Today is

Comments

• the greatest day I've ever known
    Billy i'm a pussy Corgan agrees

Awwww how sweet
  • Cliffy6745 wrote:
    the greatest day I've ever known

Every day is. (aside from the whole god thing....)

This is the beginning of a new day.
    God has given me this day to use as I will.
    I can waste it or I can use it for good.
    What I do today is very important because I’m exchanging a day of my life for it.
    When tomorrow comes this day will be gone, forever,
    Leaving something in its place I have traded for it.
    I want it to be gain, not loss, good, not evil,
    Success, not failure, in order that I shall not
    forget the price I paid for it.

Nice
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    Billy i'm a pussy Corgan agrees

Awwww how sweet
    yup that's me sweet :roll:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

Sounds like you have issues with more than just me. Perhaps you should take it up with the mods. I seem to see a lot of people having fun here daily. Maybe people are having fun here actually because the mentality you are portraying in your your post isn't relevant here anymore? I really don't want to come to a forum where it's ok for someone to call me an asshole as you stated.
    of course people have fun when you all know each other and all post in the same threads. my issue is the fact the aet is a joke of itself and the fact this board in general sucks. 10c got what they wanted, a board where everyone gets along and everyone praises the band and where members think pj can do no wrong in their eyes. good for them, but what they did was really wrong in making this a pay to post board.

I don't know anyone here. Met some people but I don't know them and vice versa. Sorry you feel that way. This is a fun place to pass the time.
    DS1119 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Sounds like you have issues with more than just me. Perhaps you should take it up with the mods. I seem to see a lot of people having fun here daily. Maybe people are having fun here actually because the mentality you are portraying in your your post isn't relevant here anymore? I really don't want to come to a forum where it's ok for someone to call me an asshole as you stated.
    of course people have fun when you all know each other and all post in the same threads. my issue is the fact the aet is a joke of itself and the fact this board in general sucks. 10c got what they wanted, a board where everyone gets along and everyone praises the band and where members think pj can do no wrong in their eyes. good for them, but what they did was really wrong in making this a pay to post board.

I don't know anyone here. Met some people but I don't know them and vice versa. Sorry you feel that way. This is a fun place to pass the time.
    don't feel sorry. felt this way a long time now and aren't the only one. probably won't renew my 10c membership come december. i never get seats from them, merch is meh and bootleg and poster i can get from another member that i know

• yup that's me sweet :roll:

:lol:

Okay, man...
    yup that's me sweet :roll:

Okay, man...
    wasn't trying to be funny, but ehhh ok

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Every day is. (aside from the whole god thing....)

This is the beginning of a new day.
    God has given me this day to use as I will.
    I can waste it or I can use it for good.
    What I do today is very important because I’m exchanging a day of my life for it.
    When tomorrow comes this day will be gone, forever,
    Leaving something in its place I have traded for it.
    I want it to be gain, not loss, good, not evil,
    Success, not failure, in order that I shall not
    forget the price I paid for it.

Nice

Came across it a year or so ago. Look at it every day.
  • DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    No it's tough not to because a community a lot of people actually had fun in once upon a time and had decent conversation was butchered by a dude pushing 40 who thinks its important to update pearl jam fans on what he ate for breakfast.

BTW...I think I'll have 2 eggs sunnyside up, 2 pieces of white toast, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and some milk tomorrow. But check back in the morning for the official decision.
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • I read the forum everyday, I do not post much but I cannot resist. Cliffy you seem like a fucking idiot, I read enough to know that DS is cool and knows what he's talking about.

And today is November 24. I delivered my baby daughter November 21 in the Bathroom at my house!!! What a feeling. Cliffy you dipshit talk shit on that, haha
    A great morning so far. Kind of wish I slept more though.
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    DS1119 wrote:
    A great morning so far. Kind of wish I slept more though.

Freezing but coffee is hot & my heater works. Up way too early as well, but the dog had to pee :fp:
    If my friend with cancer feels good today, then this will be a good day. Life is a real fucker sometimes.
    Mindless, inane chatter where people are fun-loving & wow, nice to each other & which makes you smile in spite of all is good....ANY. DAY.
    Enjoy your weekend.
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I wish I could of slept in more too.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • DS1119 wrote:

don't feel sorry. felt this way a long time now and aren't the only one. probably won't renew my 10c membership come december. i never get seats from them, merch is meh and bootleg and poster i can get from another member that i know
    oh Metsy you've been saying this exact thing since I joined the board :lol: The board changes, people come and go...probably more because of what's going on in their lives outside of the board and less to do with the dynamics on the board itself. Gotta ride the wave where it takes you
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    this thread is so two days ago
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    today is yesterday.

holy shit
    rollings wrote:
    today is yesterday.

holy shit

what is today?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    today is yesterday.

holy shit

what is today?

yesterday

holy shit
    if today is yesterday...does tommorrow never die
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    no
    i'll drink to that.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Sunday November 25th, 2012
  • the day I became a woman 8-) :oops:
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • DS1119 wrote:

Metsy..
    You are a wise man...

Thats all I have to say...
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • DS1119 wrote:

Metsy..
    You are a wise man...
    And I appreciate the fact that you have noticed, in the last 3 years, I have indeed become a wuss! I have no choice though, I have been put on a leash. Oh well. But yeah I miss the days where I could wake up in the morning, come on this board and instantly have 100 or so people laughing out loud, laughing their asses off, and having fun. Everyone joined in. Everyone was invited. Every single day was just fucking fun. But that all changed 3 years ago. Oh well. Now I just pick and choose my moments.
    But yeah I miss the days where I could wake up in the morning, come on this board and instantly have 100 or so people laughing out loud, laughing their asses off, and having fun. .

Change your jokes. Maybe they're old. :wave:
  • DS1119 wrote:
    But yeah I miss the days where I could wake up in the morning, come on this board and instantly have 100 or so people laughing out loud, laughing their asses off, and having fun. .

I have plenty of material.
    I am just no longer allowed to use it here.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

mooningsmiley.gif
  • DS1119 wrote:

pm me.. :lol::lol::lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    the day that I realized that my heart wins this battle