Options

REBELLIOUS TRUTHS non partisan "cutting edge" ideology

2»

Comments

• Options
    i read the US economy grew 2.2% over the previous 12 months to august 2012. is that acceptable?

NO!

our economy grew by 3.8% during the same time. what percentage would be acceptable and how do you think growth can be stimulated? or is it okay for it to be seen to be growing with no particular 'acceptable' minimum percentage climb in mind?

5-8% is ideal! If we spend 6 trillion, we better get better results!
    Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    our economy grew by 3.8% during the same time. what percentage would be acceptable and how do you think growth can be stimulated? or is it okay for it to be seen to be growing with no particular 'acceptable' minimum percentage climb in mind?

where you gonna get 6 trillion dollars from?
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Options

what are you talking about? Obama already spent way more than 6 trillion, im talking about the rise in our deficit to 16.3 trillion with little results!
    Theres no time like the present

A man that stands for nothing....will fall for anything!

All people need to do more on every level!
  • Options

I believe bold action would be to balance the annual budget within a few to five years! I also believe in cutting all areas totalling about 8 trillion over the next 10 years. I also believe that keeping the taxes low for businesses would increase jobs and incentives and therefore raise revenues. There is alot of waste that can be cut....this is where whoever is doing the cutting proposals will be called out by the left as being "anti"
    I would pursue waste and fraud at a much better rate than a current admin. who is beholden to all of it! Obama owes many groups, lobbyists, unions, etc. for both of his elections and some of them even say he does! I would limit the federal govt. and enhance the private sector. I would cut Fema by $1 less than Obamas Sequestration just to say that Obama was going to cut it more than me! LOL

A created job is not just a position paid for by taking money from one area and putting it in another, a true job created is creating an atmosphere of want, need and desire to hire the position! That is a true job that needs to be created.....thats what we need, positions that are created from nothing! Wealth that is created from nothing by using our unique opportunities and combining them with our great people and their money.

would "all areas" include the military?
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003

what are you talking about? Obama already spent way more than 6 trillion, im talking about the rise in our deficit to 16.3 trillion with little results!

aah ok i misunderstood. i read your post as if we spend 6 trillion(in the future) not as weve already done so so there better be better results than whats currently being got.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say