Cav and Leeze's wedding day EV Memphis poster giveaway!!

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Thank you everyone!!!! The winner is...

MFC!!!! Congrats Matt!! guessed 3:49, 3:50 actual!! nice !! :)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Caveeze wrote:

cograts to Matt!!!!

and kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps..tell lisa dont forget what i told her!!! :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:

Congratulations Cav and Leeze!!!! :clap:

Leeza you're beautiful but Cav...well let's just say that all non VGL males have hope.
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Caveeze wrote:

cograts to Matt!!!!

and kiss her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps..tell lisa dont forget what i told her!!! :mrgreen:

will do!!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Happy, happy wedding day to you two!!! Congratulations :D
    We were but stones your light made us stars
  • morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Congrats on winning the poster Matt but most of all have the best rest of your wedding day Cav & Leeze!! I know you will! Everyone make a HUGE fuss of them at the EV show!! :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • Congratulations!!
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    Thanks so much you guys!! :):)

So happy for you both! :D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    BLACK35 wrote:
    Congrats :clap:

I'm going with 3:11

first off CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :mrgreen:

i'll go with 3:11

damn, i didn't even see someone else post this. Not that it mattered since i didn't win. Congrats Matt!
    and Cav and Leeze too i guess
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
  • Congratulations!!! Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness :)
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    Can we get some proof of the actual time?
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    Congratulations!! I am so glad I got to meet you before the show. I hope you enjoyed it!
    I win.
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    These 2 have the best wedding story ever. I think they need to start a thread strictly devoted to the story including pictures of the Santa Claus looking guy who married them.

Great meeting the both of you and CONGRATULATIONS!

Sorry we didn't meet up after the show guys. Hopefully we can catch up at Soundgarden come January.

Safe travels home you two and I hope your cat is feeling better.
    I had the pleasure of meeting them both at Hemingway's last year. Hands down...2 of the nicest people I've ever met. Truly happy for them & bummed that I'm not in TN to celebrate with them! Cheers!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,679
    Congrats to the loving couple and the best to you guys for the future and concrats to Matt for guessing the right time :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
    2024 - Las Vegas 1&2
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Congrats to Matt, but a bigger congratulations to the blissfully happy couple!!!! :D
    ELITIST FUK
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Congrats Matt & Lisa!! I hope you have a long wonderful life together! :D
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Hey guys, thanks a lot for the well wishes :D

We had a wonderful time at the concert, and it was awesome meeting Heisenberg, Carey and Heather!
    Our wedding ceremony was one to be remembered :lol: After frantically trying to find someone to marry us on Wednesday morning, we were finally able to find a pastor who was willing to do it spontaneously and not for a shitload of money (in fact, the 60 bucks went to a charity that helps the homeless of Memphis). We drove to a little, very posh looking neighbourhood next to Memphis and stopped at the shabbiest little hut that there was. A dog was lying in the dry leaves and a cat was strolling around. Our pastor looked like Santa Clause at bike week and when he saw us he said "Oh, you are all dressed up, huh?" :lol: But he did his job. He married us in his cramped little living room and his wife witnessed it.

We had his wife taking a couple of pics and left after 15 minutes as Mr. and Mrs. Cav, cracking up on the whole way back to the hotel :D

Eddie didn't say anything, but we had a fantastic day and night and also a great honeymoon in Nashville afterwards.

This is where PJ20 took us. Thank you, Pearl Jam :mrgreen:

CavnLeeze.jpg
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,788
    Hey guys, thanks a lot for the well wishes :D

We had a wonderful time at the concert, and it was awesome meeting Heisenberg, Carey and Heather!
    Our wedding ceremony was one to be remembered :lol: After frantically trying to find someone to marry us on Wednesday morning, we were finally able to find a pastor who was willing to do it spontaneously and not for a shitload of money (in fact, the 60 bucks went to a charity that helps the homeless of Memphis). We drove to a little, very posh looking neighbourhood next to Memphis and stopped at the shabbiest little hut that there was. A dog was lying in the dry leaves and a cat was strolling around. Our pastor looked like Santa Clause at bike week and when he saw us he said "Oh, you are all dressed up, huh?" :lol: But he did his job. He married us in his cramped little living room and his wife witnessed it.

We had his wife taking a couple of pics and left after 15 minutes as Mr. and Mrs. Cav, cracking up on the whole way back to the hotel :D

Eddie didn't say anything, but we had a fantastic day and night and also a great honeymoon in Nashville afterwards.

CavnLeeze.jpg

:clap::mrgreen:
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA
    4/29/16- Philly, PA
    5/1/16- NYC
    5/2/16- NYC
    9/2/18- Boston, MA
    9/4/18- Boston, MA
    9/14/22- Camden, NJ
    9/7/24- Philly, PA
    9/9/24- Philly, PA
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly. PA
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly, PA
    RNDM- 3/9/16- Philly, PA
    YAY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you!! The picture is gorgeous & what a lovely story of being married in the celebrant's house with his wife as witness!! Lovely!! Wishing you many, many years, 2 lifetimes, of happiness!! :D
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014

CavnLeeze.jpg

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

CavnLeeze.jpg
    :D:clap: What a great story! Congratulations you guys!!!
    ELITIST FUK
  • riotgrlriotgrl Posts: 1,895

CavnLeeze.jpg

Hey, I remember seeing you Leeze at the show - Congrats!
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Our pastor looked like Santa Clause at bike week

:lol::lol:
  • Heisenberg wrote:
    These 2 have the best wedding story ever. I think they need to start a thread strictly devoted to the story including pictures of the Santa Claus looking guy who married them.

Great meeting the both of you and CONGRATULATIONS!

Sorry we didn't meet up after the show guys. Hopefully we can catch up at Soundgarden come January.

Safe travels home you two and I hope your cat is feeling better.

Well, here you are :lol: We only have one with him, though ...

SDC16633_kk.jpg
    that's SO AWESOME!!!! so happy for you both, Lisa! Laurel & I wish you many, many years of health & happiness! :D:D:D:D:D
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • mfc2006 wrote:
    that's SO AWESOME!!!! so happy for you both, Lisa! Laurel & I wish you many, many years of health & happiness! :D:D:D:D:D

Thank you, Matt :wave: We'll be sending the poster by the beginning of next week! The wedding tapped us out a bit ;)
    So cool to see the Santa Claus pastor & another lovely pic. What a gorgeous story you guys. :D
    <hr>
  • Hey guys, thanks a lot for the well wishes :D

CavnLeeze.jpg
    AWESOME! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap::clap::clap:

LOVE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

ALL THE BEST..

LOVE YOU BOTH...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”