Band you wish got back together

124»

Comments

• shepshep Posts: 5,762
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Pearl Jam.

so glad this was the fourth post.... :lol:

RATM are kind of back together, aren't they? I mean they've done a few shows at this point :lol: .... really wish they'd make a new record....

I remember 2007 when they announced a "one off" reunion at coachella... I flew all the fucking way out there for that show... it was fucking nutz... soooooo good.... thinking about it makes me want to see them again... and soon...

Also wish John frushicante would get back together with RHCP... I saw the band 3 times last year (twice by accident), and the new guitarist just straight up blows.

The Waters/Gilmore reunion would be at the top of my list, for sure... it's too bad they couldn't have come to terms before Wright died... Guess they never will at this point...

oh - and my Scott Weiland story... :lol: ... I saw STP the last night of that ill fated tour a couple of years back, where 1/2 way through they cancelled all the rest of the dates and dumped Weiland in rehab... it was pretty bad... They played Houston and the show didn't start until 10 pm as apparently weiland could not be found (the place has an 11 pm curfew - but they let them play until about 1115).... when weiland walked on stage he was visibly shitfaced (mind you I was in about the 10th row) and definitely not his lean, skinny self you're used too... all bloated and chubby.... he was stumbling all over the stage, slurring all his words... in between songs he would start these rants that were going no where and the band would just start playing over him to try and shut him up... it was brutal... At one point he did a face plant on the stage tripping over some equipment...

woke up the next morning to read the review - first line says they cancelled the rest of the tour and have dumped weiland in rehab... :lol:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.