Options

Ten Club Sale

2»

Comments

• Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    boyo79 wrote:
    Just put it in my cart.....$7 to the UK!

:shock:

santos--- care to weigh in on this one?
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,169
    boyo79 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    how crazy is that..

when i bought it from 10c a few years ago i paid 40$ shipping cost only for this book..

I think it cost me $20 shipping when I bought it about 2 years back. There was a sale on and I think it was half-price, so with shipping on top it was the normal price of the book. Basically free shipping!
    im talking about shipping only..
    40$ was ONLY the shippin cost..and u couldnt compine with something else..
    was 50+40 shipping..
    the one you bought was on sale..was half price at 25$
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    I know Dimi. I understand what you put!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    boyo79 wrote:
    i know..i was the one i didnt fuckin understand what i wrote.. :fp: :lol::lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    I was sleighted with the NYC boot originally, so for $3...it's now going to be mine.
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    pjradio wrote:
    rival. wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    PJ v Ames book $20

wanted this until i saw the $17 charge for shipping. :roll:

now THATS a ridiculous shipping charge!
    All the U.S. charges are ridiculous.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    boyo79 wrote:
    i know..i was the one i didnt fuckin understand what i wrote.. :fp: :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Legend!
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    I was sleighted with the NYC boot originally, so for $3...it's now going to be mine.

Awesome, I didn't even see this was on sale at first. Order has been made. Holla!
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,938
    pjradio wrote:
    rival. wrote:

All the U.S. charges are ridiculous.

$20.00 for the book
    $19.38 for shipping to Boston

I am not buying anything from this club until this nonsense is corrected.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,701
    When it was on sale at $40 reduced from $50 for the last year, it was free shipping to anywhere.

Just nabbed 3 $5 posters, almost $7 shipping to ireland, fucking class
    boyo79 wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    how crazy is that..

when i bought it from 10c a few years ago i paid 40$ shipping cost only for this book..

I think it cost me $20 shipping when I bought it about 2 years back. There was a sale on and I think it was half-price, so with shipping on top it was the normal price of the book. Basically free shipping!
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y wrote:
    When it was on sale at $40 reduced from $50 for the last year, it was free shipping to anywhere.

Just nabbed 3 $5 posters, almost $7 shipping to ireland, fucking class
    ]
    seriously ..the international shipping cost is unreal.the cheapest ever...we are very lucky they do it this way..
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    International shipping that cheap will likely take 2 years to reach you guys. :lol:
  • Options
    International shipping that cheap will likely take 2 years to reach you guys. :lol:
    nop..was 4-8 weks before..
    now is 10-15 days at most places..
    latest poster arrive in Greece in 8 working days
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    JimmyV wrote:
    pjradio wrote:

$20.00 for the book
    $19.38 for shipping to Boston

I am not buying anything from this club until this nonsense is corrected.

corrected...THAT^^^ is ridiculous
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    I was planning to get the Backspacer vinyl for $10, but then found that the shipping (to US) was $11.00. So I didn't get it. :( I sure hope that 10c corrects these high shipping charges very soon. I love getting stuff from 10c, but will have to stop until the shipping charges are more reasonable.
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    Vs/Vit. SDE was only $29 shipping to my state. :) It is funny, for a long time that and the Ames book was "free shipping" and it's pretty much the same price when you include shipping now during the big big sale. I was thinking of getting an extra Ames book to cut out some of the pages as mini posters like the ebay sellers sell, but it's pretty much the same price it's been for the last couple years when you take off the free shipping and factor in the roughly $18 shipping. Still don't get it...
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
  • Options
    morellomorello Auckland, New Zealand Posts: 6,210
    I was planning to get the Backspacer vinyl for $10, but then found that the shipping (to US) was $11.00. So I didn't get it. :( I sure hope that 10c corrects these high shipping charges very soon. I love getting stuff from 10c, but will have to stop until the shipping charges are more reasonable.
    That's ridiculous. I got the Backspacer vinyl, a couple of t-shirts + a couple of CDs & shipping to NZ is US$7.56 which is great & exactly as it should be + as said above I expect I'll have it in 10days'ish so US$11 for shipping within the US is kirayzeee! Oh & meanwhile, yeah I was sucked in by another sale!! :roll:
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    yup. the US shipping is a bit ridiculous. i ordered the Mad Season 10" vinyl & the shipping was just as much as the record.

:fp:

i really want that $15 hoodie....but don't want to spend $15 to have it shipped to a little south of Seattle.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    so does anyone know if this is it for the sale we been waiting for or is there likely to be a iambroke sale or something similar to follow?
  • Options
    I did...for $15 I couldn't pass it up!
    Anyone else order the $15 hoodie? :)
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,945
    I've had my eye in that Seattle poster for ages...I really don't need any more poster but at that price I had to get one. I may start up a framing business just so I can give myself mates rates...

Also was trying to cheer myself up for missing out on the Mad Season single. :lol::cry: :fp:
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    pijepije Posts: 74
    I really like current 10c international shipping:
    buy the mad season vinyl, 3 pcs NYC 92 cd, RNDM CD, two posters, backspacer LP and some stickers, and shipping charge to indonesia is:

USPS First-Class Mail International Parcel: $8.27

Try another luck with vs and vitalogy super deluxe, they just added another $10 for shipping...sweet...
    it makes more sense...
    to live in a present tense...
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606

My record store is selling it for $30, so it's still cheaper through the ten club.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    do you think the list of items for sale will change or are the current items for sale it thru the sale? Really hoping for some other items to be discounted like the Chicago 2009 poster.
  • Options
    JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802
    I have years shipping to fríends who live in USA, and after when they come to Mexico at holydays/vacations; bring the PJ stuff to me. I preffer a long wait, to lost my things at the mail, has happened to most of my first orders shipped to my country. Even the 10c resend the order or refund the money, sometimes the items are limited or dissapear at stock, and i lost the opportunitty to have it.
    Now i think the postal service, that use Santos by our own request Its Some much better, and cheap. But i fear to "import fees" charges.

What do you know about it?..
  • Options
    JhareJhare Poza Rica Veracruz MÉXICO Posts: 802
    do you think the list of items for sale will change or are the current items for sale it thru the sale? Really hoping for some other items to be discounted like the Chicago 2009 poster.

Maybe every week...or tuesday :D
  • Options
    rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    rival. wrote:
    boyo79 wrote:
    PJ v Ames book $20

FYI for those also interested in purchasing this book but quickly changed their minds when they saw the cost of shipping...

just put the book back in my cart and the shipping has changed from $17 to $10. that's a little more realistic.

so shipping went down $7 over two days? is 10c still in denial that their shipping charges are broken?

i hope they are crediting people's credit cards the difference from friday's shipping charges to sunday's shipping charges.
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the shipping change with the book, rival. I just went back and checked on the Backspacer LP, and the shipping went down from $11.17 to $7.70! :) I felt that was much more reasonable, so I decided to order it.
    "A beacon on dry land"