Options

lollapaloooza hotel thread

Comments

• Options
    NewmanUSPSNewmanUSPS Posts: 242
    Marriott on Michigan.
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • Options
    thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    hilton on michigan ave!!!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • Options
    BoomerBoomer Posts: 50
    bones0138 wrote:
    club quarters (loop) fri, sat and sun.

same........
    Canada, says Ament, holds a special place in the band's heart because of its international policies and its decision to stay out of the war in Iraq.

25 May 2005
    The Canadian Press
  • Options
    myself and i'mlost_i'mnoguide are staying at the Travelodge
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • Options
    Swissotel from Thursday to Monday....

Who is this T-Bone fron NC :D

Shhhhh.....Anybody hoping a quiet show somewhere in the neighborhood.... say thursday or friday????

Fingers crossed
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.
  • Options
    Club Quarters
    "All governments are murderers and liars."
    -Bill Hicks
  • Options
    Evolution6579 and i are staying at The Hard Rock Hotel.
  • Options
    chromiamchromiam Posts: 4,114
    thatgirl wrote:
    hilton on michigan ave!!!

thank god....
    This is your notice that there is a problem with your signature. Please remove it.

Admin

Social awareness does not equal political activism!

5/23/2011- An utter embarrassment... ticketing failures too many to list.
  • Options
    i'll be at club quarters from thurs through mon!

:)
    "Find myself singing the same songs every day....
    ones that make me feel good when things behind the smile ain't ok...." -Hoon
  • Options
    Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
    Travelodge Hotel

I'll be there for the 3rd thru the 6th
  • Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    I just got Lolla tix today and booked the W at Chicago City Center.
    YAY! Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    ReleaseMe...ReleaseMe... Posts: 494
    Blake Hotel Fri nite thru Sun nite...

interesting i was in Borders yesterday, saw a Chicago book and didnt have this hotel listed??
    Mansfield II: # 23, since '03

routine was the theme..

there aint gonna be any middle any more
  • Options
    acidfuelacidfuel Posts: 153
    grant park Best Western - all weekend
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    For security purposes, I have made my reservations under a fake name, and will not be disclosing my hotel name or location.

;)
  • Options
    DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
    I'll be at the Courtyard Marriott on East Hubbard.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    My friends and I will be at the Best Western Grant Park...

And we are REALLY excited!
  • Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    For security purposes, I have made my reservations under a fake name, and will not be disclosing my hotel name or location.

;)

noooo room number please
  • Options
    LovetheJam wrote:
    My friends and I will be at the Best Western Grant Park...

And we are REALLY excited!

this place is gonna be jumping o boy
  • Options
    Detroit2NYCDetroit2NYC New York, NY Posts: 337
    NY PJ1 wrote:
    noooo room number please

Just kidding, there's no anonymity at lollapalooza! You will all know when I have arrived! :D

But seriously, noone has mentioned my hotel yet...hmmmm
  • Options
    Just kidding, there's no anonymity at lollapalooza! You will all know when I have arrived! :D

But seriously, noone has mentioned my hotel yet...hmmmm

maybe if u said it we could book the same floor lol
  • Options
    HI-Chicago is the best hostel in Chicago and one of the best hostels in the WORLD!
    http://www.hichicago.org/

two blocks from the Lola enterance and by far the cheepest way to stay in Chicago unless you got friends to stay for free.
  • Options
    OTOTOOTOTO New York, NY Posts: 190
    I'll be there with 3 other 10 Clubbers from NY. . . can't wait.
    "You Can't be Neutral on a Moving Train"
  • Options
    hsh wrote:
    I'll be there with 3 other 10 Clubbers from NY. . . can't wait.

this place is getting more out of control by the minute!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    djonesrdjonesr Posts: 73
    Since I'm coming in solo from San Francisco and have no particular plans, I spent time scavenging and finding the lowest price I could for each night, so I'm staying at a different place each night.

I didn't care much about being REALLY close to the park, but I *think* I am fairly close on Saturday night.

Friday: The Tremont 100 E. Chestnut. I'll just be getting into Chicago Friday afternoon/evening. I'm not going to Lolla on Friday.

Saturday: Hyatt Regency 151 E. Wacker

Sunday: The Conrad 521 N. Rush Street. I'll either have to bar-hop my way back to the hotel or take the train or something.

I don't know anyone on this board yet, at least not yet. But I'll offer up my saturday hotel room for a party. I won't be in a mode for organizing or getting "supplies". But I'll offer up the room, and I'd expect the room at the Hyatt to be fairly "roomy" :-)

I don't even really care if we get kicked out of the room. There are just a few things that would be mandatory, though......

1. The party can't be all guys, not even more than 65% guys. The gals don't have to be single.

2. Refrain from destruction unless everyone wants to pitch in $100 to start and then maybe we can "go for it". I've done that before. It wound up costing more than $100 a person and was at a much cheaper hotel, but it was fun! It was also a long time ago and I might feel a little foolish doing that these days. Either that or might might throw out my back tossing the TV!

3. If we get kicked out, I either need some guaranteed floor space and pillow at somone else's hotel, and/or sell me enough cocaine to keep me up until PJ's set is over on Sunday. And someone to gather my shit as I'm getting kicked out.
  • Options
    PrlJam27PrlJam27 Colonia, NJ Posts: 346
    Myself and my crew of 8 others will be staying at the Swissotel from thursday, aug 2nd thru monday, the 6th.
  • Options
    djonesr wrote:

I don't know anyone on this board yet, at least not yet. But I'll offer up my saturday hotel room for a party. I won't be in a mode for organizing or getting "supplies". But I'll offer up the room, and I'd expect the room at the Hyatt to be fairly "roomy" :-)

Awesome! Count me in! And if, by chance, you get booted out, you can crash at the Hard Rock with Jonathan and i.
  • Options
    Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,818
    Hotel de Foxy until I can um.. find a hotel to book :confused:
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • Options
    nmm18nmm18 Posts: 13
    Swisshotel
    1 - Lukin2not4you
    2 - eddiewouldknow
    3 - prjam27 plus 8

...i'll be at the Swiss, too...plus 3!
  • Options
    bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    hi chicago
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • Options
    Oh wait....Eddie just called.....he said we could stay at his old house right up the street ;)
    How I choose to feel......is how I am.