Options

UP FOR SALE TODAY.......

pjtradekingpjtradeking Posts: 4,045
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Hallucinogenic Recipe Box set...Original(1st edition, whatever you wish to call it since I guess it wasnt OFFICIAL) cardboard one, not the one in the plastic case. Includes all 5 discs and the 20 page color booklet....8.5 out of 10 due to a couple of corners needed tape as they were coming apart. $110 shipped with in the USA.

Paypal sent as a gift please and thank you!

Thanks for looking.... :-)
Never, ever, flipping forget
"Free Shipping" SPEEDY MCCREADY

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Hard to keep up with the ticket threads bump.... :-)

My friend was going to see Eddie last night. Since he was in Vegas, I gave him 5 Grand to gamble with. I told him I wanted it all to go on Black. Bastard! PhillyCrownOfThorns-11-2-12
  • Options
    one more time, what the hell.... :-)

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Good Morning East Coasters! 8-)

• Options
    Love Day Bump! :-)

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    Good luck bump. For those who don't know about this CD set i have to tell it may be the best release of live and historical PJ music ever. EV with the Doors alone is worth the buy. I got this set in 1994 when i was in High School and I am shocked i still have it - but i do.

Disc 1: Mother Love Bone - Studio Master Demos (18 tracks)
    Disc 2: Green River - 1st Demos (8 tracks)
    Stone Gossard - Demos (7 tracks)
    Disc 3: Eddie Vedder - Solo Home Demos (14 tracks)
    Eddie w/ the Remaining Doors at the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame (3 tracks)
    Eddie w/ Mike at the Bob Dylan Tribute (1 track)
    Disc 4: Pearl Jam - It's Christmas Time 1991 (2 tracks)
    Pearl Jam - Ten Outtakes (9 tracks)
    Pearl Jam - Vs. Outtakes (6 tracks)
    Disc 5: Pearl Jam - Live in Las Vegas at the Alladin 12/1/93 (14 tracks)
    Bonus Tracks (2 tracks)

I would recommend this item to anyone who loves the rare PJ music.
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    This was my first pearl jam bootleg i ever bought way back in the day. I still have the cds in rough shape though.
    I sure wish I had the money to buy this set. Its well worth the price and some great older live songs on them. Damn wish I had the loot for it. Good luck buddy. :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    This was my first pearl jam bootleg i ever bought way back in the day. I still have the cds in rough shape though.
    I sure wish I had the money to buy this set. Its well worth the price and some great older live songs on them. Damn wish I had the loot for it. Good luck buddy. :D

Thanks...By the looks of it, it may be around when you get the cash...lol....nothing I put up seems to be moving these days!! If you want it, its yours...I will just send it to you and you can pay me whenever you can...up to you, but I trust you! Let me know, brother!