Exactly 90 days later...I have lost 35 lbs.

13»

Comments

• This is pretty awesome to read about. Very helpful for many people I am sure...and certainly adding time to the back end of your life!
    Did something similar and lost 35 pounds when I quit fast food in 2003. Just said that I would never eat at McDonalds, Wendy's, Burger King, Jack In The Box, Carl's Jr, etc....if it is a national food chain with a drive thru type of setup, I am never eating there again. Coming up on 10 years of that and I miss it about 1-2 times per year when I get a craving. Otherwise? I would rather eat a PB&J then 'rent' a Big Mac. (Eat it and pass it w/in the same 60 minutes.... :lol: )
    I still drink on most weekends and smoke with I am deep into the drinks but overall I have felt much better these last 10 years.
    The Horseburgers will kill ya faster than most things!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • madtowndavemadtowndave Posts: 4,012
    I don't know if I can live without a weekly pizza. Maybe I should just get all my calories from booze. When my traveled with her job, I could drop 5 pounds in a week just by going with a beer and potato chip diet. :fp:
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • prljamgirlprljamgirl Posts: 602
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    wow Speedy, I am very impressed. it is difficult to start a plan like that and even harder to stick to it. well done!!
    First 30 or so days it was difficult. Now its just waht it is. No big deal. Doing what i do for a living, its easy to pull over and grab some mcdonalds, every single fucking day. Its easy to eat junk food, every single day. Now I just bring my lunch, eat normal portions of healthy food, and thats that. I have lost 35lbs, without adding an exercise regimme to the mix. Hot soup, and a Tuna fish or turkey sandwich is a great lunch! It fills you up and you feel good about yourself. 3 tomatoes and cottage cheese, is a healthy dinner, add another sandwich to that, and again you are filled up, and you feel good because you had another healthy meal.

I was never big on chips, dips,cookies, candies, etc. I was just eating way too MANY CALORIES and eating way to much JUNK FOOD. Cheeseburgers and Hot Dogs, along with French Fries, will slowly fucking kill you. :shock: :shock:

My doctor is happy
    Kathy is SHOCKED
    And I feel better.

I'm proud of you Speedy!!! That's so awesome to hear! My husband and I have been dieting/getting more active since January 7 and I'm down 36 lbs and he's down around 50 lbs. I have some great low-cal, yummy recipes. I'll pm them to you!!