******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    That was an awful half for a Niners fan.
    Painful to watch - Mullens needs to be kicked in the nuts like 4-5 times at halftime.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    This is just one boring terrible fucking game. This team just sucks so bad.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Your qb just passed for a TD to the 13th string WR, burning our 26th string CB.

Shit.
    It was a good throw though. 

And, well, our starting cbs outside of Slay would probably be your 26th best cb.

This game still sucks. But I'll take being terrible and still be playing for something. 

You've got your hands full. NFC West is the best division in football.
    Also, everyone should be aware that Fletcher Cox just pulled the playground kick the spot of the ball in an actual NFL game.
    First win of the season in week fucking 4 and we're in first place. Holy crow.
    Man that was bad.  Mullens is a total asshole

Good win for the Birds.  At least my wife is happy, and our son will be tomorrow AM when he learns of the score.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    Nothing like winning your first game four weeks in and jumping into first place. Good god this division is pathetic, as usual. 

Wentz battled through. Doug finally did a good job moving him around---why he waited for the whole offensive line to get hurt to do that baffles me though. This offense has always been better with balance and utilizing the RPO's, 

FULGHAM!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    When I give you guys betting advice take it.  I don't do it often but when I do it's usually because I'm 99% confident. Told you to take Eagles on the money line.

what happened to Sanders?  why wasn't he on the field on the last drive? did he get hurt and I missed it?

Getting the 2-pointer on the first touchdown was huge. It set the tone for the game and made the Niners play catchup all night.

Schwartz is really starting to drive me crazy. The giving up needless yards on 3rd and long really hurts field position. I know he does it to assure they won't give up a first down but when your offense is so banged up an extra 10-12 yards can really matter.

Schwartz's prevent defense from the 5 minute mark on was maddening. Jeezus try something instead of hoping the clock runs out on the other team. There is no reason with an 11-point lead with a 3rd string QB in the game should the game come down to a last gasp hail mary.  

I didn't think the division could be worse than it was last year but it is by a lot.  My god do the Cowboys suck.  They are one horrific on sides kick coverage by the Falcons to being winless.  McCarthy might be worse than Jason Garrett. Was never a big fan of his in Green Bay either.
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    13-2-1
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    How the heck did we win a Super Bowl with Nick Foles?  Crazy
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    I think hope they beat the Steelers today
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
    edited October 2020
    Amateur hour with that pass. Come on Carson. Fucking garbage. 
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Every play should go to Fulgham or Sanders. Let’s go!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I can’t wait for Travis Fulgham’s Hall of Fame induction ceremony!
    chinese-happy.jpg
    I think hope they beat the Steelers today
    The Juggler said:
    Amateur hour with that pass. Come on Carson. Fucking garbage. 
    Or not Carson is playing like shit like you said. I’m in for jalen hurts playing next week 😡
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Not getting closer on that drive with the missed kick is inexcusable.
    edited October 2020
    If The Giants beat the Cowgirls we will still be in first :lol:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Did Miles sleep with Doug's sister or something?  When you don't even pretend you might run I think that makes it easier for the D.
    Yes!!!!
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Yes!!!!

No!!!!
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    Wobbie said:
    Yes!!!!

No!!!!
    Good luck riding the Andy Dalton train the rest of the season.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    Yes!!!!

No!!!!

hater.

there are worse backups than dalton....hell, there are worse starters.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    My god eagles fans are idiots. The defense has gotten absolutely abused by the two teams they’ve played who had real nfl QBs and people are ripping Wentz?  Literally one starting offensive lineman and two practice squad receivers and wentz gives them a chance to beat a really good team and we are focusing on one or two poor passes? My god you want him to put up forty points to win with that slop?  I mean he gave them a chance to take the lead late with all that and an awful defense and people are focused on Wentz here.  Idiotic.  Look at the other side of the ball. The defense fucking blows
    230 am iggles rants.
    Love it!
    edited October 2020
    Wobbie said:
    Poncier said:
    Wobbie said:
    Yes!!!!

No!!!!

hater.

there are worse backups than dalton....hell, there are worse starters.
    Admittedly, I forgot your fraud team had Dalton. Yeah, I would consider him a solid backup. 

This division is so fucking pathetic. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    edited October 2020
    pjhawks said:
    My god eagles fans are idiots. The defense has gotten absolutely abused by the two teams they’ve played who had real nfl QBs and people are ripping Wentz?  Literally one starting offensive lineman and two practice squad receivers and wentz gives them a chance to beat a really good team and we are focusing on one or two poor passes? My god you want him to put up forty points to win with that slop?  I mean he gave them a chance to take the lead late with all that and an awful defense and people are focused on Wentz here.  Idiotic.  Look at the other side of the ball. The defense fucking blows
    Well, yes. Some Eagles fans are idiots. Especially those who cannot realize two things can be true. 

Through 5 games, the defense has given up 29 points a game. Horrible! So horrible that only 9 teams are worse.
    Also through 5 games, the quarterback is ranked 32nd in qb rating. Horrible! So horrible that....checks notes.... no quarterbacks are ranked worse. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/passing.htm#passing::pass_cmp
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/opp.htm#all_team_scoring

(and fyi--if you don't like rating, there are plenty of other categories where he is ranked near the bottom)

This team stinks.

Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
    Ertz needed to be used more he only had ONE catch and that was for like 6 yards.
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Ertz needed to be used more he only had ONE catch and that was for like 6 yards.
    I think he had only 4 or 5 targets too. I just don't get it. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
    pjhawks said:
    Well, yes. Some Eagles fans are idiots. Especially those who cannot realize two things can be true. 

Through 5 games, the defense has given up 29 points a game. Horrible! So horrible that only 9 teams are worse.
    Also through 5 games, the quarterback is ranked 32nd in qb rating. Horrible! So horrible that....checks notes.... no quarterbacks are ranked worse. 

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/passing.htm#passing::pass_cmp
    https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/opp.htm#all_team_scoring

(and fyi--if you don't like rating, there are plenty of other categories where he is ranked near the bottom)

This team stinks.

Well I thought Wentz played really well yesterday and was not close to the reason they lost.   And there might not be another QB in the league that has a worse line and worse weapons at the moment. Is there another team that has played any amount of time without 4 starting offensive linemen and no starting wide receivers?  Yes he sucked the 1st few weeks but has been pretty good the last two weeks even with such shit around him.  And the defense has sucked all year.  It's like McNabb all over again.  Surround him with utter shit and expect him to be great all the time.