Options

If you want to see Ed Solo, GO TO ONE SHOW ONLY!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    pjtaper wrote:
    I could be wrong, but I am definitely not the only person who thinks so... everyone I sat with at the Ed solo shows agrees.....
    redeyes, where you at?

I reapeat, there was a backing vocal/recording ... but Ed was singing ... as was EJ ...

It's only when he moved away from the mic and you could still hear the recording did it APPEAR the whole thing was lip synched ... but, Ed was singing.

And it's not like Ed hid the backing tack, he hit a button on a tape player for crying out loud, and made it very obvious.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken, Ed was using a vintage reel-to-reel that was playing the chorus to Hard sun on a loop, and he was singing over the top of it. Am I close here?
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,758
    The Champ wrote:
    But aren't you the one trying to flex your internet muscles and push your weight around threatening to ban people? I merely remarked to a thread in which you started, and that I happen to disagree with..as the majority do as well..and yet you send me a pm entitled 'tough guy.'...lol..

Put me on ignore if you don't like my opinions and/or are not interested in reading them..As far as I know, I am allowed to respond to threads and shouldn't be accused of harassment when voicing my opinion..According to you, we are all harassing you..If you feel this way, maybe you should refrain from starting threads in the future..but of course that's up to you..

I might get *banned* for saying this (lol), but it appears your friend there might have a screw loose.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    If I'm not mistaken, Ed was using a vintage reel-to-reel that was playing the chorus to Hard sun on a loop, and he was singing over the top of it. Am I close here?

actually, you're right on the money ... might as well accuse him of lip syncing "Arc"
  • Options

close, no ....... you are spot on.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    Arc is the ONLY reason I recommend seeing more than one show... that was AMAZING!
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

you're exactly right...in santa barbara he even screws up the lyrics....oh wait i'm sorry he prerecorded the screwup...of course...that ed...what a lazy ass :rolleyes:
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    Arc is the ONLY reason I recommend seeing more than one show... that was AMAZING!

He lip synced. No way he could sing all of that at the same time!
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    goodbye.
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    pjtaper wrote:
    or maybe you could refrain from reading my threads.
    also, if you are still crying about a thread I created over 6 months ago, I think you have issues... there will be blood was the WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good memory, and felt it was appropriate to share my basis as to why I personally would never take advice from you. What's the problem here? In the grand scheme of things, no it's not a big deal..but I felt like talking about it..sorry that you have a problem with that, but I really couldn't care less..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:

you just debunked your whole argument ... so, you DID find a reason to go to multiple shows ... and someone else might feel the same way about a different song ... maybe they get all weepy over Man of the Hour, or Walking the Cow (which is amazing) .... again, it's personal opinion ... what works for you may not work for others.

• Options
    He lip synced. No way he could sing all of that at the same time!

hahahahahahaha. I don't know, Ed is super-human after all...
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    pjtaper wrote:
    the posters will not sell out... especially if they are the same ones as the other tour...

they are not the same... that was just for the april fools tour

each venue will have a different poster this time around i think...
  • Options
    DiRtYyELLoWoCeAnDiRtYyELLoWoCeAn Medford, Ma Posts: 1,605
    this thread made me laugh.... BUMP!
    BOS 9/28/04, 9/29/04
    MTL 9/15/05
    HRTFD 5/13/06
    BOS 5/24/06, 5/25/06
    VEGAS 7/6/06
    CHI 8/5/07
    NJ 6/19/08
    NYC 6/25/08
    HRTFD 6/27/08
    MANSFLD 6/28/08, 6/30/08
    E.V. BOS 8/1/08
    CHI 8/23/09, 8/24/09
    PHILLY 10/30/09, 10/31/09
    BOS 5/17/10
    CHI 7/19/13
    WOOSTA 10/15/13, 10/16/13
    HRTFD 10/25/13
    BOS 8/5/16, 8/7/16
    BOS 9/2/18, 9/4/18

• Options
    my2hands wrote:
    they are not the same... that was just for the april fools tour

each venue will have a different poster this time around i think...

I'd bet they do the same ... 2 posters for the entire tour ... it's a lot of effort to screen a different print for every show ... especially with the short notice.

heck, for the PJ tour, they had similar prints for the cities they were in for multiple nights, just different color schemes ...