So much hate for camden shows

13»

Comments

• tdawe said:
    If I were going to the Camden show this year (I’m not), my hope would be that it ends up being the “Newark 2010” show of this tour. 
    That show was fucking awesome.

Traffic was crazy getting from work in south long island to newark.The one and only time I hit lotto and had 2nd row dead center. The setlist was amazing, and I and everyone around me had a great time but theres so many people who didnt like this show or stories of dead crowds.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,306
    tdawe said:
    If I were going to the Camden show this year (I’m not), my hope would be that it ends up being the “Newark 2010” show of this tour. 
    That show was fucking awesome.

Traffic was crazy getting from work in south long island to newark.The one and only time I hit lotto and had 2nd row dead center. The setlist was amazing, and I and everyone around me had a great time but theres so many people who didnt like this show or stories of dead crowds.
    I realized the crowd was going to be awful after the third song so I didn’t let it bother me for the rest of the show. Incredible setlist but not even a fraction of the energy of the following  two shows at msg.