******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Posts: 16,953

wish DeMarco Murray would live up to his hype! he has like 15 rushes (maybe more) for negative yards or no gain at all. Thank god for our defense!

least he finished strong, over 100 yards. 3 INT's and a turnover isn't good like i said thank god our defense is good!
    I think this is the best defense this team has had since Jim Johnson was roaming the sidelines
    I'll keep saying it - this front 7 will be wasted with this garbage team.

On a related note, you're unbridled enthusiasm for this garbage team in a garbage division is appreciated. Billy Mumphrey would be proud.
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,757

64-7 --last 2 games vs Giants at Linc

why do teams always show up against the Giants?
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

64-7 --last 2 games vs Giants at Linc

why do teams always show up against the Giants?
    Because they win Super Bowls as a hot team, not the best team. And......well....there's not much I can say about that.....fuck.

Anybody else think McAdoo is probably, most likely, on a Meghan's Law List somewhere?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    edited October 2015
    The silver lining of that game is that Bradford fucking stinks and neither team is doing dick.

Looked like a bunch of idiots out there, both teams. One a lot more than the other but neither was mildly good
    Post edited by Cliffy6745 on
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin Posts: 7,365
    I've never felt less satisfied from a 20 point victory. D was great. It was nice to see Demarco run angry. Other than that on "O", yeesh. I guess I'd rather win ugly than lose pretty. I think.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,466

wish DeMarco Murray would live up to his hype! he has like 15 rushes (maybe more) for negative yards or no gain at all. Thank god for our defense!

least he finished strong, over 100 yards. 3 INT's and a turnover isn't good like i said thank god our defense is good!
    I think this is the best defense this team has had since Jim Johnson was roaming the sidelines

On a related note, you're unbridled enthusiasm for this garbage team in a garbage division is appreciated. Billy Mumphrey would be proud.

the quarterback play has been garbage (but the guy they traded was 11 for 30 with 4 picks last time out. if only elite qb's grew on trees, right?). everything else has been mostly good though. secondary is playing very well too. if bradford was somewhat competent, they win that game by 40. winning by 20 despite the quarterbacking speaks to the utter domination by the defense.

on offense it was nice to see them run the ball so well. giants were 2nd in league against the run. o line has put 2 nice games together. 3 out of the last 4 too.

but if qb play doesn't improve, they aren't doing anything. this much everyone agrees on.

go birds.
    www.myspace.com
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,417
    well yeah that was kind of an odd game. can't remember making so many mistakes on offense and still winning easily. D line was dominant which was great. Hicks is a player. Just seems like we have Eli's number too.

the only guy as bad as Bradford this year has been Kelce. whats up with him? he has been in lal la land. just some dumb mistakes by him.

I'm trying to remain patient with Bradford since he is coming off inactivity for a year with a new team and new system but it's starting to wear thin. He has to be better than this doesn't he? they sold us when got him about his accuracy as a passer but I'm not seeing that so far. Very frustrating to see this offense sputter so much.

3-3 in 1st place though so you take it and hope you keep getting better and better.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,890
    good morning, juggs.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Crazy game, huge win for Philly, congrats!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Bradford blows. Our front 7 is sick. Could you imagine if we had Kiko and Kendricks?
    Go Birds!!!!

Bradford blows. Our front 7 is sick. Could you imagine if we had Kiko and Kendricks?

gotta find playing time for hicks somehow though...10 tackles again last night. dude's everywhere.
    www.myspace.com
    I think this is a good spot for the birds this week. Panthers coming off a huge emotional win. Teams have struggled the week after playing Seattle over the last 3 or 4 years. Just feel like they are due for a loss. That d is legit with Kuechly back and McDermott is one of the best coordinators in the league (still can't believe he lost his job to Juan Castillo)....on offense they have Greg Olson to throw to and that's kind of it.

Birds have been playing better. Pretty much the only thing Bradford did well before coming here was limiting turnovers so I gotta think what he's done so far has been an anomaly. If he can just manage the fucking game I am thinking birds take it 20-16 ish...
    www.myspace.com

I think this is a good spot for the birds this week. Panthers coming off a huge emotional win. Teams have struggled the week after playing Seattle over the last 3 or 4 years. Just feel like they are due for a loss. That d is legit with Kuechly back and McDermott is one of the best coordinators in the league (still can't believe he lost his job to Juan Castillo)....on offense they have Greg Olson to throw to and that's kind of it.

Birds have been playing better. Pretty much the only thing Bradford did well before coming here was limiting turnovers so I gotta think what he's done so far has been an anomaly. If he can just manage the fucking game I am thinking birds take it 20-16 ish...

turnovers will be huge in this game. even more so than regular nfl games. I can't see Carolina scoring much without giving them turnovers. as i said last week isn't this team ready to put together 4 good quarters? it hasn't happened yet, it's due. i had no feel for the Giants game but this week I think the Birds play really well on offense and win big. 30-13
    Field position will be key and it would be nice if our receivers caught all the balls within their vicinity.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:

Field position will be key and it would be nice if our receivers caught all the balls within their vicinity.

Mathews has to get his shit together. I didn't realize it until I looked this morning but he is on pace for 96 catches. That's gotta be an Eagles record right?
    www.myspace.com

JK_Livin said:

Mathews has to get his shit together. I didn't realize it until I looked this morning but he is on pace for 96 catches. That's gotta be an Eagles record right?
    Has to be close to the league lead in targets as well.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,752
    better step it up in the second half
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Holy shit. How can Bradford trust any one he throws to? Chip differs to Duce when asked about the RB rotation. Someone needs to ask a follow up question to see why Mathews didn't get more carries after his TD.

Cam is not good.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    not all Bradford's fault last night, if we could catch the ball that would have helped. Lost to a better team i suppose.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    ok so i guess i missed by prediction of this game by a whole lot. I guess after 7 games this team is what it is...an average team with receivers who can't catch the fucking ball (but hey the are nice guys who drink their smoothies and don't walk on the grass at the practice facility #culture).

i'm not a guy who likes to rip on play calling much but the 3rd down screen to Josh Huff (after a timeout) was atrocious. zero chance that works with how good Carolina's linebackers pursue the ball. just awful.

funniest part of the broadcast was hearing Michaels and Collinsworth talk about Chip's moves being salary cap moves...totally ignoring that fact that the QB was making almost $12 million more than the one you traded (and don't forget the additional 2nd round pick you gave up). but hey at least we are only paying Kiko Alonso $200k for his one game contribution so far so i guess that's a good thing. 3-4 with better salary cap numbers...who hoo ghost of sam hinkie

not all Bradford's fault last night, if we could catch the ball that would have helped. Lost to a better team i suppose.

yeah i thought he was actually decent. not gonna win when you have 8 drops though. what the hell happened with jordan mathews? talk about a sophmore slump. jeez.

play calling was horrible all game. gotta stretch the field a few times even if your game plan was to take what they were giving you underneath. kurt coleman is their fucking free safety.

missed opportunity against a good team (at least a team better than i though) on the road. should've won and they blew it. at least peters isn't hurt bad the division blows.
    www.myspace.com
    if the Eagles don't win this division Chip Kelly should give money back. what an awful division this year. Remember when some people ripped on signing of Mark Sanchez as a backup? He's gotta be one of the top 3-5 in the league as far as backups. there are some really bad ones. Dallas has 2 of them.
    pjhawks said:

if the Eagles don't win this division Chip Kelly should give money back. what an awful division this year. Remember when some people ripped on signing of Mark Sanchez as a backup? He's gotta be one of the top 3-5 in the league as far as backups. there are some really bad ones. Dallas has 2 of them.

i'd add at least 2 wins for dallas if they had sanchez on their roster.
    www.myspace.com
    wow, we play Dallas again already next week. Oooooh Sunday night game too!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    Will someone please hear my cries, take these pictures to Dallas' stadium, blow them up on billboards and lay them in the endzones and behind the Cowboys bench.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634?trending_test_a&utm_expid=66866090-62.H_y_0o51QhmMY_tue7bevQ.1&utm_referrer=http://deadspin.com/?trending_test_a

Will someone please hear my cries, take these pictures to Dallas' stadium, blow them up on billboards and lay them in the endzones and behind the Cowboys bench.

http://deadspin.com/this-is-why-nfl-star-greg-hardy-was-arrested-for-assaul-1739117634?trending_test_a&utm_expid=66866090-62.H_y_0o51QhmMY_tue7bevQ.1&utm_referrer=http://deadspin.com/?trending_test_a

Garbage human being...

If Peters and R Mathews are both out, I'm pretty concerned. Wouldn't surprise me if this game resembled the Panthers game. Low scoring, defensive battle. Boggles my mind that this team can be in first place by the end of the weekend though.
    www.myspace.com
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,757
    Is there any way both teams can get a loss? Cowboys lose and it makes it harder to come back. But then Philly wins and most likely take first place
    I miss igotid88

Garbage human being...

If Peters and R Mathews are both out, I'm pretty concerned. Wouldn't surprise me if this game resembled the Panthers game. Low scoring, defensive battle. Boggles my mind that this team can be in first place by the end of the weekend though.
    they could be in last place too. must win game. lose and they are effectively done.
    edited November 2015
    igotid88 said:

Is there any way both teams can get a loss? Cowboys lose and it makes it harder to come back. But then Philly wins and most likely take first place

igotid88 said:

No I don't think that's possible.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    game night, GO BIRDS!
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA