Options

ISO 1 Ticket for Chicago have stuff to trade

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Internet sucks and I was unable to get a ticket. I know its early but if anyone has somebody in their group that bails I only need one and don't care where it is. I have a 200g edition of Led Zeppelin I, A reverse Lightning bolt Blunderbuss by Jack White, White Stripes under new zealand lights dvd from the vault. and cash I also have 8 bottles of faithful ale for before the show. Your poster will also be on me at the show

Let me know I hope we can work this out. I have friends on here that can vouch for me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Good dude here, love's his Jameson tho :D .
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    still trying
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    this thread might need to be abandoned after Seas post last night
  • Options
  • Options
    sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
    edited February 2013
    What are you getting at, there is not one record on here that would sell for more than $100, besides the market on used vinyl is purely subjective. The value of one record in your opinion is solely biased upon the supply for it and how much you actually want it. i.e. I have two reverse lighting bolts, and a regular copy so personally I don’t value it as much as a person who was not a member of the vault didn’t know it was being released and never bought one. You are also probably confusing the reverse lightning bolt which probably does not sell for more than $50 vice the RSD lightning bolt which goes for stupid amounts of money.
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Post edited by sctt_perry on
  • Options
    sctt_perry wrote:
    What are you getting at, there is not one record on here that would sell for more than $100, besides the market on used vinyl is purely subjective. The value of one record in your opinion is solely biased upon the supply for it and how much you actually want it. i.e. I have two reverse lighting bolts, and a regular copy so personally I don’t value it as much as a person who was not a member of the vault didn’t know it was being released and never bought one. You are also probably confusing the reverse lightning bolt which probably does not sell for more than $50 vice the RSD lightning bolt which goes for stupid amounts of money. Never the less mind your own business.
    pdalowsky wrote:

sorry, im fine with trading anything you like...

just the message given out was a little strong!!!

anyway I'll go away.
  • Options
    Your Cool man and I agree with you to a moral extent. I have received multiple PM's with people wanting an absurd amount of things for an $80 ticket. I actually feel that paying someone on stub hub would be more honest than shelling out $250 to someone on here. I also apologies if I came off Harsh. It was early and I’m tired of pulling up a ticket on line and then having to talk myself out of spending that much money. I’m going to fly to Chicago anyways and just try my luck regardless of having one or not. Hope all is well with you and take it easy.

pdalowsky wrote:
    sctt_perry wrote:
    What are you getting at, there is not one record on here that would sell for more than $100, besides the market on used vinyl is purely subjective. The value of one record in your opinion is solely biased upon the supply for it and how much you actually want it. i.e. I have two reverse lighting bolts, and a regular copy so personally I don’t value it as much as a person who was not a member of the vault didn’t know it was being released and never bought one. You are also probably confusing the reverse lightning bolt which probably does not sell for more than $50 vice the RSD lightning bolt which goes for stupid amounts of money. Never the less mind your own business.
    pdalowsky wrote:

sorry, im fine with trading anything you like...

just the message given out was a little strong!!!

anyway I'll go away.
  • Options
    Hey no worries, I hate it when people post thread links in threads and the likes - the forum police people. I genuinely was trying to be helpful - as had misread what Sea had written as if there was a trade prohibition generally, but reading carefully suggests trades are ok as long as they are not excessive value. Just saw the threat to take away the lost dogs forum and wanted to try and help by pointing it out if it had been missed.

I remain convinced you will get a ticket for a reasonable sum once the hype dies down about this show.....and will cross my fingers that you do. I recall desperately flailing around for a ticket for the shep bush 09 club show here in the uk....they were £600 on the auction site, and although i was thinking of paying it, i ended up getting lucky at face - it was close to the show but i made it

good luck man and once again I see no problem with any trades, just a shame that the rules here prohibit someone trading things they bought at face for a ticket bought at face. There were stong views on the subject at the end of the day and I guess the line taken was to restrict it to 'reasonableness'.