Options

EV Sippie Cup SOLD: $ for US Troop Care Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
Another very cool donation from a super PJ fan and I cannot thank this donator enough. Every penny goes to shipping expenses to send loving reminders in the form of care packages to our US Troops deployed in harm's way in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom via my volunteer group; Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey:

For Sale: Eddie Vedder 2012 Sippie Cup from his recent US Tour. Pictured below

SOLD!!!

Much appreciation and gratitude to the PJ fan donating this item and for the support from all of you. Just today we shipped out over 700 pounds of goodies and a lot of why we can do it is because of this fanbase here. THANK YOU!

wlsvn5.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pending but feel free to PM me to be 2nd if 1st buyer decides not to buy.
    -EV
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Another very cool donation from a super PJ fan and I cannot thank this donator enough. Every penny goes to shipping expenses to send loving reminders in the form of care packages to our US Troops deployed in harm's way in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom via my volunteer group; Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey:

For Sale: Eddie Vedder 2012 Sippie Cup from his recent US Tour. Pictured below

Price: $40 shipped within the US with tracking. $45 shipped outside the US

Much appreciation and gratitude to the PJ fan donating this item and for the support from all of you. Just today we shipped out over 700 pounds of goodies and a lot of why we can do it is because of this fanbase here. THANK YOU!

wlsvn5.jpg

I am glad someone donated it and bought it, I am just laughing that it is now being referred to as a sippy cup! The Vedder merch team really treats us like infants sometimes, I guess. ;)
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options