Options

The " I need a ticket Thread"

Comments

• Options
    Mrs.McCMrs.McC Posts: 18
    I have an extra 10C ticket for St. Paul night two (Tuesday/tomorrow) if anyone is interested.
  • Options
    Carlos DCarlos D Posts: 638
    For the love of Batman,does ANYONE have a spare Dublin ticket?!?
    It may be the devil or it may be the Lord
    But you're gonna have to serve somebody.

www.bebo.com/pearljam06
  • Options
    garden24garden24 Posts: 15
    Well i think i can skip out of work early and make it down to San Diego for the show from san fran...only problem is i didnt get my fc tix for that show...any chance someones got a single left? Let me know, gardenofstone1@hotmail.com, thanks!!
    It makes much more sense to live life in the present tense
  • Options
    any extra single tickets for Summerfest?
  • Options
    cat72cat72 Oxford, MA Posts: 2,992
    I know I am crazy but, I am holding out hope that someone has an extra for the 2 gorge shows. Please don't dangle tickets in front of someone unless you are absolutely certain they are available. It is just cruel.

Thanks
  • Options
    dr teethdr teeth Posts: 115
    i would love tix for night 1 for summerfest.let me know.
    jeter drinks wine coolers
  • Options
    PattyPatty Posts: 14
    Anyone? I know it is last minute...
    "Unless he extends the circle of compassion to all living creatures, man himself will not find peace."
    Albert Schweitzer
  • Options
    DP13DP13 Posts: 270
    dr teeth wrote:
    i would love tix for night 1 for summerfest.let me know.

still good ones on TM. better than were ever onsale to the public. -DP
  • Options
    PattyPatty Posts: 14
    What is the link. Never used that site.

I am thinking about going to WI w/my son and his friend if I don't go to Vegas.... Thanks
    "Unless he extends the circle of compassion to all living creatures, man himself will not find peace."
    Albert Schweitzer
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    looking for a single to all 3 nights in SF....let me know if you can help.. Thanks!
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    lookin for a single to portland. anybody know any connections besides ebay. thanks
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    Hi
    I need one ticket for Saturday night...San Fransisco. ANYONE? Please? :D Please PM me if you've got one for me. Thanks so much! --Linda :)
  • Options
    Anyone have an extra? Let me know. Thanks.
  • Options
    CaliBigWaveCaliBigWave California Posts: 82
    I have one 10c ticket available for 7.6 in Vegas and 7.7 in San Diego. I'm looking for one ticket for 7.15 in San Francisco, and I will also sell at face value what I paid to 10c. I do accept paypal.

My 10c # is 217xxx.

PM or e-mail me at jaystumpf22@yahoo.com.

Thank you,

Jay
  • Options
    nuffingmannuffingman Posts: 3,014
    Does anyone have a spare for Reading Festival 27/8/06?

Be your best friend.

martin@affinity-design.co.uk
  • Options
    cc nyccc nyc Posts: 42
    in need of san diego and LA
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 864
    scat wrote:
    I know I am crazy but, I am holding out hope that someone has an extra for the 2 gorge shows. Please don't dangle tickets in front of someone unless you are absolutely certain they are available. It is just cruel.

Thanks

sent you a PM...have 1 night 1 ticket available....
  • Options
    BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    I'm looking for a single ticket for any or all of the San Francisco shows. 10C would be awesome but of course I'll take what I can get. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks!

EDIT

All I need now is one for Saturday the 15th. Thanks!
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • Options
    tdubtdub Posts: 226
    NEED 2 10c seats for SD...if anyone can help, please PM me.

THANKS!!
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    I need 1 ticket for San Diego and 1 Ticket for each of the Los Angeles shows!

Can anyone help?

I'd be willing to take two for each or any if thats helpful.

I'm flying out from New York on Wednesday and so far I have nothing ???

Thanks
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    If anybody's unable to go to the Gorge, I'd glad take their Ten Club pairs off of them for face value. Thanks.
    05/30/03 Van, 09/01/05 Gorge, 09/02/05 Van, 09/04/05 Cal, 09/05/05 Ed, 09/07/05 S'toon, 09/08/05 'Peg, 07/22&23/06 Gorge, 06/14/08 'Roo, 08/08/09 Cal, 09/21/11 Cal, 09/23/11 Ed, 12/02/13 Cal
  • Options
    PJamMusicPJamMusic Posts: 3
    Looking for two tickets for tonight, 6/30, Summerfest.
  • Options
    BrainOfJDBrainOfJD Posts: 242
    Somebody helped me out with 10C tix for the 16th and 18th (thanks qwerty!) I'm looking for one for Saturday the 15th. Non-10C is fine too. If anybody's got an extra, I would be eternally grateful!

Please PM me if you can help. Thanks a lot!
    10 million dune buggies comin' down the mountain
  • Options
    Hi; we decided to bring our eight year old guitar player and 5 year old enthusiastic daughter to their first PJ show. The gorge is the perfect venue. I really need one ticket for either night. We need to expose the next generation to Pearl Jam live! Can anyone help out? Thanks.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145
    HI...I REALLY need a ticket ;) for San Fransisco, Saturday night show (7-15-06) If anyone has an extra it would make this crazy addict VERY happy! Please PM me if you've got an extra. :) --THANK YOU! -- Linda
  • Options
    In big need for a pair to the Portland Benefit show. Down to negotiate on price if necessary.
  • Options
    SmallTownSmallTown Posts: 152
    I'm looking for a good 10c numbered ticket for either night at the Gorge. I have 10c tix for both shows, but my ticket splitter bailed on me AGAIN! Member number 313xxx. PM me if we can work something out.
    10-08-00 Ice Bowl
    06-21-03 Alpine
    09-09-05 Thunder Bay
    05-17-06 Chicago
    06-26-06 St. Paul
    07-22-06 The Gorge
    07-23-06 The Gorge
    05-07-10 Noblesville
    09-03-11 PJ20
    09-04-11 PJ20
    09-21-12 Pensicola
    09-22-12 Atlanta
  • Options
    Need a ticket for a friend for gorge night 1. I've got my tenclub tickets but a good friend of mine just got back from overseas and is looking for tickets. Single ticket would be fine 2 would be better.

anyone? PM me any offers

thanks
    "believe in lies....... its divine"
  • Options
    jeddethjeddeth Posts: 93
    anyone have 1 ticket for San Diego and One for Los Angeles? Thanks!
    Things change. They wont change unless you make them. The best way to change something you don't like, is to change yourself. So if you feel like you have a piece of duct tape on your mouth and you can't escape, take it off, speak up, speak your mind, shout it out, let 'em hear ya! -EV
  • Options
    Randy420Randy420 Posts: 47
    I'm looking for a single ticket for both nights at the Gorge. 10C #255XX, can someone pleaaaaaaaase help me out??

PM me if you can help.

Thanks,
    Randy