Options

If you want to see Ed Solo, GO TO ONE SHOW ONLY!!!

Comments

• Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    Wow, I didn't know Eddie Vedder makes up Pearl Jam.
    Face value on that, but keep digging my friend... I picked that up for a friend who needed it, he decided he didn't.

What a bullshit excuse. You're just as bad as anyone else who wants to make easy money, and you know it.

You're full of negativity, and you're not even well enough educated to see that Eddie WASN'T lip syncing during Hard Sun.

Get off your high horse dude.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

I'm on Facebook - facebook.com/christopher.leesye1

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2008 LA 2, San Diego 1 (EV)
    2009 LA 1, 2, 3 & 4, San Diego
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
    2013 Chicago, Dallas & OKC
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    What a bullshit excuse. You're just as bad as anyone else who wants to make easy money, and you know it.

You're full of negativity, and you're not even well enough educated to see that Eddie WASN'T lip syncing during Hard Sun.

Get off your high horse dude.
    love all the harassment, keep it coming please!
    keep digging
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    And by the way, Champ, I thought There will be Blood was the best movie of the year :)
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    was it signed and numbered? did you get it at the venue? I didn't get this signed and numbered one from the venue... I got it off the secondary market, at a good price, for a friend... he doesn't want it...

What was your 'good price??'

I'll bet it's more than 1 fucking cent lower than what you're selling it for.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    mattmidgettmattmidgett Posts: 128
    Interesting... i don't recall paying $100 at the venue for that EXACT SAME FUCKING POSTER!!!!

In all fairness, that is an A/P, so you didn't get that exact same poster at the venue. I typically don't have a problem with pjtaper or his posts. I think a lot of the time what he/she has to say is interesting and they seem to have most people's best interests at heart. However, I do not like the threats of getting someone banned. It just seems like tattling to me, and no ones likes a tattle-tale.

If you want people to respect your opinion, you have to respect others when they don't agree with your opinion. There Will Be Blood is an awesome movie though. For sure. No one will be able to convince me otherwise.

Anyway, since I live in Dallas, there is never a PJ or an EV show withing 1000 miles of me so I rarely get to see them. I hope as many of you lucky bastards on the East Coast (and parts of the Midwest) get to see as many EV solo shows as possible. I am extremely jealous.

-Matt
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    do I work for the 10C? what is that supposed to mean?

pretty pretentious of you to threaten another board member with a ban. the only people who can legitimately threaten someone with a ban is a mod/10c employee. you think alot of yourself, don't you?

• Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    love all the harassment, keep it coming please!
    keep digging

I wish i fed off people not liking me. So, what's it like to be just like Scott Stapp?

Go join a Creed site, and flip their posters.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,731
    pjtaper wrote:
    Yes, Ed did LIP SYNC during Hard Sun

I find this hard to believe
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,249
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options

He didn't.
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    but we are NOT allowed to harass people on here.. instead of harassing back, I kindly remind them that we cannot harass people, or we will be banned, and the mods do NOT mess around here... I personally don't want to be banned, so I make sure to be nice to everyone, and when people from expresso beans come over here to try to get a rise out of me, mr dangerboy, i simply report them...
    yes, it is tattling, but this is a pearl jam message board, do we really need internet bullies on here trying to push fans around? we are all FANS here...
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    dangerboy wrote:
    pretty pretentious of you to threaten another board member with a ban. the only people who can legitimately threaten someone with a ban is a mod/10c employee. you think alot of yourself, don't you?

he's done it before
  • Options
    jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    Poncier wrote:

hee hee hee
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Options
    TangerineTangerine Posts: 880
    Eh, I have mixed feelings on this whole issue. I understand that we should all have the opportunity to see Ed solo however I would prefer the Saturday show over the Friday one seeing I wouldn't have to get out of work early to beat the Boston traffic on Friday. However, I'm not going to not try for Friday tickets because what if I don't score the Saturday ones? Then I'm out for both shows. If I get tickets for one show I'll be happy, if I happen to get both I'll be elated :)
    pjtaper wrote:
    3)Instead of spending your money on this, you could go to Vh1 Rock Honors

And I'm not sure how you figure this. It'll cost me about $400 between tickets, gas and hotel per show. I think it'll cost slightly more to fly across the country, never mind trying to find reasonably priced tickets for the VH1 show at this late in the game. If it were possible I'd be there.
    2006: Boston I, Camden II
    2007: Chicago
    2008: Hartford, Mansfield I & II, EV Boston
    2009: Philly III & IV
    2010: Boston
    2011: PJ20
    2012: Philly
    2013: Worcester I & II, Brooklyn I & II
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,249
    In all fairness, that is an A/P, so you didn't get that exact same poster at the venue.
    True, but Brad sold the A/P's for $60.00, not $100.00
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,648
    cutback wrote:
    he's done it before

and will do it again.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147

he didn't....the op so friggin high he didn't know where he was....at least the time i saw him
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    zootown wrote:
    And by the way, Champ, I thought There will be Blood was the best movie of the year :)

I hear you, and this guy actually started a thread saying how shit this movie was and we should all save our money....also, he completely ruined the ending and posted it in various threads regarding the movie topic..They have since been deleted and I believe the mods may have banned him for a few days as a result of it...it was a great movie but it fucking sucked to have known the ending prior to seeing it..thanks again my friend..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    but we are NOT allowed to harass people on here.. instead of harassing back, I kindly remind them that we cannot harass people, or we will be banned, and the mods do NOT mess around here... I personally don't want to be banned, so I make sure to be nice to everyone, and when people from expresso beans come over here to try to get a rise out of me, mr dangerboy, i simply report them...
    yes, it is tattling, but this is a pearl jam message board, do we really need internet bullies on here trying to push fans around? we are all FANS here...

Then i guess you're a bad fan. You make money off their products, and then you accuse their lead singer of lip syncing?

And would you like me to dig to find posts of you harassing others?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:

report my posts in this thread all you want and see where it gets you. just chill some, dude. anybody who disagrees with anything you say is automatically "harassing" you. really, there's not that much drama to it

• Options
    and this one was not from his sale. AFTERMARKET... $100 for a s/n one was not a bad price, my friend needed one... I jumped on it.
    he doesn't any more... if I wanted to flip this I'd put it on ebay for a lot more than that... $100 after paypal fees, shipping costs, etc, it turns into more like $85... klausen sold these for how much? how much was shipping?
  • Options
    zootownzootown Posts: 666
    The Champ wrote:
    I hear you, and this guy actually started a thread saying how shit this movie was and we should all save our money....also, he completely ruined the ending and posted it in various threads regarding the movie topic..They have since been deleted and I believe the mods may have banned him for a few days as a result of it...it was a great movie but it fucking sucked to have known the ending prior to seeing it..thanks again my friend..

Thanks- ever need a place to stay in Missoula, give a shout out! I get sick of folks that come on here just to stir up people. We have to work together to eliminate the negativity....
    I hold the pain, release me!
  • Options
    The Champ wrote:
    This from the same dude who thinks 'There Will Be Blood' was the worst movie ever made. Even so much to ruin the ending for many of us. Don't think I'll be taking your advice anytime soon, and would strongly recommend that you stick with what you know, which are chips & dip and poster collecting/flipping ;)..

Here, here!

flippers blow!
    I can get you a toe by three o'clock...
  • Options
    Then i guess you're a bad fan. You make money off their products, and then you accuse their lead singer of lip syncing?

And would you like me to dig to find posts of you harassing others?
    I wasn't accusing, I was THERE!!!!!!! If Neil Young, my favorite musician of all time was doing it, I'd be the first to point it out. If Mike guitar came unplugged and his solo was still loud and clear, I'd call him out too.
    Ed WAS lip synching on hard sun...
  • Options
    I wish i fed off people not liking me. So, what's it like to be just like Scott Stapp?

Go join a Creed site, and flip their posters.

Hahahahahaahaha. I just crapped my pants a little bit
  • Options
    pjtaper wrote:
    I wasn't accusing, I was THERE!!!!!!! If Neil Young, my favorite musician of all time was doing it, I'd be the first to point it out. If Mike guitar came unplugged and his solo was still loud and clear, I'd call him out too.
    Ed WAS lip synching on hard sun...

So was I!!!!! He WAS NOT lip synching on Hard Sun. You're the ONLY person who thinks so, ever think maybe you're wrong?
    -Chris
    Male, 34

1998 Brisbane 2
    2003 Brisbane 1
    2006 LA 1 & 2
    2011 St. Louis (EV)
    2012 Tulsa 1 & 2 (EV)
  • Options
    So was I!!!!! He WAS NOT lip synching on Hard Sun. You're the ONLY person who thinks so, ever think maybe you're wrong?
    I could be wrong, but I am definitely not the only person who thinks so... everyone I sat with at the Ed solo shows agrees.....
    redeyes, where you at?
  • Options
    The ChampThe Champ Posts: 4,063
    pjtaper wrote:

But aren't you the one trying to flex your internet muscles and push your weight around threatening to ban people? I merely remarked to a thread in which you started, and that I happen to disagree with..as the majority do as well..and yet you send me a pm entitled 'tough guy.'...lol..

Put me on ignore if you don't like my opinions and/or are not interested in reading them..As far as I know, I am allowed to respond to threads and shouldn't be accused of harassment when voicing my opinion..According to you, we are all harassing you..If you feel this way, maybe you should refrain from starting threads in the future..but of course that's up to you..
    'I want to hurry home to you
    put on a slow, dumb show for you
    and crack you up
    so you can put a blue ribbon on my brain
    god I'm very, very frightening
    and I'll overdo it'
  • Options
    or maybe you could refrain from reading my threads.
    also, if you are still crying about a thread I created over 6 months ago, I think you have issues... there will be blood was the WORST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!