ISO Eddie Vedder White Australian Map zippo

Comments

• Desperation Bump
  • Still trying bump
  • To the top
  • Pre christmas bump
  • What a great x-mas gift bump.
  • redrawredraw Posts: 1,280
    I will grab u 1 if they have them at EV's tour in Feb ;)
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • New Year's Eve bump.
  • New year new bump.
  • One year anniversary of the start of this search.
  • Still looking bump,someone, anyone there has to be one out there for me.
  • gvn2fly12gvn2fly12 Posts: 787
    I see someone else is also looking now, almost coming up a year, i admire your perseverance.
    i wish you luck
    maybe they will see the same one in a little over a week, i'll bet at the first show, i'll let you know.
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • Ya but they are looking for the one with a yuk on it and I want the one with the Australia map and the itw logo.
    Thanks
    Rob
    They want the white round EV logo and Aussie map with itw pose inside.
    That's the one you want was sold with the black wave zippo
    Maybe I'm mistaken
  • Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Posts: 2,762
    edited January 2014
    Bump.

The other ISO was started by me. I'm looking for a different lighter. I wouldn't be competing with my own iso for the same for the same lighter as you. I think for something that rare, it would kind of be bad form to hijack an iso, even if it is in a different thread. Good luck in your search.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
    ok I was mistaken,

good luck to your both :)>-
  • I just like the bumps and discussion, good luck dead man with your search if anyone responds to me with that lighter I will send them your way.
  • I just like the bumps and discussion, good luck dead man with your search if anyone responds to me with that lighter I will send them your way.

I will do the same...bump.

• bump
  • bump
  • 2000 views. Come on bump.
  • Bump
  • Ed's Aussie tour to start soon bump.
  • No zippo on this new tour :((
  • Bump, again, bump.
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder Posts: 9,118
    I'm hoping zippos were created for this Aussie tour but just haven't made it yet and will be at one of these shows!
  • Get me off pg 4 bump.
  • ChalkyChalky Posts: 16
    Two EV zippos currently on ebay
  • Not the right ones unfortunately.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,896

Bump.

The other ISO was started by me. I'm looking for a different lighter. I wouldn't be competing with my own iso for the same for the same lighter as you. I think for something that rare, it would kind of be bad form to hijack an iso, even if it is in a different thread. Good luck in your search.

Are you saying this it's bad form to be looking for the same item as someone else at the same time on Lost Dogs? I don't think this is an unwritten rule. I think it's totally fine to post an ISO for anything, any time, no matter who else might be looking for the same thing, no matter how rare.....
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata