i get confused when..

13»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    a family member blames you for not staying in touch. yet they have a phone that works just as well. and the only reason they are contacting you in the first place is to brag about their own fucking shit. how about...how are you? what's new with you? how are the kids? fucktards!!!
    that goes with friends too -- they get pissy because you have been to busy to talk to them or something - but it only makes sense if they have tried calling a couple times and you haven't answered or responded

Ugh that stuff drives me nuts!! Seriously people!!!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Mamasan23 wrote:
    a family member blames you for not staying in touch. yet they have a phone that works just as well. and the only reason they are contacting you in the first place is to brag about their own fucking shit. how about...how are you? what's new with you? how are the kids? fucktards!!!
    that goes with friends too -- they get pissy because you have been to busy to talk to them or something - but it only makes sense if they have tried calling a couple times and you haven't answered or responded

Ugh that stuff drives me nuts!! Seriously people!!!
    everyone knows there comes a point in life where you only have time for your internet friends. Even if one of those friends may or may not be a monkey.
  • a family member blames you for not staying in touch. yet they have a phone that works just as well. and the only reason they are contacting you in the first place is to brag about their own fucking shit. how about...how are you? what's new with you? how are the kids? fucktards!!!
    yep
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i become von
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • with those strange not in time notifications
  • when no one understand how serious are some shit
  • i dont get much sleep
  • i try watching movies in foreign languages
  • i try watching movies in foreign languages
    :lol: