Options

Ever get kicked in the..

JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217
edited January 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
Cujones?
or for the ladies, your southern states?

This quote had me thinking:
You need to relax, stress is bad for the balls

Mine have taken a beating.

I can think of a few easy ones...a baseball to the cujones, etc... but the worst one was once I was at a bar kind bobbing to the music, a little buzzed, and this girl came up dancing and kinda roundhouse kicked my crotch (long story).

Why does it got to hurt so bad?
Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yes I have. 2nd grade recess. It was the middle of the winter and a bunch of us were building a snow fort. A kid named Mark Mancuso decided to kick me in the hoopers as hard as he could. It hurt like a son of a bitch.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    mostly glancing blows...never a full on smackage
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Yes I have. 2nd grade recess. It was the middle of the winter and a bunch of us were building a snow fort. A kid named Mark Mancuso decided to kick me in the hoopers as hard as he could. It hurt like a son of a bitch.

Oohh that Mark Mancuso. What a dick, how could one man do that to another? In my book, there is no such thing as a man who kicks another man in the cujones.. He is a robot or a girl with a boys name or something.

hoopers?! ha, ive never heard that one!
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    i hurt myself on a bike as a little girl once.

OOUUUCCCCHHHH
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Oh yes the old beets have seen some abuse over the years. The worst is when I'm passed out on the couch and my 25 pound cat decides to stomp around on the boys. I wake up but the damage has been done.
    Fat fucker, guess he's still mad I yanked out his claws
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    In grade school, girls would kick everyone in the balls.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    i was an ice hockey goalie from my youth through college, my cup was virtually bullet proof, but every now and then i would get drilled down there and it would stun the shit out of me.

sensitive area that should only be treated nicely.
  • Options
    I'll tell ya all something. There is nothing better the. A good rub and a tug after the pain goes away. It's like a good piece of ass, nothing better
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    JK_Livin wrote:

I may or may not have been guilty of doing it a time or two :oops:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Post Removed by Admin
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    rival. wrote:
    i was an ice hockey goalie from my youth through college, my cup was virtually bullet proof, but every now and then i would get drilled down there and it would stun the shit out of me.

sensitive area that should only be treated nicely.

No matter how good the equipment is, the puck always found the wrong area. :fp:
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

I may or may not have been guilty of doing it a time or two :oops:

Shame on you. I'll revise that to grades 6-8.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    JTHJTH Chicago Posts: 3,238
    In high school, I had a friend whose groin seemed to have a magnetic attraction for any kind of projectile, swinging backpack, dropped book, etc. I'm not kidding when I say that the kid took a shot to the sack on a weekly basis.
    but the worst one was once I was at a bar kind bobbing to the music, a little buzzed, and this girl came up dancing and kinda roundhouse kicked my crotch (long story).
    Long story? Well, I've got time...
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,252
    Oh yes the old beets have seen some abuse over the years. The worst is when I'm passed out on the couch and my 25 pound cat decides to stomp around on the boys. I wake up but the damage has been done.
    Fat fucker, guess he's still mad I yanked out his claws
    Imagine the damage he'd do if you hadn't removed his claws?
    You'd be a soprano.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Post Removed by Admin

What's up with this? What was it. Foul language has no place here if it was swear words
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    Post Removed by Admin

:lol:
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    JTH wrote:
    In high school, I had a friend whose groin seemed to have a magnetic attraction for any kind of projectile, swinging backpack, dropped book, etc. I'm not kidding when I say that the kid took a shot to the sack on a weekly basis.
    but the worst one was once I was at a bar kind bobbing to the music, a little buzzed, and this girl came up dancing and kinda roundhouse kicked my crotch (long story).
    Long story? Well, I've got time...

I worked at a restaurant in gainesville Florida and a female co-worker named Amber somehow got my phone number and called me up one day. I just went along with the conversation cause it started out very intriguing, but I didnt even know who was on the phone really at the time. Then she slowly revealed to me at work that it was her calling me. Then she just showed up at my house one day when me and my roommates and a few friends were partying a bit. It was all very odd and became stalker-like. Then a week or so later, it was new years eve and I asked a friend of mine (who was a girl and I was trying to date) to go to a show with a really fun ska band called the Usuals. So, i'm near the back kinda hanging out with this cool chick, when Amber comes spinning out of the crowd, kinda acting like she's dancing, then I see her foot sweep around out of the corner of my eye and get me square in the cujones. She was dancing, so she had some momentum in that it was kinda like a roundhouse kick. I crumbled to the floor very quickly, and any beer buzz I had immediately turned to fear/pain/stars/somebody please kill me. It felt so warm down there, I thought there'd be blood and nuts all over the place. Thank god there wasnt, but I was done for the night, and my sort-of date was ruined. Needless to say, Amber was fired the next day. The odd thing was, she was nice to everyones face, kinda cute and bubbly, but I saw crazy in her eyes. She acted like it was an accident, but I know she did it on purpose because she was pissed off seeing me with another girl. That was one of the most painful things I can ever remember. :sick:
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Post Removed by Admin

What's up with this? What was it. Foul language has no place here if it was swear words

Some times i like to skip to the end
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Yes, of course.

And it's a good thing we had cups in hockey. :lol:
  • Options
    mca47mca47 Posts: 13,257
    I played soccer for like 15 years, so yeah...a few times by foot and a few by ball.
    Paintball, snowball, wrestling around...all not good!
  • Options
    its kinda crazy that we havent evolved to grow our jewels on the inside. just hanging there like a pinata for godsake..
  • Options
    its kinda crazy that we havent evolved to grow our jewels on the inside. just hanging there like a pinata for godsake..

• Options

evolution's clever way to give men a counter arguement to women complaining about their monthly "pains".
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

evolution's clever way to give men a counter arguement to women complaining about their monthly "pains".

I'll have to use that
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

Are you suggesting that they are not painful?
    :nono: :nono: :nono:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

It's a good retort if you try to start something. :nono: :corn:
  • Options

Okay then. Let's even the scales. I'm gonna kick every guy I know in the nuts 4 times per month.

:twisted:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Okay then. Let's even the scales. I'm gonna kick every guy I know in the nuts 4 times per month.

:twisted:

If you want to be that person, that's fine... I hope your enjoy having that on your conscience. :corn:
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

clearly you don't understand how painful it is to get kicked in the balls.

see how easy it is :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rival. wrote:

clearly you don't understand how painful it is to get kicked in the balls.

see how easy it is :mrgreen:

All you guys better be wearing cups at the Alive One party, that's all I'm sayin!

:wave: