Best Fuckin Show Of My Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    dude it's a rubber band, they always supply it and the lady ran out so I asked the guy nicely for one

k, I'm a girl

and your asking nicely doesn't change the fact that every person and their mother is asking that guy for shit

I know him, I've hung out by his both, I've seen the questions he gets
  • HailHailVitalogyHailHailVitalogy Posts: 5,125
    k, I'm a girl

and your asking nicely doesn't change the fact that every person and their mother is asking that guy for shit

I know him, I've hung out by his both, I've seen the questions he gets

He got a question yesterday about "why an avocado?"

what the hell? lol
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 | 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin, Wrigley 2 | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2 | 2024: Las Vegas 1, Seattle x2, Indy, MSG x2, Philly x2, Baltimore
  • PineappleAnaPineappleAna Posts: 255
    He got a question yesterday about "why an avocado?"

what the hell? lol

this is what I'm saying

I'm so deep into the poster ritual that it blew my mind when after the show people came up to him asking for a event poster
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    i'm going to east rutherford 2 next weekend with shoetheshoeless. found a cheap flight from providence down to philly so it made it alot easier to get down there for that show.

i'm also going out to the gorge as well. vacation time is nuts!

aha, so you're why i haven't heard from shoe. ;) haha. lucky you! i actually have tix on my own 10C #....just had discussed the possibility of sharing seats.....eh well.......i will have a blast no matter what! :D perhaps i'll run into you all again - have fun!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    Yea, this was a great show (aside from it being in the hell-hole formerly known as Camden). The sound check was great, Ed's pre-set Gone was great, everything was great. For those who left during YL you missed a great semi-singalong of the Star Spangled Banner which was a very touching tribute to veterans this memorial day. The crowd for the most part was great and was totally into the new stuff which was good to see. I was sweaty, sore, hoarse and ready for more by the end which is always a good sign. I can't wait to see them in Pittsburgh!
    I smile, but who am I kidding...