• hate
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    kw18 wrote:
    waiting and being strung along. :evil:

Yep! It is the worst!!! :evil:
    I lost a bet...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:

Yeah, Milwaukee and Kedzie. That's the one. Like I said, more curvy than roundabout. It's an American roundabout.

how can it be curvier than a circle? :? you do know a roundabout is a circle right?

SR203_Novelty_Oct26_03.jpg
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    People who walk slow.
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

Yeah, Milwaukee and Kedzie. That's the one. Like I said, more curvy than roundabout. It's an American roundabout.

how can it be curvier than a circle? :? you do know a roundabout is a circle right?

SR203_Novelty_Oct26_03.jpg

:lol:

I meant it's less a circle than it is just a curved road in an oval shape. With stop lights. So a bastardized roundabout. :P
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    kw18 wrote:

I meant it's less a circle than it is just a curved road in an oval shape. With stop lights. So a bastardized roundabout. :P

WTF?!!?

there are no stop lights in a roundabout! :nono: it's supposed to eliminate the need for a stop light or sign :fp:

I must say, Chicago is very neat and organized-street wise, so they toss in a curvy road and it throws everybody off... :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    RKCNDY wrote:
    kw18 wrote:

WTF?!!?

there are no stop lights in a roundabout! :nono: it's supposed to eliminate the need for a stop light or sign :fp:

I must say, Chicago is very neat and organized-street wise, so they toss in a curvy road and it throws everybody off... :lol:

Chicago is mostly neat and organized. But then we have a couple random diagonal streets that result in three streets intersecting. Now, normally, I heartily approve of three-ways. But during rush hour, they can be hell and I hate them.
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    I Love Thread Integrity
  • kw18 wrote:
    I heartily approve of three-ways.

me too!

Wait...
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    i'm gonna punch somebody.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    81 wrote:
    i'm gonna punch somebody.

Do it!

DO IT!!!!!!

Sometimes people need to be punched!

DO IT!!!!
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Fuckbags who stand 10 inches behind you in any line so when when you turn around and you're done you run into them! No one is gonna cut in line dickhead! Back the fuck up!!
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Fuckbags who stand 10 inches behind you in any line so when when you turn around and you're done you run into them! No one is gonna cut in line dickhead! Back the fuck up!!

:clap::clap::clap:
  • Fuckbags who stand 10 inches behind you in any line so when when you turn around and you're done you run into them! No one is gonna cut in line dickhead! Back the fuck up!!

Drives me friggin nuts! If only I could fart on cue.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    loud talkers
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    loud talkers

low talkers
    and
    close talkers

also the cold. spring get yer ass here already.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    kw18 wrote:
    waiting and being strung along. :evil:
    :evil: Me too!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    pjhawks wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    loud talkers

low talkers
    and
    close talkers

also the cold. spring get yer ass here already.
    Ha, yeah I'll take a loud talker over a low talker any day!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    know-it-alls
    I lost a bet...
    Petty bitches
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    know-it-alls
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Petty bitches

Put those together and you have the ultimate worst person ever! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • know-it-alls

They call me Mr. Knowitall
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    know-it-alls
    PJ_Soul wrote:
    Petty bitches

Put those together and you have the ultimate worst person ever! :lol:
    That is absolutely true! :lol:
  • I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Posts: 3,508
    Making toast with your last two pieces of bread and burning them! :fp:
    Winter. Snow. The whole lot of it. NO THANKS!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    whatever that smell is wafting over the cubicle wall. gross
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Fuck Winter. It's a goddamn disaster
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

chuck something over the wall at the offending party
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fuck Winter. It's a goddamn disaster

You're telling me kid.
    81 wrote:
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

chuck something over the wall at the offending party

don't think I haven't thought of that. maybe a stapler.

I hate people that have no regard for others when they eat nasty smelling stuff or pour man-perfume all over themselves or make a lot of strange noises, use speaker phones, etc.