Options

wrigley - waiting room already loolloolollo

123457»

Comments

• Options
    madtowndavemadtowndave Minneapolis, MN Posts: 4,012
    This is BS, especially when I don't think actual demand is that high. It's a lot of flippers. I know it sucks not having guaranteed tix, and I'm pretty confident that tix will become available at fairly reasonable prices in the week leading up to the show. At least that what's I'm hedging my bets on since I was shut-out as well.
    Nashville-00
    Nashville-03
    Chicago-07
    E.V. Milwaukee-08
    Chicago 1 & 2-09
    Alpine Valley 1 & 2-11
    Wrigley-13
    St. Paul-14
    Milwaukee-14
    Denver-22
    St. Paul 1 & 2 - 23
  • Options
    so, what are you up to with all those tickets? :wave:
    MO82232 wrote:
    Yeah, it kicked me out when I had some really good field seats (stalled on the credit card), but then after a hissy fit, I woke up my girlfriend (who has amazing ticket luck), and she got us in 3 times, and we bought 3 sets of tickets. Not as good. Section 209, 211 and 525. But hey, I GOT TICKETS!

:twisted:

I had a several friends who had as many troubles as everyone else and never got it. So, it worked out for everybody. Thank god for buddy systems!
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    MO82232 wrote:
    MO82232 wrote:
    Yeah, it kicked me out when I had some really good field seats (stalled on the credit card), but then after a hissy fit, I woke up my girlfriend (who has amazing ticket luck), and she got us in 3 times, and we bought 3 sets of tickets. Not as good. Section 209, 211 and 525. But hey, I GOT TICKETS!

I had a several friends who had as many troubles as everyone else and never got it. So, it worked out for everybody. Thank god for buddy systems!

you mean thank God for your gf!
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,551
    MO82232 wrote:
    MO82232 wrote:

That's great that you got tickets, but it is B.S. you got in three separate times while people never got out of the waiting room.

There are going to be plenty of tickets for this show though for decent prices on stubhub in a month or so. No worries here.
  • Options
    falconfalcon Posts: 163
    Those of you that got fucked, DON'T GO TO STUBHUB NOW! You're just enabling the assholes! Let the prices come down and buy in a few months.
    MANSFIELD 7/3/03, 7/11/03
    BOSTON 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    HARTFORD 5/13/06
    BOSTON 5/24/06
    MANSFIELD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    EV BOSTON 8/1/08, 8/2/08
    CHICAGO 8/24/09
    HARTFORD 5/15/10
    BOSTON 5/17/10
    EV PROV 6/15/11
    WORCESTER 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HARTFORD 10/25/13
  • Options
    Wasn't expecting to get in the 2nd or 3rd time. Just tried out of randomness since a friend had absolutely no luck getting in. I've used tickets.com before and never gotten in. Wished I hadn't used her mojo on this and played the lotto instead. lol