Sports you dont get why people playing

2»

Comments

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    What's the only sport more boring than a professional soccer game?

A youth soccer game. :lol:
  • peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    I enjoy watching the soccer in Europe or South America when it's on at a decent hour for me to watch it. Usually it isn't and I watch most of my soccer during the world cup when they play the reruns.

MLS is a huge waste of time... really boring soccer compared to the rest of the world.
  • First I hate soccer. To stay on topic, I understand why people play, all you need is a pair of shoes. It's great for kids.
    I'm a massive sports fan and in my books soccer,(I call it kickball) is just so boring.

To answer the question I don't understand why people run, and why do people that go for a casual run or a jog, why do they have to wear spandex head to toe.

Running sucks period, I'll run 90 feet at a time, just enough to run the bases.

I can't deny that kickball is a popular sport, especially in Europe. Canada not so much
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,678
    I don't get cricket either....don't see any point in it. Alaways been curious if any of the pitchers have ever been hit with a comebacker. I think the cricket balls are harder than a baseball
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2