Cav and Leeze's wedding day EV Memphis poster giveaway!!

124»

Comments

• Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    stop it I'm gonna cry again :D:D:D

Huge Congratulations!! Enjoy each other forever x
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Hey guys, thanks a lot for the well wishes :D

We had a wonderful time at the concert, and it was awesome meeting Heisenberg, Carey and Heather!
    Our wedding ceremony was one to be remembered :lol: After frantically trying to find someone to marry us on Wednesday morning, we were finally able to find a pastor who was willing to do it spontaneously and not for a shitload of money (in fact, the 60 bucks went to a charity that helps the homeless of Memphis). We drove to a little, very posh looking neighbourhood next to Memphis and stopped at the shabbiest little hut that there was. A dog was lying in the dry leaves and a cat was strolling around. Our pastor looked like Santa Clause at bike week and when he saw us he said "Oh, you are all dressed up, huh?" :lol: But he did his job. He married us in his cramped little living room and his wife witnessed it.

We had his wife taking a couple of pics and left after 15 minutes as Mr. and Mrs. Cav, cracking up on the whole way back to the hotel :D

Eddie didn't say anything, but we had a fantastic day and night and also a great honeymoon in Nashville afterwards.

This is where PJ20 took us. Thank you, Pearl Jam :mrgreen:

CavnLeeze.jpg

So awesome Matt & Lisa!! :D:D I'm surprised you were able to get Santa to marry you...he's got to be getting ready for his busy season. :lol:;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    it appears cav and leeze won

congrads your crazy kids....now about my tire rotation
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Paulina87Paulina87 Posts: 3,300
    :clap::clap::clap::clap:
    Chorzów 2007 - Berlin 2009 - Berlin 2010 - Gdynia 2010 - Berlin 2012 - Berlin 2012 - Stockholm 2012 - EV Manchester 2012 - Milan 2014 - Trieste 2014 - Vienna 2014 - Berlin 2014 - Gdynia 2014 - Rio 2018 - Sao Paulo 2018
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    :wave: so glad I got to meet you two. I haven't seen two people so happy and proud, in a very long time. Cheers.
    I win.
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I've never seen a happier looking couple!! Congratulations again!!! :clap:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    Congratulations to both of you! :clap: :thumbup:
    I lost a bet...
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Congrats to the both of you!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,850
    Did I miss the contest? Well, my guess is 3:50.

Congrats BTW!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    HUGE THANKS to Matt & Lisa!!! :D:D:D The poster arrived today...WOW. The colors really pop. Absolutely stunning in person & we can't wait to frame it!!

Thanks again, you guys. Wishing you both a lifetime of health & happiness!!!

Matt & Laurel
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    HUGE THANKS to Matt & Lisa!!! :D:D:D The poster arrived today...WOW. The colors really pop. Absolutely stunning in person & we can't wait to frame it!!

Thanks again, you guys. Wishing you both a lifetime of health & happiness!!!

Matt & Laurel

That is awesome! Congrats to you again - enjoy this beauty :D
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    :clap::clap::clap:
    Congrats again Matt & Lisa & Matt!!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011