What did you get for Christmas?

2»

Comments

• Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    My fave gift was the Led Zeppelin Celebration Day cd/blu-ray set. Cannot wait to watch it!

Also got tons of other things, clothes, scarves, candles, jewelry. I'll have to post a pic of what Cubbee gave to me and BL...these really awesome ceramic ornaments with a pic of Jeff Ament & Richard Sturverad (sp?) when RNDM was in Chicago.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Horos wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    I don't like gifts. Don't know why but I just don't. However I did receive a Kindle, a bunch of clothes that I won't wear and money. The money I'll keep but the rest is going back.
    Me too! We don't really exchange gifts amongst the adults. I did get the joy of watching my son and grandson get what they wanted.

I don't know what it is. I like giving gifts but I hate receiving them. Have to put on the whole fake smile...act like it's the greatest thing you ever got....just seems fake to me.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,197
    A scarf and i got to spend the whole day with just the wife two kids dog & cat can't ask for anything better .....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,889
    A stack of vinyl! :thumbup: Not hard-to-get stuff of course, just stuff from Amazon, but still the greatest gift for me!! Got some Jack White, GnR, The Black Keys, etc. :D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    My fave gift was the Led Zeppelin Celebration Day cd/blu-ray set. Cannot wait to watch it!

Also got tons of other things, clothes, scarves, candles, jewelry. I'll have to post a pic of what Cubbee gave to me and BL...these really awesome ceramic ornaments with a pic of Jeff Ament & Richard Sturverad (sp?) when RNDM was in Chicago.
    Stuverud. :). I need to get the Led Zep Celebration DVD! Have you watched it yet? Is it good?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • best package gift arrive yesteday...thanks sweet Blondie
    and im not sharing shit...ALL candies for me.. :lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • xmas/birthday haul combined
    Kindle paperwhite
    amazon gift card
    bottle of cabernet
    candle
    7 gift cards to my favorite store :shock:
    2 gift cards to my second favorite store
    cool ceramic candle holder for the wall
    2 bracelets
    2 scarves
    gift card for a massage
    trip to NYC to see the Christmas spectacular and MMJ :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • xmas/birthday haul combined
    Kindle paperwhite
    amazon gift card
    bottle of cabernet
    candle
    7 gift cards to my favorite store :shock:
    2 gift cards to my second favorite store
    cool ceramic candle holder for the wall
    2 bracelets
    2 scarves
    gift card for a massage
    trip to NYC to see the Christmas spectacular and MMJ :D
    awesome!
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    gift card for a massage

Ooooo... Amongst other wonderful presents I got one of those too! Will be an hour and a half of pure bliss of a hot stone full body massage. :)
  • redrock wrote:
    gift card for a massage

Ooooo... Amongst other wonderful presents I got one of those too! Will be an hour and a half of pure bliss of a hot stone full body massage. :)
    i do that shit to women for free! :mrgreen:
    With the hot stones Dimi? ;)
  • redrock wrote:
    With the hot stones Dimi? ;)
    yeah..things gets...hot...alot 8-)
    Aahhh Dimi! :mrgreen: We need another 'get together'!!!! We can compare Christmas presents :lol:
  • redrock wrote:
    Aahhh Dimi! :mrgreen: We need another 'get together'!!!! We can compare Christmas presents :lol:
    im in... 8-)
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I got some nice gifts from my family an friends but my favorite gift this year is a hand-crafted wooden carrier for my 45s..a sweet & thoughtful (and needed) gift :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • redrock wrote:
    gift card for a massage

ahhhh heavenly! Best. Gift. Ever (except for one of Dimi's massages) 8-):lol:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    A nice new camera, lots of books and music, a tuner, some mugs, candles, and food baskets (from students). :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • just got a chocolate from a coworker..hehe..cool
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    a nice coffee grinder
    french press
    socks
    shirts that didn't fit :fp:
    but the the best one.....a craftsman battery powered impact wrench and sockets to go with. fuckin sweet. motivated me to finally change my brake pads. fun fun fun.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    CDs (RNDM, Soundgarden, Vintage Trouble, Best of Depeche Mode), books, gift card to the spa, some PJ t-shirts, some Cubs stuff, jewelry, Walking Dead Seasons 1 & 2, a purse, stuff from Bath & Body. :D Oh, and the flu and a sinus infection. :evil:
    I lost a bet...
    an ebay gift card. :fp:

i need to buy something but don't need anything. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,799
    A large master card bill.
    81 wrote:
    an ebay gift card. :fp:

i need to buy something but don't need anything. :fp:
    Buy a gift for someone else. :)
    81 wrote:
    a craftsman battery powered impact wrench and sockets to go with.

what a delightful item.

switched my snowtires out this week to summer tires and rotated teh woman's tires today.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    81 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    a craftsman battery powered impact wrench and sockets to go with.

what a delightful item.

switched my snowtires out this week to summer tires and rotated teh woman's tires today.

Timely thread revival, thank you.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    I'm loving my black diamonds 8-) what a marvelous invention ;)
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    pandora wrote:
    I'm loving my black diamonds 8-) what a marvelous invention ;)

I know that guy...
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    I did NOT get a Kate Upton calendar. :cry:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    :corn:

Next year.
  • JonnyPistachioJonnyPistachio Posts: 10,217
    LloydXmas wrote:
    :corn:

Next year.

In 3D, with hose attachment!

(Ok, I admit, I may be asking too much)
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)