Options

Those staying at mine!

Comments

• Options
    siochansiochan Posts: 304
    Lol... another yank???????? :eek: but ok as long as he promises to sit in the corner with his mouth shut, he's welcome :D

Oh that he will - he's like the strong but silent type ..... lol
    " You cannot throw a rope around the neck of an idea" .....Bobby Sands.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    siochan wrote:
    Oh that he will - he's like the strong but silent type ..... lol
    Awww bless :D well he IS allowed talk if he wants :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    :rolleyes: Call it... female intuition.. or whatever you want really :D

lol. I'm gonna call it female intuition. :D just cause it sounds so.. cool. :cool: and something men could never understand. ;):p:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    Awww bless :D well he IS allowed talk if he wants :D

Oh without a doubt IF he wants ....

Although I'm dominant i'm not that dominant .....
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. I'm gonna call it female intuition. :D just cause it sounds so.. cool. :cool: and something men could never understand. ;):p:D
    Lol, ok well we'll go with that. I just can't imagine you being quiet.

Siochan, you're really painting quite the picture :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    siochan wrote:
    Although I'm dominant i'm not that dominant .....

yes mistress, what shall i do for you.... *licks stilettos*

that kinda dominant? ;):D
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646

quite the picture??? quick Helen has turned into Jane Austen :rolleyes:
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    Lol, ok well we'll go with that. I just can't imagine you being quiet.

cool. :D well, I'm not quiet. :) lol. maybe at first though, being in a whole different coutry having to talk a whole different language. :eek: :D:D
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • Options
    yes mistress, what shall i do for you.... *licks stilettos*

that kinda dominant? ;):D

Firstly I dont possess stilettos ...... lol..... thats a bit to prissy for me ........... but if i did......

;)
  • Options
    redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    Well no, it's not really a party the night before but there's 4 of yas staying over and none of us have met (apart from me and you Caz briefly... which you don't even remember :mad: :D ) so, while I still plan on getting to bed reasonably early and having a decent night sleep, I can imagine there will still be a bit of chatting to be done and a few drinks to be had.
    I've met Caz and I can even recognize her!!! :D
  • Options

Well I am a loud dominant femme !!!! lol
  • Options
    quite the picture??? quick Helen has turned into Jane Austen :rolleyes:
    Jane Austen wasn't that little, was she? :confused:

Em, I can often be quiet too but I've a feeling in this case we're not really gonna have to worry about anyone being quiet :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Em, I can often be quiet too but I've a feeling in this case we're not really gonna have to worry about anyone being quiet :D

lol. probably not. :D which is actually quite good. cause sometimes when I'm around quiet people (really really quiet!) I get uncomfortable and start wondering if I should talk to them. and when I do and they're still quiet I get annoyed and even more uncomfortable. :o
    but that doesn't mean you all should be talking all the time for my sake. :D
  • Options
    i mentioned it before and thought i will again ..... myself and b/f are staying at jury's the room sleeps at least four - or five at a squeeze .... so if anyone's stuck or there ends up alot staying at yours I've no issue with anyone staying with us the two nights we're booked in ..... 22nd and 23rd.
  • Options
    eMMI wrote:
    lol. probably not. :D which is actually quite good. cause sometimes when I'm around quiet people (really really quiet!) I get uncomfortable and start wondering if I should talk to them. and when I do and they're still quiet I get annoyed and even more uncomfortable. :o
    but that doesn't mean you all should be talking all the time for my sake. :D

You'll probably all have to tell me to shut up .... never mind worrying about being quiet there are too many females by all accounts to worry about uncomfortable silences.....
  • Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233
    Well considering we'll have two loud Americans, a loud Finn a loud English girl and well... me! I think you'll fit in quite nicely :D

Is all this in the same bed????Can I come too?I'm only Irish!
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    You'll probably all have to tell me to shut up .... never mind worrying about being quiet there are too many females by all accounts to worry about uncomfortable silences.....

lol. good point there. :D
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    :D I'm not worried about that at ALL :D

Gaz, sorry but I think my place is pretty full :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    siochan wrote:
    i mentioned it before and thought i will again ..... myself and b/f are staying at jury's the room sleeps at least four - or five at a squeeze .... so if anyone's stuck or there ends up alot staying at yours I've no issue with anyone staying with us the two nights we're booked in ..... 22nd and 23rd.
    Thanks :) if you don't get anyone I'll certainly keep it in mind for when I want to get rid of a couple :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options

Helen we'll take pictures for those who missed out :P
  • Options
    belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
    siochan wrote:
    Helen we'll take pictures for those who missed out :P

alas im not staying with ye's..... but - i'll be first in line for the pics :D:D:D:D:D
    dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
  • Options
    gazgaz Posts: 233

Just a joke,have plans myself.You looking forward to the gig?I can't believe it's only seven fucking days!!Hope you're party goes great,have a good one!
    23/8/06.
    18/6/07.
    22/6/10.
    23/6/10.
    20/6/12
    21/6/12
  • Options
    belfast1 wrote:
    alas im not staying with ye's..... but - i'll be first in line for the pics :D:D:D:D:D
    :confused: There's a line? :eek:

Thanks Gaz, I can't believe it either :eek:
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    redrock wrote:
    I've met Caz and I can even recognize her!!! :D

Yep! :D I should be able to recognise you too :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    dbkdbk Posts: 304
    i was going to start this post by saying what a wonderful trusting generous and possibly foolish lady??? helen is for putting us all up and even sorting out the drinks/food etc totally amazing!!!!!
    i was going to mention the small package i may have for her to show my appreciation(no its not my penis)
    then i read the 6 or so pages full with female gibberish ;) and im wondering what us lads have let ourselves in for???? :D
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • Options
    dbk wrote:
    i was going to start this post by saying what a wonderful trusting generous and possibly foolish lady??? helen is for putting us all up and even sorting out the drinks/food etc totally amazing!!!!!
    i was going to mention the small package i may have for her to show my appreciation(no its not my penis)
    then i read the 6 or so pages full with female gibberish ;) and im wondering what us lads have let ourselves in for???? :D

Small package eh Don? :D You know you are going to love it ;)

By the way, I saw a car registration plate with those letters on "dbk" the other day and thought of you :)

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    dbkdbk Posts: 304
    Small package eh Don? :D You know you are going to love it ;)

By the way, I saw a car registration plate with those letters on "dbk" the other day and thought of you :)

aahh bless!!!!!
    i saw one with the letters "stonesgstring" the other day also
    i cant actually back that up :D
    like a book amongst the many on a shelf.......

Finsbury Park 93, Wembley 00, Astoria 06,
    Dublin 06, Reading 06, Wembley 07....
  • Options
    dbk wrote:
    aahh bless!!!!!
    i saw one with the letters "stonesgstring" the other day also
    i cant actually back that up :D

I'm thinking of having a personalized plate with it on actually :D Or just stoney, might fit better :rolleyes: :D

Oooh must dash, footie is about to re-start :) Catch ya later

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    Right this thread is for anyone coming back to mine - who drinks what so I can stock up beforehand? And I don't want anything fussy like 'I only drink martini with a splash of lime' :rolleyes: . I just want a general idea of what beer or colour wine people drink so I know what to get :)

Will have sausages and pizza and stuff like that so I hope there are no fussy bastards :D

I also bought a few spare towels and toothbrushes and shower stuff for any of you who aren't bringing too much. Wow, I'm so fucking organised :eek:

So whoever's coming and doesn't have my number or directions to my house (just in case) send me a pm or whatever.

Think this is the line up:

Newagehippie
    Redrock
    eMMI
    Stonesgstring
    Byrnzie & mate
    Keithos
    DBK
    Leash?
    Nullifidian?

That it?

Do you run a Hostel or what? :eek:

I should have gone to Dublin instead of other gigs :D
    I feel very close to you all now; so close I could almost... loan you money. Really. it goes that deep.
    -Tom Waits-

Everybody should believe in something...I believe i'll have another drink - anonymous -

Ah that's just drunk talk, sweet beautiful drunk talk.
    -Barney Gumble-
  • Options
    dbk wrote:
    Yep foolish indeed :o well I'm trusting on yas all to be reasonably grown up and behaved :rolleyes: Breakages MUST be paid for and any donations for the drink will be gratefully accepted :)

And all that female gibberish is only 5 of us :D I think :o well if VV and chime come back to the house too... hahahaha, you lads needn't bother trying to get a word in edgeways :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life