Options

******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,519
    dallas looked better losing on the road than philly looked winning at home.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    Wobbie said:
    Not to mention saquon (I think) getting rocked in the end zone on the final play. But all good, eagles continue to show they stink and giants keep a pick. 

However, after the borderline silence, except do the patriots nonsense, over the past week of the eagles were to so happen to go on a streak, this thread needs to be shut down and no one can talk.

merry Christmas, ya filthy animals  
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,087
    best part of that game for me was the 17 fake football points for Jake Elliott.. 
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    Johnny AbruzzoJohnny Abruzzo Philly Posts: 10,530
    Wobbie said:
    Not to mention saquon (I think) getting rocked in the end zone on the final play. But all good, eagles continue to show they stink and giants keep a pick. 

However, after the borderline silence, except do the patriots nonsense, over the past week of the eagles were to so happen to go on a streak, this thread needs to be shut down and no one can talk.

merry Christmas, ya filthy animals  
    I’ll take yet another win over the giants. Go Birds!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;
    Asbury Park 9/18/21; Camden 9/14/22

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    Cool, congrats 
  • Options
    Cool, congrats 
    On my perfect standing rib roast with a magnum of Coombsville red? Thanks!

Oh did you mean my spectacular 7 fishes dinner last night? Appreciate it!
    Spectrum 10/27/09; New Orleans JazzFest 5/1/10; Made in America 9/2/12; WF Center 10/21/13; WF Center 10/22/13;
    Baltimore Arena 10/27/13; WF Center 4/28/16; WF Center 4/29/16; Fenway Park 8/7/16; Fenway Park 9/2/18;

Tres Mtns - TLA 3/23/11; EV - Tower Theatre 6/25/11; Temple of the Dog - Tower Theatre 11/5/16
  • Options
    All of the above. Sounds glorious 
  • Options
    New thread title: Your Obsession: The NFC Champion and 1948, 1949, 1960 & 2017 World Champion Philadelphia Eagles aka America’s Team

• Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,258
    edited December 2023
    1948, 1949 & 1960 mean nothing to anybody on the board save Wobbie who babysat some of the players on those teams.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    Poncier said:
    1948, 1949 & 1960 mean nothing to anybody on the board save Wobbie who babysat some of the players on those teams.
    I know of Sonny, Van Brocklin and Bednarik from the 1960 team. I saw their coach was Buck Shaw. My SF Giants used to play exhibitions every spring against Santa Clara at Buck Shaw Stadium. Sure enough, same guy. Had a .803 winning percentage at SCU. I thought it was a baseball only stadium but they somehow shoehorned a football field in there, too.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Britain Covey was a human highlight film when he was here at Utah. I remember one game where Whittingham used all his TO’s before half to set up a punt with like 8 seconds left. Sure enough, Covey took it to the house. He was used a lot more on offense here. Yesterday was his first catch for you guys. I must say, we always worried he would get broken in half.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Coveys are the best 
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,334
    edited December 2023
    Ah yes, that old familiar feeling of the Eagles winning a football game and the entire Delaware Valley feeling miserable about it the day after! Incredible that we are 11-4 and still have a shot at the 1 seed despite not putting 4 quarters of football together once literally all season.

I thought there was some good that came out of yesterday. Take away a couple fluky plays and it's a 33-10 blowout---problem is that fluky sloppiness has been around all season now. Too many turnovers again--not good at all. 

But....

Run game looked better and more consistent.
    Hurts looked better (aside from his dumb decision at the end of the first half....the int wasn't really his fault either).
    Defense looked better--especially Shaq Leonard and Ringo. I would start Ringo over Bradberry when Slay comes back. Nolan Smith getting more snaps was nice to see. 

As we've seen, the NFL is such a week to week league. Hopefully they play better football next week and again against the Giants (if our starters even play that one) and build some momentum. Getting Cunningham, Slay and Maddox back should definitely help next month.

Edit---also glad we were the ones to put an end to the stupid Cutlet nonsense. He stinks. 

Go Birds. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,975
    Ah yes, that old familiar feeling of the Eagles winning a football game and the entire Delaware Valley feeling miserable about it the day after! Incredible that we are 11-4 and still have a shot at the 1 seed despite not putting 4 quarters of football together once literally all season.

I thought there was some good that came out of yesterday. Take away a couple fluky plays and it's a 33-10 blowout---problem is that fluky sloppiness has been around all season now. Too many turnovers again--not good at all. 

But....

Hurts looked better (aside from his dumb decision at the end of the first half....the int wasn't really his fault either).
    Defense looked better--especially Shaq Leonard and Ringo. I would start Ringo over Bradberry when Slay comes back. Nolan Smith getting more snaps was nice to see. 

As we've seen, the NFL is such a week to week league. Hopefully they play better football next week and again against the Giants (if our starters even play that one) and build some momentum. Getting Cunningham, Slay and Maddox back should definitely help next month.

Edit---also glad we were the ones to put an end to the stupid Cutlet nonsense. He stinks. 

Go Birds. 

Yeah they looked better, but take in count it was against The Giants. So take that for what its worth. :neutral:  Least we play The Cardinals and then the Giants again next. so that's good.
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options

But....

Go Birds. 

Yeah they looked better, but take in count it was against The Giants. So take that for what its worth. :neutral:  Least we play The Cardinals and then the Giants again next. so that's good.
    I’m not sure it’s so “good” if you’re trying to get playoff ready.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Wobbie said:

But....

Go Birds. 

So now the Eagles will get knocked for an easy last three games? lol

They just went 4-2 against the best teams in the NFL. How has your team performed against some of those same exact teams?

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Wobbie said:

But....

Go Birds. 

They just went 4-2 against the best teams in the NFL. How has your team performed against some of those same exact teams?

we kicked your ass is all’s I know.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    Wobbie said:

But....

Go Birds. 

we kicked your ass is all’s I know.
    1-1 from what I recall...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

But....

Go Birds. 

• Options
    edited December 2023

But....

Go Birds. 

no more cutlets

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

But....

Go Birds. 

no more cutlets

The devito family at halftime with a lot more slurs

https://youtu.be/gUX1fFql3qo?si=cy2Hx65urq557t0k
  • Options
    I thought the Kelee Ringo performance was pretty promising. Yeah, mediocre WR's but this team hasn't been able to cover anyone this year.

• Options
    I thought the Kelee Ringo performance was pretty promising. Yeah, mediocre WR's but this team hasn't been able to cover anyone this year.
    Looks like Maddox might play this week too
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    What do you know. No word from what’s his face after his team’s home “working” on Christmas. 🙄

Go Birds!

• Options
    edited December 2023
    Avante being a full participant at practice is an enticing development. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Guys, reminder we have a game at 1:00. 

• Options
    Fun fact: Kenny Gainwell throws lefty. 

• Options
    Fucking disgrace. This team blows. The coaching is atrocious. I’d expect better game management from a damn peewee coach. 

• Options
    Ouch! I’m so broke! Ow, that hurt!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    Ouch! I’m so broke! Ow, that hurt!
    Dumb. They haven’t covered shit all year.