** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES -VICTORS OF THE LAST ENTERTAINING SUPER BOWL **

1192193194195196198»

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South PhillyPosts: 11,604
    edited August 13
    So looks like Sudsy's gonna be back early in the season now. Do you take a look at Sleaves or Kaep or roll the dice with the garbage with have now for a couple weeks in September?
    As much as I would LOVE Kaep to play here for no good reason other than having people's heads explode, when are people gonna give up on the idea? How does anyone consider him a legitimate option at this point?

Also, holy shit if Wentz goes down regardless of ol' Sudsy being healthy. Pray for health at the starting QB position this season, people.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 9,604
    So looks like Sudsy's gonna be back early in the season now. Do you take a look at Sleaves or Kaep or roll the dice with the garbage with have now for a couple weeks in September?
    As much as I would LOVE Kaep to play here for no good reason other than having people's heads explode, when are people gonna give up on the idea? How does anyone consider him a legitimate option at this point?

Also, holy shit if Wentz goes down regardless of ol' Sudsy being healthy. Pray for health at the starting QB position this season, people.
    yup but that's pretty much every team in the league most years.   we got lucky with Foles for 2 years.  look at the positives. if this team is healthy on offense they are freakin stacked.   
    pjhawks said:

yup but that's pretty much every team in the league most years.   we got lucky with Foles for 2 years.  look at the positives. if this team is healthy on offense they are freakin stacked.   
    No doubt got used to having a legit backup. And absolutely.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,320
    pjhawks said:

I don’t think it’s even a bold statement to say this is the most talented offensive team in franchise history. 

Look at all all of those red zone targets. 
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South JerseyPosts: 7,153
    pjhawks said:

I don’t think it’s even a bold statement to say this is the most talented offensive team in franchise history. 

The running game needs to be much better this year so we can get to the RZ. Hopefully our top 3 RB's don't get injured this year.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there.Posts: 34,320
    JK_Livin said:
    pjhawks said:

The running game needs to be much better this year so we can get to the RZ. Hopefully our top 3 RB's don't get injured this year.
    I don't see how the running game won't be better than last year....
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 9,604
    and to think some people around here used to argue pre-season was important.  as i've been saying for years, there is absolutely no reason to play any player of importance in pre-season. the risk/reward is just too damn high.  2 game 2 QBs.  hopefully all the QB injuries are done for the year.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,713
    McCrap?
    A waste of $2MM.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    McCrap?
    A waste of $2MM.
    Agreed. If Wentz goes down they're fucked regardless. But says much more about their assessment of Sudfeld, which is that they're acknowledging that he's not good.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commetsPosts: 16,713
    McCrap?
    A waste of $2MM.
    Agreed. If Wentz goes down they're fucked regardless. But says much more about their assessment of Sudfeld, which is that they're acknowledging that he's not good.
    Don't see any difference between McCrap and a bucket of shit.

Except, of course, the bucket.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved