Options

I'm So Hungover Right Now

Comments

• Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Not a drop of alcohol last night. I don't feel right.
  • Options
    JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Florida Posts: 10,217

just double up tonight.. thats my plan too.. your brain cells wont see it comin.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options

just double up tonight.. thats my plan too.. your brain cells wont see it comin.

This is excellent advice. Thank you.
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158

Were you able to sleep?
  • Options
    peacefrompaulpeacefrompaul Posts: 25,293
    Nope
  • Options

Were you able to sleep?

Like a log. Like a baby. Like the dead. Like...
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    too old for this shit
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hungover to the point you couldnt get out of bed and/or puking), how were you all on sunday? :corn:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    on a scale of 1-10 (10 being hungover to the point you couldnt get out of bed and/or puking), how were you all on sunday? :corn:

9. i didn't puke.
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    rival. wrote:

9. i didn't puke.

:lol::lol::lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

i was more tired than anything... didn't sleep very much this weekend.

i was actually more buzzed at noon on sat than i was at midnight. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    rival. wrote:

9. i didn't puke.

:lol::lol::lol:

come on, what about you 81? no hangover!? :corn:

I had about 4 big rum and cokes at home, then 4 bud lights at the bar. I hardly get hangovers but I was maybe a 5 out of 10 sunday, probably mostly due to going to bed at 3:30am and waking at 7:30am.
  • Options
    gregkitefangregkitefan Posts: 1,115
    I don't get that hungover.
    Usually I just feel real tired.
    Its the breath the next day that is killer.
    My girl won't even come near me if I had a long night of boozing.
    I usually text my buddy that "someone broke into my condo last night and took a crap in my mouth".
    You can brush your teeth ten times and it still stinks.
    Oh the fun of boozing.
    I kind of took it easy last weekend which means this weekend I will go all kinds of crazy.
  • Options
    come on, what about you 81? no hangover!? :corn:

I had about 4 big rum and cokes at home, then 4 bud lights at the bar. I hardly get hangovers but I was maybe a 5 out of 10 sunday, probably mostly due to going to bed at 3:30am and waking at 7:30am.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=201840&start=240#p4952496

i had a gin on the rocks and two beers sat night. i drove...no need to be dumb. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i had a gin on the rocks and two beers sat night. i drove...no need to be dumb. :lol:

Smart man... so you went into the ladies room sober? Thats crazy.
    I don't get that hungover.
    Usually I just feel real tired.
    Its the breath the next day that is killer.
    My girl won't even come near me if I had a long night of boozing.
    I usually text my buddy that "someone broke into my condo last night and took a crap in my mouth".
    You can brush your teeth ten times and it still stinks.
    Oh the fun of boozing.
    I kind of took it easy last weekend which means this weekend I will go all kinds of crazy.

:lol::lol: Thats why I like the rum n cokes.. only bad breath when drinking beer I think..
  • Options
    81 wrote:

pulled in ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:

pulled in ;)

:shock: :lol: awesome.. :corn:
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

I was probably at about a 7 or 8. Definitely still drunk when I woke up yesterday. When I got home, I laid on my couch and didn't move until about 8:00 to take out my dog. Pretty sure I napped it out at some point too :lol: No puking though!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,312
    Not me i can't deal with the hangover anymore i just drink a couple of drinks and that about it , it's not even remotely worth it to get so drunk anymore ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    guacamolejoeguacamolejoe Posts: 2,396
    Not me i can't deal with the hangover anymore i just drink a couple of drinks and that about it , it's not even remotely worth it to get so drunk anymore ...

How about being toasted 8-)
    So, What you Giving ?........ (Thanks Speedy, Alesek, & Arq+friends)
    What You Giving

I suggest you step out on your Porch.
    Run away my son. See it all. Oh, See the World!
  • Options
    How's everyone doin today? :corn:

leprechaun-lucky-charms-vomit.jpg
  • Options
    i feel pretty good. had a few beers, a few bourbons and a gin....and vitiman water to wash it all down.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,809
    Im thinking most of my friends went on a 3 day bender. I am sure they all feel like they have been hit by a truck this morning.

Myself?
    It was a Diet Coke kind of weekend!
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    tumblr_m9bzdrkMZI1r47kdto1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Ow
  • Options
    Ow

You have very large cans of beer my friend. Feel better, its the weekend.
  • Options
    Ow

:lol: there regular sized cans, i'm only 2 feet tall
  • Options
    Ow

:lol: there regular sized cans, i'm only 2 feet tall

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Me too
  • Options
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Me too

Gotta eat and hydrate, mines getting better