"Static" Shock Collars for dogs

2»

Comments

• mookie9999 wrote:
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Update! Despite the crate working we've been given 7 days to either get rid of the dog or tell them we're lmoving. We've opted for the latter (once I''ve spoken to a tenant attorney). Not giving up the dog! Fucking apartment living

Definitely time to move, no one should have neighbors like that, and in those last 7 days, let the dog howl.

And don't forget to stomp around loudly while you move, drop some furniture, blast some music.

Not to be crass (but that's all I know) I kind of want to take a shit at the front door of the main offender downstairs that has been complaining since my gf moved in almost 3 years ago. Their first noise complaint against her? Drilling a hole in the wall to run a cable line from the living room into the bedroom....at 5 pm in the evening. ASSHOLES!!
    Are they older residents that live there? It's definately a good idea that you're moving. I wouldn't want to live in a building where I had to worry about every move I make. It will be great if the person that moves in after you is 100 times more noisy and has a lawyer relative that will keep them living there and sue the people that are complaining for harrassment.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • RiverrunnerRiverrunner Posts: 2,419
    mookie9999 wrote:
    Update! Despite the crate working we've been given 7 days to either get rid of the dog or tell them we're lmoving. We've opted for the latter (once I''ve spoken to a tenant attorney). Not giving up the dog! Fucking apartment living

Kudos to you for your loyalty. So many people are so willing to sacrifice a pet for convenience. That's one reason why the shelters are full. I bet you will be happier elsewhere so you can live in peace with your pup. Good luck.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way it treats its animals. Ghandi
  • mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    quote] All ages live there but it is 80% market value 20% low income (so the buliding gets a huge tax break). The 20% tend to either be elderly or on public assistance (read: home all day with nothing better to do than complalin).
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"