Options

SOLD TEN Super Deluxe Set: $ for US Troop Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
edited January 2013 in Lost Dogs
SOLD!
Thank you!
-EV
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Another most generous PJ 10c member has stepped up and donated this to help raise funds to ship candy, goodies, and lots of loving reminders from home to our Troops in Afghanistan. I am so amazed and grateful at this fanbase. All proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) which will then help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.

SOLD!!
TEN Super Deluxe Set (opened, never played). All the goodies that came with it are included. Reissue stuff, Drop In the Park Vinyl, yada, yada, yada.
Price: $80 shipped within The US. Outside the US will have to pay additional and exact shipping costs.

And please don't forget for your chance to win No Code on vinyl: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=201393
21m88j4.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    Great price!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    That is a great price! Here's a pic of the whole package...
    pearl-jam-ten-super-deluxe-edition.png
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Great price and great cause...should go quick :)
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472
    You are 2 days late. I just ordered this after new years and just received this 2 days ago or I would have bought it, damm
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    MedozK wrote:

It did. ;)

I've been so on the fence about getting this package for so long (already have the CDs, of course), and to be able to get it not only at a great price but to help Dave and his outfit out with all the great things they're doing, it was a no brainer.

Thanks, Dave and anonymous donator
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    MedozK wrote:

It did. ;)

I've been so on the fence about getting this package for so long (already have the CDs, of course), and to be able to get it not only at a great price but to help Dave and his outfit out with all the great things they're doing, it was a no brainer.

Thanks, Dave and anonymous donator

:clap::clap::clap:
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    This has been sold.
    Sorry everyone that didn't get it as I can't keep up with the emails and PMs in my inboxes. I guess it was a good price LOL.
    Thank you to everyone and again, I am sorry for those that didn't get a chance at it, especially my international friends as this item was not friendly to ship
    -EV
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • Options
    Not that you should, but if anyone had any doubts about donating, this set arrived yesterday in pristine condition. Donate/buy/whatever with confidence. Thanks, Dave and "mysterious" donator (ahem, Adam, cough) for letting me feel better about myself "donating" when what I really did was get a great item in perfect condition for a terrific price.

Keep up the tremendous (yes, I pulled out my thesaurus this morning) work!!!
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.