Being perfectly dishonest...

Comments

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    the cat in this video boxing at the dog's face is not funny.
    it's stupid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ixvBFzG ... creen&NR=1
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,642
    rollings wrote:
    it's stupid

:lol:

I'm sitting here hating this video while forcing myself to drink coffee which I hate doing first thing every morning.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    brianlux wrote:
    rollings wrote:
    it's stupid

:lol:

I'm sitting here hating this video while forcing myself to drink coffee which I hate doing first thing every morning.

Ya know, Brian, It's a very good idea to drink coffee while watching something funny.

I have found that, in life, the two most tried and true traveling companions are a mouthful of coffee and something suddenly funny. If only every day shared a joyful dance of this combination, life would be a whole lot fucking sweller.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    I'm going to feel real guilty taking a nap while putting my phone on silent.
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,642
    Oh Lord- yesterday was GREAT- I got to work late until my back was in glorious pain, feet screaming- "hallelujah!", head pounding superbly but now... ugh... another Sunday morning with nothing to do but drink stinkin' fresh brewed coffee, eat waffles (waffles fer cryin' out loud!), listen to music, watch movies, read books, laze around... life is just terrible ain't it?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

I am so ecstatic with the games they are showing locally today. I mean who wouldn't want to watch the Jets/Ramns or the Eagles/Redskins? :fp:
  • I've had such a great time working this entire weekend. I can't wait to do it all over again tomorrow. :D
    "In the age of darkness
    want to be enlightened"
  • I'm so happy it's Monday! :D
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
    I truly love the cold weather. I'm usually happiest when the temperature reaches single digits.
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I love, absolutely love, dealing with hypocrites. Especially when it's family
  • I am very excited to be working later than expected tonight!

• fuck me
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    I am totally happy with the two hours of sleep I got last night. Its more than enough. Almost too much.
  • I am so bummed that this is a short week. It really just makes me sad :(

• Random Chest Pains are fun and make me feel at ease :D
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    Random Chest Pains are fun and make me feel at ease :D

i'm not sure if we are suppose to :lol: or :shock: or :?

stay well man.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • I'm so fucking sickened by the thought of succulent turkey and mouthwatering food and football and beer and a five day vacation. Sickened I tell you.
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
    I absolutely don't think it's unrealistic for you Mr John Q Customer to want to purchase a $47,000 auto and with $5000 down want your payment to be no more than $300/month. Very doable.
    DS1119 wrote:
    I absolutely don't think it's unrealistic for you Mr John Q Customer to want to purchase a $47,000 auto and with $5000 down want your payment to be no more than $300/month. Very doable.

my math says, assuming 5% sales tax, this is possible with a 20 year loan at 5%. if the rate is 8%, than we are talking 54 years. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

my math says, assuming 5% sales tax, this is possible with a 20 year loan at 5%. if the rate is 8%, than we are talking 54 years. :lol:

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the customer won't finance for a term of more than 4 years. :lol::lol::lol:

When would you like to pick up your new car Mr. Customer? :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Oh yeah. Forgot to mention the customer won't finance for a term of more than 4 years. :lol::lol::lol:

When would you like to pick up your new car Mr. Customer? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

i think i just found a new way to waste time over christmas vacation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

That would be awesome! Commissioned sales people like having their balls broken!
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

That would be awesome! Commissioned sales people like having their balls broken!

the toyota dealer on central ave in toledo deserves it.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

the toyota dealer on central ave in toledo deserves it.

I'd bust Pam's balls for a little while. :D

http://jimwhitetoyota.com/Department-Preowned.aspx
  • I am so upset that I only have to work until 1pm today. :( Maybe they'll let me put in some extra hours.

• I'm so pissed that I have no class today
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    I'm so excited that I get to drive to bufu tonight after working a full day!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • I am so distraught that I just finished with the last client of the day. I definitely will not waste the last precious hour of work on here.

• cubBEE_girlcubBEE_girl Posts: 3,365
    I've been really productive at work today.
    I lost a bet...
  • hgpjam11hgpjam11 Posts: 1,328
    I am dreading going to see these two guys sing in Memphis tonight. I can't believe thehusband begged me to drive 6 hrs for that.
    I win.