Comments

• Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    Edit* No longer available

Nancy
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    owenm84owenm84 Posts: 3
    friends are a bunch of slackers...probably know 10 people that want to go but didn't get tickets...plan on just scalping, but getting some good 10c tix would be sweet. pm if you need to get rid of any...

O
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    I think I've got one for night 1 at the Gorge. I need one for night 2. Please!
  • Options
    WishlistWishlist Posts: 25
    I know it's a couple of months off, but if anyone has 1 or 2 tickets to the show in Paris on Sept. 11, I would be VERY interested! Please PM me with details!
    http://www.myspace.com/ladybug19wishlist

03 May 2003 State College, PA
    12 July 2003 Hershey, PA (Happy Birthday to ME!!)
    01 Oct 2004 Reading, PA
    19 Sept 2005 Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    11 Sept 2006 Paris, France

19 June 2008 Camden, NJ
    25 June 2008 MSG2, New York, NY
  • Options
    She0nceBelievedShe0nceBelieved Fresno, CA Posts: 83
    Edit: I found one......

Nancy
    2022: Oakland I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II, Phoenix, San Diego, LA I & II, Oakland
    2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton 
    2003: Mt. View, Irvine I & II, San Diego, Las Vegas, Mexico City I, II, III, Mt. View I & II, Santa Barbara
    2000: Sacramento
  • Options
    BremertonBremerton Posts: 279
    I am looking for two tickets to the 7/9 show at the Forum. PM if you have any you want to unload. I am a 10c member if you want to transfer.
  • Options
    j88ryanj88ryan Posts: 66
    Looking for 1 for both Sat and Sun of the SF shows. Ready to book a flight and hotel if any one can help me out.....
  • Options
    Coming in from Jersey and need 1 or preferably 2 tickets for the second Gorge show on Sunday, 7/23. I'm a 10C member, so I would prefer that seating option, but please contact me with any offer. Thanks!
    Mike
    Email: mymiked@gmail.com

"Makes much more sense, to live in the present tense"
    "Will I walk the long road?"
    "And he who forgets...will be destined to remember..."
  • Options
    Please PM me if you have an extra ticket to either or both Gorge shows. I'm coming in alone from Ohio and I'm about to purchase a plane ticket. Can anyone help?
    ...And he who forgets will be destined to remember.

...I swear I never took it for granted. Just thought of it now.
  • Options
    e11evene11even Posts: 3
    Hi all,

Anyone with an extra pair for this show?

Please let me know,

Thanks
  • Options
    If anyone is looking to sell a SD ticket, please let me know. Need 1. Thank you.
    It's the whale I'd like to be!
  • Options
    If anyone has an extra LA ticket (second night) to sell, please let me know. Need 1 ticket. Thanks.
    It's the whale I'd like to be!
  • Options
    MoskeetoMoskeeto Posts: 14
    I also need one for the 2nd LA show and it looks like the person who wanted my Vegas ticket has flaked, so if anyone needs that, let me know. 183xxx.
  • Options
    I have two GA tickets for Saturday's show but my buddy is in a wedding on Saturday. Anyone want to trade Saturday tix for Sunday tix. Maybe someone in a bind similar to mine.
  • Options
    SomethingCreativeSomethingCreative Kazoo, MI Posts: 3,355
    i'm looking for a ticket to portland...2 would be great but one would be cool too...
    "Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • Options
    daryl jamdaryl jam Posts: 104
    i have two extra gorge tix for july 23, section c, row 40, the pirce is 120 US for the pair. PM or email me if interested
    angels dance on a pin head, just to make room for you and i....
  • Options
    My cousin is coming to visit me the week of the concert and I can't not invite him but I can't just kick out my original concert buddy either. since I can't get 3 good tickets I thought I could try to get one from another fanclub member with a higher number than me and switch my lower number seats with two lucky people sitting nearby..... can anyone help me, I really don't want to give up my good seats (we got to drink from the wine last year!) but don't know what to do... thanks
  • Options
    jccjcc Posts: 8
    I need an SD ticket, if interested I also have an extra LA night 2 ticket.
    Thanks
  • Options
    Kinda in a hurry to find a buyer, so I'll post this here as well:

"Well after 2 weeks of searching, it turns out all my friends are busy this weekend, so I have one extra for both Vegas and San Diego. PM me if you're willing to meetup and pay face value for the ticket. And if you'd like to give me extra money just for the heck of it, I won't refuse."
  • Options
    pearljamdude420pearljamdude420 Posts: 1,380
    hi i have an extra vegas fan club ticket for sale face value. i am member 196xxx, so it is fairly decent seats for sure! if anyone interested email me asap, i would rather sell to locals of las vegas, but if i need to i will sell the extra to anyone. please email me

pearljamvegasya@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Bdog10Bdog10 Boca Posts: 471
    Hi ya'll. I'm in search for 1 10club seat for both nights at the gorge. My number is 282xxx. Flying in from the east coast to be there. Thanks
    "I want to go...but I don't want to go alone...With you I could never feel alone..."

Randall's Island 96 and haven't stopped since...
  • Options
    I have a pair of 10c seats for the Vegas and San Diego shows to transfer. Member #148xxx. PM if interested.
  • Options
    jccjcc Posts: 8
    I am still in desperate need for a ticket for San Diego. Please PM if anyone has an extra.
  • Options
    pj.uw.laurapj.uw.laura Posts: 553
    Anyone have an extra SF 7/15 ticket? Please??
  • Options
    hookemhookem Posts: 245
    I need 2 tenclub tix for the saturday san francisco show. 7/15. i have tow 10c for san diego that i could trade.
  • Options
    tippytomtippytom Posts: 5
    Didn't think I'd be in the area for the show but it turns out I will be LA after all.. If anyone has an extra pair or knows of a hookup please meal me at

tgoodwin3150@yahoo.com

Thanks
  • Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    Have people actually recieved tickets because of this thread? It seems like anytime someone has extra tickets they just post their own thread or use the "I have an extra..." thread. I'm just curious if there are some good success stories out there.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    jam_headjam_head Posts: 125
    SmallTown wrote:
    Have people actually recieved tickets because of this thread? It seems like anytime someone has extra tickets they just post their own thread or use the "I have an extra..." thread. I'm just curious if there are some good success stories out there.

yup i got my camden tix through here....anyways i need one ticket to night 1 of the gorge haha. if anyone has one give me a shout!
    7/1/03- DC, 7/12/03- Hershey, 9/28/04- Boston, 10/1/04- Reading, 10/3/05- Philly, 5/27/06- Camden I, 5/28/06- Camden II, 5/30/06- DC, *7/22/06- Gorge I, 7/23/06- Gorge II*, 6/20/08- Camden II, 6/22/08- DC, *6/24/08- MSG I, 6/25/08- MSG II*
  • Options
    If anyone has any extra San Francisco tickets for the weekend shows only PM me please! :p

Thanks.
    EvilClosetMonkey is my hero, he is AWESOME!!!!!!
  • Options
    MrFadedGloryMrFadedGlory Posts: 207
    Someone take these Vegas tickets off my hands! My wife flew to NY and I don't have anyone to watch the chitlens (kids). They are 10c #324xxx and I just want to get at least 1/2 what I paid or they will go to waste. I can't send anybody to "will call" cuz they need ID, they have to be transfered through 10c. PM me!!!
    Left the Porch