I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    mfc2006 wrote:
    still the 23rd here :?

Check back in 3 hours. :lol:
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    This place is so much fun these days that you can create a thread stating the date and get an ounce of attention. It's cute, actually
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    This place is so much fun these days that you can create a thread stating the date and get an ounce of attention. It's cute, actually

Who pissed in your coffee?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

The dude that thought creating a thread stating the date made an ounce of sense, because that makes sense
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

The dude that thought creating a thread stating the date made an ounce of sense, because that makes sense

You don't have to respond in it. Hell you don't even have to read it.
    No it's tough not to because a community a lot of people actually had fun in once upon a time and had decent conversation was butchered by a dude pushing 40 who thinks its important to update pearl jam fans on what he ate for breakfast.
    edited November 2012
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    No it's tough not to because a community a lot of people actually had fun in once upon a time and had decent conversation was butchered by a dude pushing 40 who thinks its important to update pearl jam fans on what he ate for breakfast.

A lot of people have a lot of fun here every day. You should join us. Actually on second thought, please don't.

Perhaps you're not having fun because your Yankee knowledge gets challenged and the stuff you cut and paste from your" Yankee Fan Sites" is exposed and you are not the authority that you think you are. Sorry, nothing you post in the Yankee thread is earth shattering and I guess that hurts and why you resent me so much...considering pretty much every thing you challenged me this year came true...you're in your 30's....do we really need you to relay news about the Yankees to us? We have TV and internet as well. Do you really need to relay to us the starting lineups or when someone in the bullpen is sent down? Just saying.
    Post edited by DS1119 on
    Got me, dude. I'm embarrassed
    Ha.. The edit cute. Someone's dick hurt

And yeah, I'd argue talking about the Yankees batting order is mildly more entertaining than creating a thread stating the date.

And no, I'm not 30 till May...
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

BTW...I think I'll have 2 eggs sunnyside up, 2 pieces of white toast, 2 pieces of turkey bacon and some milk tomorrow. But check back in the morning for the official decision.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

And yeah, I'd argue talking about the Yankees batting order is mildly more entertaining than creating a thread stating the date.

Um no....my dick doesn't hurt...don't even know what that means. It's kind of unfortunate though that at 29 you don't have anything better to do than come here on a Friday and get your jolly's by trying to rock someone's else's boat. That's a little sad actually. I'm hitting Vegas again the middle of December. Would you like to come?
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Um no....my dick doesn't hurt...don't even know what that means. It's kind of unfortunate though that at 29 you don't have anything better to do than come here on a Friday and get your jolly's by trying to rock someone's else's boat. That's a little sad actually. I'm hitting Vegas again the middle of December. Would you like to come?

Touche. I'll be there with with woman the weekend of Jan 25th, it looks like. And back again in September for the bachelor party.

Never mind on everything, it's just really fucking frustrating coming on here a couple times a week and seeing 9412 threads on nothing mildly relevant to anything.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    it's still the 23rd here. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    it's just really fucking frustrating coming on here a couple times a week and seeing 9412 threads on nothing mildly relevant to anything.

If you want relevance may I suggest somewhere else but here? Perhaps a CNN forum? Maybe a CNBC forum? Even a Yankee thread anywhere is of little significance in the grand scheme of things.
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    it's just really fucking frustrating coming on here a couple times a week and seeing 9412 threads on nothing mildly relevant to anything.

If you want relevance may I suggest somewhere else but here? Perhaps a CNN forum? Maybe a CNBC forum? Even a Yankee thread anywhere is of little significance in the grand scheme of things.

Once upon a time....
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    :corn:
    #FHP
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

Once upon a time....

I understand three point stances are of great importance. I believe there are Presidential meetings held daily concerning them.

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=199300&p=4759913#p4759913
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Horos wrote:
    :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
    DS1119 wrote:

I understand three point stances are of great importance. I believe there are Presidential meetings held daily concerning them.

Well, I didn't create a thread about my black eye or the three point stance, just posted about it in a relevant thread. If it were you, we would have had 6 threads and have needed a beef and beer to make sure you were alright.... :lol:

Fucking Philly got to me. :lol:
  • Gary CarterGary Carter Posts: 14,067
    edited November 2012
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Never mind on everything, it's just really fucking frustrating coming on here a couple times a week and seeing 9412 threads on nothing mildly relevant to anything.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:

you weren't around when this place was truly a community and this place was fun and you could get away with calling someone a fucking asshole or do copycat threads and not get it locked or when someone wouldn't have the 1st page of nothing but their own post

everything you've said is why i and many others don't come around here anymore, that and the fact it's a chatroom which i thought wasn't allowed :roll: . you see that notice bout the additional aet rules, i was apart of that clique. i guess this clique on the aet these days is ok cause it isn't people being bullies or taking over :roll:

oh and back in those days speedy was alot funnier and all, not a tame wussy whose jizzes over tupperware :lol::lol: :wave:
    Post edited by Gary Carter on
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Well, I didn't create a thread about my black eye or the three point stance, just posted about it in a relevant thread. If it were you, we would have had 6 threads and have needed a beef and beer to make sure you were alright.... :lol:

I don't even know what that means. :? If you really don't like posting here then leave. :?

Sorry I post here and sorry I guess it affects you so deeply. I'll guess I'll stay out of the Yankees thread and just post other mindless things so you can go about your way of sounding like the second coming of Joe Torre and everything Yankee related. Sorry I blew up your thread with truth this year. Sorry I was pretty much correct about everything all year long. Sorry I watch a lot of Yankees baseball and whole heartedly know the sport. Mostly I'm sorry you're bitter. I don't like making people bitter. I prefer to make them smile. Obviously I have failed for you.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

you weren't around when this place was truly a community and this place was fun and you could get away with calling someone a fucking asshole or do copycat threads and not get it locked or when someone wouldn't have the 1st page of nothing but their own post

everything you've said is why i and many others don't come around here anymore, that and the fact it's a chatroom which i thought wasn't allowed :roll: . you see that notice bout the additional aet rules, i was apart of that clique. i guess this clique on the aet these days is ok cause it isn't people being bullies or taking over :roll:

Sounds like you have issues with more than just me. Perhaps you should take it up with the mods. I seem to see a lot of people having fun here daily. Maybe people are having fun here actually because the mentality you are portraying in your your post isn't relevant here anymore? I really don't want to come to a forum where it's ok for someone to call me an asshole as you stated.
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:

I hear you, man. I'm only 4 years old here but times they are a changin'. I don't pretend to be a vet but shit is different. Hell, the phllies thread is probably 10 pages deep. :lol:
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Today is the day I wake up with a massive hangover.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    DS1119 wrote:
    Cliffy6745 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

I don't even know what that means. :? If you really don't like posting here then leave. :?

Sorry I post here and sorry I guess it affects you so deeply. I'll guess I'll stay out of the Yankees thread and just post other mindless things so you can go about your way of sounding like the second coming of Joe Torre and everything Yankee related. Sorry I blew up your thread with truth this year. Sorry I was pretty much correct about everything all year long. Sorry I watch a lot of Yankees baseball and whole heartedly know the sport. Mostly I'm sorry you're bitter. I don't like making people bitter. I prefer to make them smile. Obviously I have failed for you.

I don't really. Got drunk tonight, the woman fell asleep and got bored. The first thread I saw stated the date, and my blood boiled.

The second coming of Joe Torre isn't so bad....

I didn't disagree with you when it was all said and done...years like that won't happen often though.
    DS1119 wrote:

Sounds like you have issues with more than just me. Perhaps you should take it up with the mods. I seem to see a lot of people having fun here daily. Maybe people are having fun here actually because the mentality you are portraying in your your post isn't relevant here anymore? I really don't want to come to a forum where it's ok for someone to call me an asshole as you stated.
    of course people have fun when you all know each other and all post in the same threads. my issue is the fact the aet is a joke of itself and the fact this board in general sucks. 10c got what they wanted, a board where everyone gets along and everyone praises the band and where members think pj can do no wrong in their eyes. good for them, but what they did was really wrong in making this a pay to post board.

• the greatest day I've ever known
    the greatest day I've ever known
    Billy i'm a pussy Corgan agrees

the greatest day I've ever known

Every day is. (aside from the whole god thing....)

This is the beginning of a new day.
    God has given me this day to use as I will.
    I can waste it or I can use it for good.
    What I do today is very important because I’m exchanging a day of my life for it.
    When tomorrow comes this day will be gone, forever,
    Leaving something in its place I have traded for it.
    I want it to be gain, not loss, good, not evil,
    Success, not failure, in order that I shall not
    forget the price I paid for it.