Options

Predictions for Tonight: Marine Recruiting or No Marine Recruiting

2»

Comments

• Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    Exactly - Believe me, I don't love the fact that I have great friends in Iraq that are risking their lives, but I certainly respect them for allowing us to have the freedom's that we do.
    when will you see that the two are COMPLETELY unrelated? It's your government who remove your rights to freedom slowly and surely... NOT anybody in Iraq!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    HinnyHinny Posts: 1,610
    I long for the day when people will see the thread title and wonder just why would the government send out people to recruit marine biologists, instead of all this military bullshit.
    Binary solo..000000100000111100001110
  • Options
    TravelarTravelar Kalamazoo, USA Posts: 3,360
    :eek: holy fucking shite, is this for real? Who the fuck goes to a rock concert and comes home in the marines? That's an absolute fucking joke... soulless bastards :mad:

Yea.. their hard core. Those Marines don't give in for anything. You can tell them you're missing a foot or something extreme like that and they will come to your house to verify your story. If it's true, they'll pump you for info about qualified people, if it isn't, they'll continue to hound you.
  • Options
    Heineken HelenHeineken Helen Posts: 18,095
    TrAvELAr wrote:
    Yea.. their hard core. Those Marines don't give in for anything. You can tell them you're missing a foot or something extreme like that and they will come to your house to verify your story. If it's true, they'll pump you for info about qualified people, if it isn't, they'll continue to hound you.
    :( wow! That's so sad.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you