Options

FLAC-HD Giveway Contest **WINNERS!!!!***

2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
edited February 2013 in Lost Dogs
Will send off packages to all who posted here! I love stories about pets & these all made me smile and laugh! Thanks for sharing!

I have the Manchester night #1 official bootleg FLAC-HD style and would like to share this with a fellow audio enthusiast.

To enter, post the following. If your pet was like a Pearl Jam song, which one would it be and why? I'll take posts up until midnight CST Saturday.

To sweeten the deal, I will also provide you a COPY of the entire 2009 Spectrum shows. Audio only and taken directly from the official Spectrum boxset (which a board member here sold to me for a great price years ago).

8-)
www.cluthelee.com
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    Well, it would have to be "Black" since our pet bird whistles part of it for me whenever he wants my attention:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vtxokVcsHeY

Cool thing you are doing!!
    -EV
  • Options
    anyone else? looks like elwayvedder is in line for a win here! :lol:
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    anyone else? looks like elwayvedder is in line for a win here! :lol:

yeah thanks for bumping it. I was a lock!! Betting on me to win is like betting on the Washington Generals...
  • Options
    weekapaug19weekapaug19 Posts: 2,278
    I could go with Black since my dog and cat are both black, but I'll say Let Me Sleep since they both love to sleep all day
  • Options
    bosshogg18bosshogg18 Tacoma, WA Posts: 1,082
    My dog Oliver would be named after the PJ song "Spin the Black Circle" since everytime he poops he spins around super fast before he does the deed. Although it would be more like spin the brown circle. :lol:
  • Options
    bosshogg18 wrote:
    My dog Oliver would be named after the PJ song "Spin the Black Circle" since everytime he poops he spins around super fast before he does the deed. Although it would be more like spin the brown circle. :lol:

this is the funniest thing ever. You should be given the prize right here right now for that one
  • Options
    Hahahaha!! That will be hard to top.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    given to fly
    because when i was young i had a pet budgie (budgerigar). every week when you clean out its cage itll try and escape and fly around like a lunatic
  • Options
    NoWayNoWay St. Louis Posts: 347
    The kids each have a rodent so it's gotta be Rats. Spin the Black Circle also came to mind (since they spin around their wheel all night) or I Got Shit (because, yes, they do ... a lot :lol: )
    St. Louis - 7/27/92, 4/22/03, 10/5/04, 5/4/10, 7/1/11 (EV), 10/3/14
    Chicago - 5/17/06, 8/21/08 (EV), 8/23/09, 7/19/13, 8/20/16
    Champaign - 4/23/03
    East Troy - 9/3/11, 9/4/11
    Kansas City - 5/3/10
    Las Vegas - 6/6/03
    Memphis - 6/20/09 (EV)
    Moline - 10/17/14
    Oklahoma City - 11/16/13
  • Options
    PMs sending for your addy's...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

awesome, so cool! we're all winners! Like little league soccer where even the last place teams all get trophies!
  • Options

awesome, so cool! we're all winners! Like little league soccer where even the last place teams all get trophies!

:D
  • Options
    :D to you all! Serious smiles reading your posts. Especially Spin The Brown Circle!
    www.cluthelee.com