Options

FS: Pearl Jam Klausen Beach Towel

EquallyWorthlessEquallyWorthless Posts: 3,993
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
I have the Beach Towel that is the same design as the LA poster from 2006. It is just sitting in my closet, and has been for 7 years now. Never been used, never even been touched. In perfectly new condition.

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/79983

The last two sold for 200 and 250 and the average price is just over 110 so I am looking for 200 for it. This is a super rare item for market value. These things don't come up for sale very often. Let me know if you're interested.
{if (work != 0) {
work = work + 1;
sleep = sleep - work * 10;}
else if (work >= 0) {
reality.equals(false);
work = work +1;
}system("pause");
return 0;}
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,236
    Curious where you get your numbers the last two i see sold for $95 and $99 in Dec!
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    I believe the answer is somewhere in the middle.

As an owner of one towel used, I would pay 100 for a new one right now. But 200+ is crazy one is n fleabag and is collecting dust at that level.

Pm if you want to sell yours for a reasonable price!!
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal ๐Ÿ‘Œ)
  • Options
    Horse2345 wrote:
    Curious where you get your numbers the last two i see sold for $95 and $99 in Dec!

2013-01-07 $250.00 locolion
    2012-01-05 $225.00 eBay

They updated the 2 in December just the other day, when I posted those were the last 2 listed.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    As an owner of one towel used, I would pay 100 for a new one right now. But 200+ is crazy one is n fleabag and is collecting dust at that level.

Pm if you want to sell yours for a reasonable price!!

It's absolutely in brand new condition. Just because its been in my closest doesn't mean it has been sitting collecting dust or "fleabag" ridden. By "never touched, and never used" I mean that its in immaculate condition.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,782
    First of all let me correct the AUTO CORRECT on my iPad.

I meant to say there is one on fleabay for 225+ that has been collecting dust.

I was in no way implying yours was not new or anything to do with fleas.... :fp:
    "thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal ๐Ÿ‘Œ)
  • Options
    Cool, thanks for the correction. No harm, no foul.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861
    If it helps I traded my towel a few months ago with a vit health kit that was missing a few pieces for a Do the Evolution animation cel (the girl dancing) and drawing of the plane in the video. I would value the cel of the girl around 2-250. But it was a trade and we were both happy it, which is what matters.

Good luck, the towel is one of pj's cooler items.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    Thanks!
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    a5pj wrote:
    If it helps I traded my towel a few months ago with a vit health kit that was missing a few pieces for a Do the Evolution animation cel (the girl dancing) and drawing of the plane in the video. I would value the cel of the girl around 2-250. But it was a trade and we were both happy it, which is what matters.

Good luck, the towel is one of pj's cooler items.
    man, that's an awesome trade, very cool stuff!! I totally forgot about this towel, I have one somewhere, and when I find it, I'm using it! good luck with your sale
  • Options
    Still available.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    nice get!...outta my range though. anything you want in trade?
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    nice get!...outta my range though. anything you want in trade?

I'm low on funds so I am hoping to sell it but I am not going to say no without hearing you out.. What do you have for trade?
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Bump
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Spring is coming! Someone must want this... Will do $175
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    Bump bump bump
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    I got this one. It's a beauty.
    Wish they made more PJ Beach Towels.
  • Options
    Will lower the price on this to $150 + shipping. Someone put it to use, please.
    {if (work != 0) {
    work = work + 1;
    else if (work >= 0) {
    reality.equals(false);
    work = work +1;
    }system("pause");
    return 0;}
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,861

Can't believe that no one has picked this up yet. Especially at 150. I personally wouldn't go any lower, but I guess the demand isn't there right now (scratches head). Good luck!
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948
    a5pj wrote:

Can't believe that no one has picked this up yet. Especially at 150. I personally wouldn't go any lower, but I guess the demand isn't there right now (scratches head). Good luck!

It's because of the wave upon wave upon wave of Wrigley Tickets threads. They should just open a new section of the Lost Dogs dedicated to ticket sales. Ticket threads shouldn't be included in the Flea Market section.