Band you wish got back together

I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
edited February 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Mines Velvet Revolver. Easily in my top 3 concerts ever! Blasted you with sound! Except the time Scott Weiland came on stage and said "Hey Chicago"! Well, he was in Milwaukee!! :fp: Two records weren't nearly enough for me.

:corn:
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Alan Wilder with Depeche Mode
  • jasonjason Posts: 468
    Audioslave
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Rage Against the Machine. Best live band I've ever seen hands-down.

And The Impossibles http://youtu.be/WxZUI3_957o
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    Pearl Jam.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    Pearl Jam.
    damn..you was faster!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    The Wiggles. I was devasted when they decided to call it quits
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    The Wiggles. I was devasted when they decided to call it quits

I didn't hear about this! 8-)
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,829
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Pearl Jam.
    damn..you was faster!
    thats what she said.

wait a second......................... :fp:
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • :lol: Gotta wonder if Weiland ever knew where he was..

I'd say the original Smashing Pumpkins, Frusciante back to RHCP, RATM, The Beta Band, Gandaddy (kinda back together already)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • mickeyrat wrote:
    mickeyrat wrote:
    Pearl Jam.
    damn..you was faster!
    thats what she said.

wait a second......................... :fp:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    Milli Vanilli #2. Dixie Chicks #3. Lionel Richie and the Commodores #4. Creed #5.
  • REM
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,759
    RATM
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    Hootie and the Blowfish
    Mark Wahlberg and Steel Dragon - STAND UP AND SHOUT!!!!!!
    Sadly there's already talk about Harry leaving One Direction :cry:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    :lol: Gotta wonder if Weiland ever knew where he was..

I'd say the original Smashing Pumpkins, Frusciante back to RHCP, RATM, The Beta Band, Gandaddy (kinda back together already)

Velvet Revolver helped Scott sober up...Duff had a lot to do with it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    First there was the Jonas Brothers now One Direction? At least Hanson has stayed strong! What's next Fun? So I set the world on fire...........Please stay together. 98 degrees are reunited, they can do it.
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good call on the Rage! Also in my top 3. Can you guess the third? It's not Pearl Jam! 3 guesses and ill bring you a present to Chicago.
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Good call on the Rage! Also in my top 3. Can you guess the third? It's not Pearl Jam! 3 guesses and ill bring you a present to Chicago.

Limp Bizkit? :wave:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,671
    Waters/Gilmour
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Limp Bizkit? :wave:
    :lol::lol:

No they were good live though!!!
    1998 Yankees
    :lol::lol:

No they were good live though!!!

:lol:

Okay 2 more.

Hmmm....I'm gonna be selfish on this one...Pantera?
  • fifefife Posts: 3,327
    Broken Social Scene.

great Live band.
    Temple of the Dog?
  • StillHereStillHere Posts: 7,795
    Grateful Dead (if Jerry was still here)

and

Pink Floyd
    peace,
    jo

http://www.Etsy.com/Shop/SimpleEarthCreations
    "How I choose to feel is how I am." ~ EV/MMc
    "Some people hear their own inner voices with great clearness and they live by what they hear. Such people become crazy, or they become legends." ~ One Stab ~
    Limp Bizkit is playing some festivals this summer. Reunion tour!!
  • STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    Soul Coughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ID-DEJryG8M

"It's Chicago, It's not Chicago...."
    RKCNDY wrote:
    :lol: Gotta wonder if Weiland ever knew where he was..

Velvet Revolver helped Scott sober up...Duff had a lot to do with it.
    Side note, saw Weiland naked once! Long story.