Options

this is a generalization...but south florida doesnt have good fans

2»

Comments

• Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    I couldn't hear anything from mike or stone. Jeff and Matt muffled everything else that is why I'm eagerly awaiting the mp3.

The sound was fantastic where I was sitting.

Could have turned Boom up a bit, but I'm not complaining.
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    lateralus963lateralus963 Posts: 381
    Pearl_Juli wrote:

That said, and what I was trying to say in my previous posts, it's still a bit unfair and not cool to say a band should just stop playing shows in say...Florida, or why bother playing there. It's a bit offensive (lol, yeah, even though the original poster said "no offense" :p haha but oh well) to people like me who do care about the band, want to see them live, and unfortunately can't make it to other shows! (although I really hope to do so in the future).

That's all. It was just the accumulation of overall negativity I've seen around this place that got to me, and I guess the way the original post was phrased, seemingly negative as well, was sort of the last straw for me :p

I complete agree with you. Bands should not stop playing south florida, or any other locale for that mater. And I understand why it would be offensive. Not to mention, if bands stop going to places that the energy wasn't crazy. Its like a capitalism of emotions that only supplies the locales that pay the bands with the emotional response the band wants. Therefore it doesn't respect diverse cultures or people. It would be an extremely sad day if that were to happen.

I
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami