• Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    Its all good.
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    But, it isn't going to be cheap....

jeremy

You've made that clear. This is starting to sound more like a need for attention than a sale.
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    KC2917 wrote:
    But, it isn't going to be cheap....

jeremy

You've made that clear. This is starting to sound more like a need for attention than a sale.

I don't want the attention...I can go to ebay and sell all my collection....Probably get more there..I am giving fans a chance here to buy...

Jeremy
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Then post all your stuff and go on with it please instead of posting negative stuff all over the forums.....i know theres alot of pissed off people over the lottery but it is what it is.....but all the negitive posts are getting old quick!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    KC2917KC2917 Posts: 871
    juddboz80 wrote:
    Then post all your stuff and go on with it please instead of posting negative stuff all over the forums.....i know theres alot of pissed off people over the lottery but it is what it is.....but all the negitive posts are getting old quick!

I second that.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    This thread is starting to remind me of that Benny Hall for sale thread at the end of last year.... :roll:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    juddboz80 wrote:

I will post my vinyls for sale when I want...
    I post what I want...As long as it doesn't go against the forum rules...So, if you don't like?...Well thats just to bad...Now isn't it..

jeremy
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734
    boyo79 wrote:
    This thread is starting to remind me of that Benny Hall for sale thread at the end of last year.... :roll:

Funny similarities to the three FS posts for that...
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,019
    I messaged this guy very promptly after the (in)famous Benny sale at the end of December and he responded that he needed to decide who to sell it to. That's fine, not the way I'd do a sale, but it's up to him. Then he tries selling Soldier Field for $600 when two very reputable members here are selling copies for $300 a few pages back.

I get a kick out of the fact he keeps saying he's disinterested in PJ and then someone with the same username registered on the Red Mosquito forum and started posting threads there. And by the way, learn how to structure a sentence. Your sale will go much smoother if we can read it.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Ryan wrote:
    I messaged this guy very promptly after the (in)famous Benny sale at the end of December and he responded that he needed to decide who to sell it to. That's fine, not the way I'd do a sale, but it's up to him. Then he tries selling Soldier Field for $600 when two very reputable members here are selling copies for $300 a few pages back.

I get a kick out of the fact he keeps saying he's disinterested in PJ and then someone with the same username registered on the Red Mosquito forum and started posting threads there. And by the way, learn how to structure a sentence. Your sale will go much smoother if we can read it.

Didn't know this was english class....Don't be upset....Because I didn't sale you the benny....I have the right to sale my vinyl to whoever I want to...So, don't worry about it....

I didn't know the value of the live from solider field..So, I just threw a price out....I knew it was going for $400 at one time.....
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Mango wrote:
    Yea stick it all in here dude :mrgreen:

TWSS
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Mango wrote:
    Yea stick it all in here dude :mrgreen:

TWSS

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    just ignore a thread if you don't like it, people. what is the point of giving the guy a hard time? does it make you feel better?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    RyanRyan Posts: 1,019
    Ryan wrote:

Didn't know this was english class....Don't be upset....Because I didn't sale you the benny....I have the right to sale my vinyl to whoever I want to...So, don't worry about it....

I didn't know the value of the live from solider field..So, I just threw a price out....I knew it was going for $400 at one time.....

In no way am I upset I did not get your Benny. Anytime someone can talk me out of spending $700 on anything, I'm happy. I simply didn't like the lack of communication and the way it was handled. The reason I posted in this thread was so any potential buyer could see that maybe the seller isn't the easiest person/clearest communicator on the board to be dealing with and might change the stipulation of who purchases the item at any time. If I were to be spending a couple hundred dollars buying items off the internet from someone I don't know, I would want to know a bit of background. I'll leave this thread now, good luck with the sale.
    2003 - June 15 Fargo
    2005 - Sept 1 George, Sept 8 Winnipeg
    2006 - May 9/10 Toronto, June 26/27 St. Paul, July 22/23 George, Oct 21/22 Mountain View
    2007 - Aug 2/5 Chicago
    2008 - June 22 Washington, June 24/25 New York
    2009 - Aug 21 Toronto, Aug 23/24 Chicago, Sept 21/22 Seattle, Oct 27/28/30/31 Philadelphia
    2010 - May 15 Hartford, May 17 Boston, Oct 23/24 Mountain View
    2011 - Sept 3/4 Alpine Valley, Sept 11/12 Toronto, Sept 17 Winnipeg, Sept 19 Saskatoon
    2012 - Sept 30 Missoula
    2013 - July 16 London, July 19 Chicago, Oct 12 Buffalo, Dec 2 Calgary, Dec 4 Vancouver, Dec 6 Seattle
    2014 - Oct 16 Detroit, Oct 19 St. Paul, Oct 20 Milwaukee
    2015 - Sept 23 (Colbert)/Sept 26, New York
    2016 - Apr 28/29 Philadelphia, May 10/12 Toronto, Aug 20/22 Chicago
  • Options
    Ryan wrote:
    Ryan wrote:

In no way am I upset I did not get your Benny. Anytime someone can talk me out of spending $700 on anything, I'm happy. I simply didn't like the lack of communication and the way it was handled. The reason I posted in this thread was so any potential buyer could see that maybe the seller isn't the easiest person/clearest communicator on the board to be dealing with and might change the stipulation of who purchases the item at any time. If I were to be spending a couple hundred dollars buying items off the internet from someone I don't know, I would want to know a bit of background. I'll leave this thread now, good luck with the sale.

So basically, you posted for no reason.....It comes down to whoever I want to say the vinyls to...

Jeremy
  • Options
    ShortyShorty Ontario Posts: 1,160
    Between this thread and the 2 for the Benny sale (I'd bet there's others too) - it does appear that the OP enjoys a little mind-F'ing - and especially some controversy/confrontation. We know the rules - none have been broken - but - so simple the lost dog process - easily understandable the expected etiquette. With the OP'er - nothing seems easy, I bet by design - for some reason. "Hey ardent collectors - I have some incredible stuff I am going to sell - at some point - and that time is for me to know - and I may decide you are worthy". I don't get it. I guess in the end - we all have a collection of some quantity/value that we're going to sell - or not.
    Your Disciples Are Riddled With Metaphors.

08/21/2009: Toronto, ON
    09/11/2011: Toronto, ON
    07/16/2013: London, ON
    10/12/2013: Buffalo, NY
    10/16/2014: Detroit, MI
    05/08/2016: Ottawa, ON
    05/10/2016: Toronto, ON
    05/12/2016: Toronto, ON
    08/20/2016: Chicago, IL
    08/22/2016: Chicago, IL
  • Options
    Stop hyping your stuff up and just make a FS thread with what you are selling, one at a time is perfectly fine as well. No rules broke but by going about it this way you are inviting PM's to come in about possible items FS and can work out a deal after deciding who gives the best offer without even making it to the actual board. Not saying that is what you are doing but it opens up the possibility.

Just post your items, give a few bumps, and see what happens.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    moses562moses562 Posts: 1,382
    Stop hyping your stuff up and just make a FS thread with what you are selling, one at a time is perfectly fine as well. No rules broke but by going about it this way you are inviting PM's to come in about possible items FS and can work out a deal after deciding who gives the best offer without even making it to the actual board. Not saying that is what you are doing but it opens up the possibility.

Just post your items, give a few bumps, and see what happens.

I Pm'ed because that only seemed natural...and invited me to do so. Saying you are selling everything only lead me to ask more about it.
    "A man has the right to be as big as he feels it in him to be." Ken Kesey
  • Options
    My bad. Didn't mean to come off against anyone buying. Just saying the OP should list things he wants to sell like others. This collection isn't any more or less special than other people's.

I do hope everyone gets what they are looking for though.
    '08- Camden 1-2   '09- Chicago 2; Spectrum 1-4
    '10- MSG 1-2   '11- PJ20
    '12- MIA; DeLuna '13- Wrigley; Pitt; Brooklyn 1-2; Philly 1-2; Baltimore; Seattle
    '14- Denver   '16- Philly 1-2; MSG 2
    '17- Pilgrimage Music Fest (Eddie)
    '18- Fenway
  • Options
    joeembletonjoeembleton Glasgow Posts: 408
    Can't wait to see this collection! Should make very interesting viewing. If it lives up to the promise of top records at reasonable prices we will be thanking King Jeremy and wishing Bon Voyage for his departure from loving PJ. :corn:
  • Options
    So is this available to specific regions or are you going to let people that don't live in the USA send you pm's and waste their time?
  • Options
    I am no longer selling the vinyl here at the porch......I am not going deal with everyone trying to tell me what to do....What I should do and shouldn't do.....I will go the ebay route....Which I should have done at first...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,645
    you are alos better off listing on Ebay than dealing with fans here if you really want the max amount of dollars....just sayin'
    How come you're discouraging him from selling to other 10c members??

Thanks for posting the sale here Jeremy.... in will wait for a price listing of your albums before considering buying, but may be interested in yield, riot act, binaural, or avocado (just one - can't afford all).
    EDIT: oh. As I read on and see your attitude towards us (and difficult posting method), never mind. Not interested in buying from you. :|
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    you are alos better off listing on Ebay than dealing with fans here if you really want the max amount of dollars....just sayin'

Thanks for posting the sale here Jeremy.... in will wait for a price listing of your albums before considering buying, but may be interested in yield, riot act, binaural, or avocado (just one - can't afford all).

You will have to check ebay for my vinyls.....I am not going to deal with other fans bashing me....No need for anyone else to send me pm's...Because, I will not be selling my vinyl here on the porch.....I will not reply to any pm's....

Sorry
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

EDIT: oh. As I read on and see your attitude towards us (and difficult posting method), never mind. Not interested in buying from you. :|

What do you mean my attitude?.....I am the one who getting bashed...Fans telling me I should post all my vinyl for all at one time.....I don't what exactly I want for each vinyl......I have probably 25 to 30 vinyls to price...So, it was going to take me some time to figure out...Exactly what i wanted for each one....

But, its all good...

Jeremy
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:

What do you mean my attitude?.....I am the one who getting bashed...Fans telling me I should post all my vinyl for all at one time.....I don't what exactly I want for each vinyl......I have probably 25 to 30 vinyls to price...If you would have read...I was going to sell a vinyl each week..

But, its all good...

Jeremy
    Well, I'm not trying to bash you or anything - just talking honestly. You seem to be reaaly snotty towards everyone here, and not so subtly. If you're not doing it intentionally, or not aware how your online voice is resonating, then I'm just letting you know that's how you're coming off, even to those who aren't arguingbwith you, and that is why people are bashing you. You do have every right to post the way you want, but i t just seems that you are provoking people, rather than innocently posting and a bunch of meanies start picking on you. Again, if you weren't aware of the vibe you're putting out, now you are. :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    [

EDIT: oh. As I read on and see your attitude towards us (and difficult posting method), never mind. Not interested in buying from you. :|[/quote]

What do you mean my attitude?.....I am the one who getting bashed...Fans telling me I should post all my vinyl for all at one time.....I don't what exactly I want for each vinyl......I have probably 25 to 30 vinyls to price...If you would have read...I was going to sell a vinyl each week..

But, its all good...

Jeremy[/quote]
    Well, I'm not trying to bash you or anything - just talking honestly. You seem to be reaaly snotty towards everyone here, and not so subtly. If you're not doing it intentionally, or not aware how your online voice is resonating, then I'm just letting you know that's how you're coming off, even to those who aren't arguingbwith you, and that is why people are bashing you. You do have every right to post the way you want, but i t just seems that you are provoking people, rather than innocently posting and a bunch of meanies start picking on you. Again, if you weren't aware of the vibe you're putting out, now you are. :)[/quote]

Only time I posted anything snotty...Was when someone was bashing me......The vinyls are mine....I can sell them who I want to....For however much I want.....I was working on pricing my pearl jam vinly...But, fans on here...Just couldn't wait...So, once again...I am not longer selling my vinyl here on the porch...
  • Options
    [

But, its all good...

Jeremy[/quote]
    Well, I'm not trying to bash you or anything - just talking honestly. You seem to be reaaly snotty towards everyone here, and not so subtly. If you're not doing it intentionally, or not aware how your online voice is resonating, then I'm just letting you know that's how you're coming off, even to those who aren't arguingbwith you, and that is why people are bashing you. You do have every right to post the way you want, but i t just seems that you are provoking people, rather than innocently posting and a bunch of meanies start picking on you. Again, if you weren't aware of the vibe you're putting out, now you are. :)[/quote]

Only time I posted anything snotty...Was when someone was bashing me......The vinyls are mine....I can sell them who I want to....For however much I want.....I was working on pricing my pearl jam vinly...But, fans on here...Just couldn't wait...So, once again...I am not longer selling my vinyl here on the porch...[/quote]
    Okay man - you clearly are not aware of how you come off then (from your first post in this thread, responses to perfectly friendly posts, and your posts all over the forum). I was just trying to help. Good luck with selling all your shit. What's your eBay user name btw, just so I know when you're the seller? Thx
  • Options
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    [

But, its all good...

Jeremy

Only time I posted anything snotty...Was when someone was bashing me......The vinyls are mine....I can sell them who I want to....For however much I want.....I was working on pricing my pearl jam vinly...But, fans on here...Just couldn't wait...So, once again...I am not longer selling my vinyl here on the porch...[/quote]
    Okay man - you clearly are not aware of how you come off then (from your first post in this thread, responses to perfectly friendly posts, and your posts all over the forum). I was just trying to help. Good luck with selling all your shit. What's your eBay user name btw, just so I know when you're the seller? Thx[/quote]

Point out where I was being an ass....Without someone first attacking me?......

I understand you was just trying to help..Thank you..
  • Options
    GibsonGibson Toronto Posts: 2,552
    Do you have the Molson Canadian PJ Canadian tour t-shirt?
    1998: Barrie  2000: Toronto  2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Toronto  2006: Toronto 1&2, Paris, Milan, Torino, Pistoia  2009: Calgary, Vancouver  2011: Canada  2013: London, Wrigley, Philly 1&2  2014: St. Louis, ACL 1, Detroit  2016: Lexington, Quebec, Ottawa, Toronto 1&2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 1&2  2017: EV - Louisville  2018: London 1&2, Milan, Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 1&2, Fenway 1&2  2020: Toronto, Ottawa, Hamilton  2021: London 1&2  2022: Hamilton, Toronto  2023: Chicago 1&2, Noblesville  2024:

This discussion has been closed.