Unloading all pearl jam merchandise

KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
stay tuned...i will be listing vinyl and all my pearl jam merchandise
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    youngsteryoungster Boston Posts: 6,574
    So why start a thread now? Just do it when you're actually ready to sell them.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.

9/29/04 Boston, 6/28/08 Mansfield, 8/23/09 Chicago, 5/15/10 Hartford
    5/17/10 Boston, 10/15/13 Worcester, 10/16/13 Worcester, 10/25/13 Hartford
    8/5/16 Fenway, 8/7/16 Fenway
    EV Solo: 6/16/11 Boston, 6/18/11 Hartford,
  • Options
    he's trying to create some word of mouth, man!
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    stay tuned......
    ajb
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    i will be selling all my pearl jam vinyl....I have every album and all of them are sealed...
    i will also selling my set of xmas singles...Plus some regular pj singles...

right now i am selling a pj jacket for 100 and a pj military bag for 300..also live from soldier field vinly 600
    Post edited by KingJeremyD on
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Keep your stuff man. Emotional decisions like this often lead to regret. Just hate to see this..
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Keep your stuff man. Emotional decisions like this often lead to regret. Just hate to see this..

No emotional decision..

I am done with this band....I have been titter totting back and fourth for a long time....

jeremy
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,149
    Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck with your sales. If I wasn't having a baby in May I'd find. Way to get that Soldier Field off your hands!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that man. Best of luck with your sales. If I wasn't having a baby in May I'd find. Way to get that Soldier Field off your hands!

Shouldn't be sorry for me....Life goes on....I am just moving on without pearl jam..

i will get what I want out of the vinyl....

jeremy
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181

......titter.....

jeremy
  • Options
    branscop wrote:

......titter.....

jeremy

sorry

forget this was english 101
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    Just had a beavis and butthead moment
  • Options
    Selling as a lot or will you break up? I have some ten club xmas singles im iso.
  • Options
    HK_PJMomma wrote:
    Selling as a lot or will you break up? I have some ten club xmas singles im iso.

if the price is right..

i will sell it however

i need to figure out how much for the whole bundle and for a price for each one...

this isn't an aution!!! lol
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    DO IT DO IT DO IT. DO THE EVOLUTION :twisted:
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    DO IT DO IT DO IT. DO THE EVOLUTION :twisted:

I will do it!!!!
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Good luck with the sale.
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    PSUS2H wrote:
    Good luck with the sale.

I will have no problem selling my collection..

jeremy
  • Options
    yeah you won't...i sold mine years ago for about $4000...but you aren't gonna get near $600 for the SF....the re-issue/boots have really hurt that record...it's a shame, too, cuz I absolutely GUSHED over mine when I got it....
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    you are alos better off listing on Ebay than dealing with fans here if you really want the max amount of dollars....just sayin'
    "No way to save someone who won't take the rope,and just lets go..."
  • Options
    i figured i would give fans here a chance first...If I don't get what I want?...I will go to ebay

thanks for the advice...
  • Options
    clark_pclark_p Posts: 203
    Quit "chatting" and start "flipping."
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Also, if you've fallen out with the band I am afraid you will have to relinquish that "King" title in your username :D

Shame to see you go but we're like hungry vultures here waiting to pick apart your collection :yawn:
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Mango wrote:
    Also, if you've fallen out with the band I am afraid you will have to relinquish that "King" title in your username :D

Shame to see you go but we're like hungry vultures here waiting to pick apart your collection :yawn:

My real name is Jeremy...Only reason I went with KingJeremy as my screen name....The vultures may pick my collection apart...But, it isn't going to be cheap.... :lol:

jeremy
  • Options
    Can you please post all of it in one thread, please? Makes shopping in bulk a lot easier, rather than chasing multiple threads by the same seller.

Thanks
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    Can you please post all of it in one thread, please? Makes shopping in bulk a lot easier, rather than chasing multiple threads by the same seller.

Thanks

Yea stick it all in here dude :mrgreen:
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    Wondering if you have Riot Act or Avocado on vinyl. Looking to complete my collection. Thanks!
  • Options
    RB50831 wrote:
    Wondering if you have Riot Act or Avocado on vinyl. Looking to complete my collection. Thanks!

Welcome #1 :mrgreen:
    IT'S EVOLUTION BABY!!!!!
  • Options
    So all of a sudden their music sucks?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977

Thanks

Yeah! :wave:
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options

Thanks

Yeah! :wave:

Speak of the Devil.... :lol:
This discussion has been closed.