Wrigley Pre-Party at The Full Shilling Friday July 19th

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    81 wrote:
    i blame the canadians. :lol:
    Drowned out and the crew :lol:

holy shit balls...was that a crew. wonder if any of them are making the trip. :think:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Drowned out and the crew :lol:

holy shit balls...was that a crew. wonder if any of them are making the trip. :think:

I understand those boys can put a few back
    I understand those boys can put a few back

and that's just for breakfast. :lol:

they were so fucking smashed at the koa.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,883
    81 wrote:
    :nono:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

it's always their fault. :P
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    81 wrote:

it's always their fault. :P
    If it were up to us, Will would have been drinking legally for over a year now! :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    If it were up to us, Will would have been drinking legally for over a year now! :lol:

degenerates
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

degenerates
    Oh, without a doubt.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    First page updated! Please let me know if I have missed your name and I will include it.

And yes, like 81 said, pace yourselves! I mean, do what you want, but I personally like to remember the show. The shitshow begins after Yellow Ledbetter gets played :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • dougfloyddougfloyd Posts: 2,580
    81 wrote:
    dougfloyd wrote:
    81 wrote:

shit show, full speed ahead

Noon? Ouch. Alright people make sure everybody actually makes it to the show and isn't passed out in the bar before it even starts :lol:

it's called pacing. :lol:

we were at the philly pre party arouond 12:30 - 1 and didn't leave until like 6 or 7ish. drink your water between beeers....don't be the fool.....and a high tolerance....and to save money, pack a flask of your favorite adult beverage. :fp: :lol: :fp:

and most importantly, if you want food, get there early :fp: :fp: :fp:

hey frank, can you tell the bar to make sure they have an extra stash of burgers on hand.

It's not me I'm worried about :lol: The last few concerts I've been to I've seen guys completely passed out in their seats before the show even started :fp: I was thinking more along the lines of people spending hundreds of dollars on Stubhub for tickets and not even remembering the show :fp:

I probably will just be getting into town around noon so by the time I get checked in to the hotel, grab lunch, and make it over there it should be prime pre-show drinking time 8-)
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
    2024 - Noblesville, Wrigley
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    First page updated! Please let me know if I have missed your name and I will include it.

And yes, like 81 said, pace yourselves! I mean, do what you want, but I personally like to remember the show. The shitshow begins after Yellow Ledbetter gets played :lol:
    Fuck yeah!! So... Then are we doing a return take over after the show???
    Or are we gonna land slide some other bar?? Lmao! I can just hear THOSE
    Police dispatches being made.. We got a fuck ton of drunk
    PJ. Fans stumble down the street, singing Porch.....
    Police dispatches being made.. We got a fuck ton of drunks

pretty much a normal night for wrigleyville
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • The next morning's headline...
    TEN CLUB arrested.. At 6:15 am this morning, 45,000
    PJ fans were arrested for public drunkeness, and
    ( probably) lewd behavior, disturbing the peace,
    And fucking upWishlist... It took the entire Cuty's police
    Force to contain them. Finally somebody got smart, played
    Some PJ at a nearby bar, then once every one got in, the locked
    the doors and the arrests were made.. When they say
    Shitshow, they're for real...
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Is a shitshow post show being planned for the same place?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

degenerates

Then I guess most of the world is degenerate

:lol:
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

degenerates

no, just hte canadians
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

degenerates

No, Canadians are some of the drunkest people in the world. That whole "normalizing responsible alcohol consumption by letting people drink from an earlier age" thing totally didn't take. :lol:
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    hey frank, can you tell the bar to make sure they have an extra stash of burgers on hand.

again, how does this happen?!?!
    I personally will probably be going back there after the show...and we can make that our 'post-show' shitshow location :lol::lol:

But the reality is that Wrigleyville is PACKED with bars...so just go with the flow!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    dougfloyd wrote:

It's not me I'm worried about :lol: The last few concerts I've been to I've seen guys completely passed out in their seats before the show even started :fp: I was thinking more along the lines of people spending hundreds of dollars on Stubhub for tickets and not even remembering the show :fp:

I probably will just be getting into town around noon so by the time I get checked in to the hotel, grab lunch, and make it over there it should be prime pre-show drinking time 8-)

I witnessed this at the DMB show at Wrigley. Before the first note was even played the guy sitting in front of me vommed everywhere and was passed out :fp:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

i blame the philadelphians. :fp:

lets be honest, that was the definition of a shit show. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    No, Canadians are some of the drunkest people in the world. That whole "normalizing responsible alcohol consumption by letting people drink from an earlier age" thing totally didn't take. :lol:

I was just trying to prop up canada

You blew it

Blew it

I quit

I quit, I quit, I quit
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    81 wrote:

Well at least I got my bloody that day. And that pasta was way too salty :sick:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You blew it

Blew it

I quit

I quit, I quit, I quit
    Can't fight the truth.
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    PJ_Soul wrote:

You blew it

Blew it

I quit

I quit, I quit, I quit
    Can't fight the truth.

:fp:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

the salmon was fine, but seriously, who wants salmon at a bar while drinking before a concert. :fp: :fp: :fp:

did they not realize they were a bar, and that there was a preparty for a festival that was just a couple of blocks away. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: i blame the foundation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

:wtf: #thatsoundsdirty
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    81 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

the salmon was fine, but seriously, who wants salmon at a bar while drinking before a concert. :fp: :fp: :fp:

did they not realize they were a bar, and that there was a preparty for a festival that was just a couple of blocks away. :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: i blame the foundation.

Why did you order salmon at a bar while drinking before a concert?

Why did you order salmon at a bar while drinking before a concert?

THEY RAN OUT OF BURGERS!