Babygirl or Babyboy

dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
so,if you could decide,whay baby you coulds have,
what you would choose,babygirl,or babyboy?
i know that 1st of all must be healthy,and its bleesing having a baby ,no matter what
but if you could choose?

babygirl,or babyboy?
"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
"..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,407
    I hope we have a girl first. a boy would be great as well, but I'm the youngest of 4...and the 2 oldest are girls. they were great examples for my brother & I.

whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm buying the "I Got Shit" onesie! :lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    None of the above
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    boy. hands down.

little girls can be such bitch's. i never believed it. i heard mom's say it. my sister, my gf.

i can now say that i fully understand.

btw, i love my gf's little girl to death. i get along with one of her FIVE personalities really well.
    it's the other four personalities that make me want to punch a puppy.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • the wolf wrote:
    boy. hands down.

little girls can be such bitch's. i never believed it. i heard mom's say it. my sister, my gf.

btw, i love my gf's little girl to death. i get along with one of her FIVE personalities really well.
    haha...you describe perfectly the whole!!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DURPDURP Posts: 2,180
    Boy for the simple reason of. If you have a boy you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a girl you have to worry about all the dicks.
    My butt itches!
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    DURP wrote:
    Boy for the simple reason of. If you have a boy you only have to worry about one dick. If you have a girl you have to worry about all the dicks.

There is also that.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    I hope we have a girl first. a boy would be great as well, but I'm the youngest of 4...and the 2 oldest are girls. they were great examples for my brother & I.

whether it's a boy or a girl, I'm buying the "I Got Shit" onesie! :lol::lol:
    im thinking about it too this way..that im the older kid,my sis is 5 years younger..
    kinda is an exable,ill take care of her..cos im the big brother...
    great you have big family Matt! :)
  • SatansFutonSatansFuton Posts: 5,399
    Boy. I don't need a little girl. They say daughters are our punishment for our behavior as young men. I think my neighborhood might have an ordinance against the machine gun I would most likely place on my front lawn to keep the little horn-dogs away.
    "See a broad to get dat booty yak 'em, leg 'er down, a smack 'em yak 'em!"
  • LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    I love having a little girl, would have loved the little bubs no matter what gender they were but girls are really lovely. It seems to be that there is more choice out there for girls, both toys and clothes.
    I guess it was a good thing because 'Dahlia' was the only name I was sure on, had no idea for a boy! :lol:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    I don't really care either way. I always wanted a boy...but now I think a little girl would be nice, up until the age of 11, at which point I hope she magically transforms into a boy because I don't want to deal with a teenage girl :fp:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • I don't really care either way. I always wanted a boy...but now I think a little girl would be nice, up until the age of 11, at which point I hope she magically transforms into a boy because I don't want to deal with a teenage girl :fp:
    i believe the most of people post here have this in mind...the teenage girl!!
  • Loulou wrote:
    I love having a little girl, would have loved the little bubs no matter what gender they were but girls are really lovely. It seems to be that there is more choice out there for girls, both toys and clothes.
    I guess it was a good thing because 'Dahlia' was the only name I was sure on, had no idea for a boy! :lol:
    lovely name!!! :)
  • Boy. I don't need a little girl. They say daughters are our punishment for our behavior as young men.
    i never heard this before!! :)
  • guitar59guitar59 Posts: 1,221
    the wolf wrote:
    boy. hands down.

I have 2 of each...and some days I would trade in the girls for another 2 boys! You described it perfectly...I only get a long with one of the numerous personalities!
  • prismprism Posts: 2,440
    edited January 2013
    since that decision is made by the guy or more specifically which one of his millions of lil swimmers wins entry is carrying an X or Y chromosone....take it up with the decision maker...

3aa4d617409bd313417b1301c88f0a2e.png

(just be happy that they don't resemble that decision maker)

it's not up to the chick..or her egg(s) :lol:

btw i have one of each. wether male or female there's lovely and not so great attributes with any kidlet ya get
    Post edited by prism on
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • guitar59 wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    boy. hands down.

I have 2 of each...and some days I would trade in the girls for another 2 boys! You described it perfectly...I only get a long with one of the numerous personalities!
    haha..your experience help the rest of us!!!thanks! :)
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Boy or girl? Does it matter?
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    I have only sons but my mother hoped & prayed that I would have a daughter(s).
    She wanted revenge for my teenage years. whistle.gif
  • rollings wrote:
    I have only sons but my mother hoped & prayed that I would have a daughter(s).
    She wanted revenge for my teenage years. whistle.gif
    alot say that!!! :lol:
  • My wife and I found out two weeks ago that after 6+ years of trying for our first, we're having a baby boy. I didn't care what we were having - ecstatic either way - but I will say, one of the first thoughts that ran through my head after finding out it was a boy was, "we don't have to pay for a wedding!!"

And no matter what his mom tells him, his middle name might be Edward after his grandfather, but I'll tell him he's the namesake of someone else we know...
  • My wife and I found out two weeks ago that after 6+ years of trying for our first, we're having a baby boy. I didn't care what we were having - ecstatic either way - but I will say, one of the first thoughts that ran through my head after finding out it was a boy was, "we don't have to pay for a wedding!!"

awesome!! :lol:
    And no matter what his mom tells him, his middle name might be Edward after his grandfather, but I'll tell him he's the namesake of someone else we know...
    :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap::clap:

congrats!!
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    I have one of each and it's perfect. It's been interesting to see how different they are. (And also different because one is a birth child and one is adopted.)
  • Enkidu wrote:
    I have one of each and it's perfect. It's been interesting to see how different they are. (And also different because one is a birth child and one is adopted.)
    thats really intresting!!
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I always wanted a healthy baby, didn't matter to me if I had a boy or a girl.

I was blessed with 2 healthy children and one of each, a daughter and a son - I couldn't be happier. :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,836
    The only responsibility to a child
    is to feed, the rest is
    interference

Can you just see
    a man arrested
    for letting his daughter
    fuck

around the block
    anyway
    anywhere
    just so long as she got
    home to eat her
    dinner, he’s telling
    the cops
    absolutely that

And the girl gets married?
    I have a bunch of stray cats
    in my yard

I wouldn't have a daughter

-- Jack Kerouac

Having posted that, my babygirl is so very awesome, and truth be told, I really wanted a daughter. I guess the reason was because -- and I know this is sexist as hell, but -- well, they just always seem so much smarter. I see these little douchenozzle boys running around my neighborhood with their hats on backward and their goddamn pants around their ankles talking so much shit, and I just want to slap the stupid little bastards.

My girl is a challenge and she will only get to be more challenging -- of that I'm sure -- but I'm up to the task.

Six week ago, today, however, we had our second, and he's a boy. And now I can't wait to have a little dude to run around with and watch him terrorize all of his sister's friends and all that stuff.

He's definitely going to have it a bit tougher from me, though. Again, this is completely sexist, and I'm working on it, but I can't stand to see boys cry past a certain age. At some point, it's time to man up.

My babygirl, on the other hand, can cry to me about anything for as long as we're alive.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Boy. As you said healthy, happy first.

But:

1) As others have said, i can educate my son. I can't educated millions of boys and keeping my daughter locked down until she's 30 doesn't seem entirely fair. I'm a nice guy, and I wouldn't want my daughter meeting 20 year old me (let alone 17 year old me).

2) My mother and her mother loved each other. My wife and her mother love each other. However, I don't need to relive the mother-daughter conflict for the rest of my life. Guys get angry, fight, then have a beer. Women are just nasty. And even worse when they love each other.

3) It's more enjoyable watching boys play sports than girls (yes, I went there. Sorry. If you don't like the truth, go buy tickets to a WNBA game).

Though, I will say at times I wish I had Daddy's little gir.... wait. No I don't. Mike McCready bless my 4 sons. ;)

As my Dad always said (I am 1 of 5 boys) - my sons will pick my daughters. Hopefully, they get as lucky as me and my brothers did!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • mikalina wrote:

I was blessed with 2 healthy children and one of each, a daughter and a son - I couldn't be happier. :D
    that was beautiful!!! :)
  • mikalina wrote:

:lol: You set the rules, then compliment someone for breaking them. :lol:

Fair enough. I'll know next time, Dimi ;)
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • HedwichHedwich Posts: 3,237
    the wolf wrote:
    boy. hands down.

:shock: :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Concerts
    Berlin: 2000, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2x 2012
    Düsseldorf: 2007
    Amsterdam 1+2, Milano, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm 2014

Pearl Jam exhibition in Rome 2013

Eddie rocks my life!!!
  • mikalina wrote:

:lol: You set the rules, then compliment someone for breaking them. :lol:

Fair enough. I'll know next time, Dimi ;)
    haha..no no..i just like how mikalina answer..thats all :)