Options

Wrigley Pre-Party at The Full Shilling Friday July 19th

Comments

• Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Less than 24 hours folks....this is gonna be one for the books!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    cmm6734cmm6734 Houston, TX Posts: 569
    What time is everyone showing up tomorrow?
    40+ shows, it is never enough!
  • Options
    lazlobluelazloblue Houston Posts: 738
    Ive gotta troll the box office to see if any tickets are releasing, then stop at 10c window to put name in.

Then I'm heading to the Full Shilling to just have fun and relax--whether I have a ticket to the show or not!!
    :fp:
    Cant wait to Hang with you crazies!!
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • Options
    cmm6734 wrote:
    Noon.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:
    Noon.
    What about today? I'm trying to get there around 6 8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    pulling69pulling69 KIAD Posts: 982
    Is anyone going in tonight? I'm back at my hotel to shower off 3 hours of mercy line funk and then heading back to Wrigley. It will be time for some food and booze and then listen to the soundcheck...
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    rearviewrossrearviewross Posts: 3,055
    See you tomorrow. I will be the drunk fucker with the Brewers hat, Gaslight Anthem tshirt and pretty girl on my arm with purple pj shirt.
    Forced to endure, what I cannot forgive.
  • Options
    Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,807
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Today's the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :P
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    KingJeremyDKingJeremyD Posts: 2,313
    On amtrak train headed to chicago now. :corn:
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:
    Noon.

:shock:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    cmm6734 wrote:
    Noon.

:shock:
    Your sambuca shot will be waiting for you.
  • Options
    I stopped in last night for a burger and 6 beers, the juke-box was already playing tons of Pearl Jam... I should be there around 1230 today wearing a red Washington Nationals jersey.
    "Populated with every reject and cutthroat from Bombay to Calcutta. It's worse than Detroit."
  • Options
    I just wanted to send a huge thank you to everyone who came to this. What a blast!!! It was incredible meeting so many of you. What a genuinely great group of people!! I've been going strong since Wednesday and now I'm finally going to rest. The show was amazing and all of you are a riot. To those I didn't get to meet or talk to, hopefully we'll get a chance another time. Safe travels everyone. Stay VGL =)
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I just wanted to send a huge thank you to everyone who came to this. What a blast!!! It was incredible meeting so many of you. What a genuinely great group of people!! I've been going strong since Wednesday and now I'm finally going to rest. The show was amazing and all of you are a riot. To those I didn't get to meet or talk to, hopefully we'll get a chance another time. Safe travels everyone. Stay VGL =)

Thanks for coordinating and hosting this party. I wish I would have gone down earlier in the day so we could have stayed longer and talked with everyone but nothing really went according to plan on Friday. What a memorable trip to Chicago, we had a blast and are completely exhausted but it was worth it! :thumbup:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    unlost dogsunlost dogs Greater Boston Posts: 12,553
    Epic.

And I use that term precisely because I know how much it annoys Speedy.

:lol:

Proud to say I was the first person in after you, mamasan23, when they unlocked the door at noon. With Dissidentman right on my heels.
    15 years of sharks 06/30/08 (MA), 05/17/10 (Boston), 09/03/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/04/11 (Alpine Valley), 09/30/12 (Missoula), 07/19/13 (Wrigley), 10/15/13 (Worcester), 10/16/13 (Worcester), 10/25/13 (Hartford), 12/4/13 (Vancouver), 12/6/13 (Seattle), 6/26/14 (Berlin), 6/28/14 (Stockholm), 10/16/14 (Detroit)
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Can you add me to the roster.....thanks....

And damn it poeple, let.me get a beer first

And stop pointing at me....while laughing
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    Sorry I couldn't have come earlier or stayed longer. Nice meeting those that I did.

Was sweaty good fun while I was there! :thumbup:
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165
    I really regret not going to the pre-party. I had to work during the day and figured I'd meet up with everyone after the show instead. Well, of course, the weather put a damper on that plan, heh. Hope it's not too long before we all get together again.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    It was a fantastic time! I had souch fun reuniting with some and meeting so many others! I was overheating badly obviously, but I still had a blast.... That is probably the first time I have stayed sober at a party, and I had a super fun time anyway, so that really says something about all of you I suppose. :lol: I suspect I missed some people who were there and wanted to meet because I just didn't know what you looked like - hopefully next time! :)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    It was a fantastic time! I had souch fun reuniting with some and meeting so many others! I was overheating badly obviously, but I still had a blast.... That is probably the first time I have stayed sober at a party, and I had a super fun time anyway, so that really says something about all of you I suppose. :lol: I suspect I missed some people who were there and wanted to meet because I just didn't know what you looked like - hopefully next time! :)

Hey! Are you the one who told small town beck a story about an alleged "cinnamon girl"? I am SO not that person! Just felt like I had to sort that out. If you're not the one, well, just ignore this and carry on. :thumbup:
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    thanks mama, for putting this together, we had a great time. i wonder how the pictures came out
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    PJ_Soul wrote:

Hey! Are you the one who told small town beck a story about an alleged "cinnamon girl"? I am SO not that person! Just felt like I had to sort that out. If you're not the one, well, just ignore this and carry on. :thumbup:
    :lol: Yes, I'm the one! And don't worry, I am totally clear on the fact that you and that person were not the same, and you should also know that I told that story to small town beck and the gang first, and we immediately worked out that someone was using your name (or something), so no one out there is under the impression that the real cinnamon girl is batshit crazy. :lol: Quite the coincidence that I already knew friends of yours and mentioned it to them first without knowing they knew you! Weird all around!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Cinnamon GirlCinnamon Girl Posts: 1,854
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

:lol: Yes, I'm the one! And don't worry, I am totally clear on the fact that you and that person were not the same, and you should also know that I told that story to small town beck and the gang first, and we immediately worked out that someone was using your name (or something), so no one out there is under the impression that the real cinnamon girl is batshit crazy. :lol: Quite the coincidence that I already knew friends of yours and mentioned it to them first without knowing they knew you! Weird all around!

I'm just glad she was there to preserve my good name so that I have a chance to eventually spoil my reputation on my own! ;)
    05-10-06, 08-05-07, 06-14-08 , 08-12-08(EV), 06-11-09(EV), 06-12-09(EV), 08-21-09, 05-10-10, 09-11-11, 09-12-11, 07-16-13, 07-19-13, 10-12-13, 10-21-13, 10-22-13,
  • Options
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    thanks mama, for putting this together, we had a great time. i wonder how the pictures came out

If there are a few(maybe more than a few) inappropriate ones from the camera that was on the bar then I apologize in advance.

:corn:
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks for putting this together Shannon! So good seeing you & everyone else this weekend! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Thanks for putting this together Shannon! So good seeing you & everyone else this weekend! :D

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol: It was way too f-ing hot that day to be constrained... :corn:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Thanks for putting together this shindig, Shannon.

If you come to Brooklyn, pack some pierogies for me. It'll be cooler in October.

It was great meeting everyone, and I hope to see you all again down the road.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    sorry i missed this one but wrigley absolutely sucked the life out of me come friday!

was at the field wednesday after work waiting in line for merch for hours, was back in line early thursday morning waiting for merch that wasn't avaliable wednesday for hours. back in wrigley thursday night for the 10c bbq and then back there friday for the show :fp:

glad everyone had an awesome time and looking forward to the next meet up. hopefully no where near wrigleyville! :lol: