Being perfectly dishonest...

Comments

• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My new intern is brilliant, helpful, and dresses so appropriately for working in the jails. She is so not fired.

pix?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    My new intern is brilliant, helpful, and dresses so appropriately for working in the jails. She is so not fired.

pix?

I'll see what I can do.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

pix?

I'll see what I can do.

please don't...i have no interest in seeing her
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    It sucks having all this money...I just don't know what to do!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • boy it's hard being 5'10" with really long legs. Sometimes I just wish I were shorter
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    i really wouldn't...i can't stand watching attention whores

She is so not whorish.

She sounds like she's just as classy as the fine ladies in BinauralJam's avatar. I'm sure I'd also enjoy working with her.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    19281104624907348_RLVgwsRx_c.jpg

I Agree
  • polaris_xpolaris_x Posts: 13,559
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    She sounds like she's just as classy as the fine ladies in BinauralJam's avatar. I'm sure I'd also enjoy working with her.

i can't understand why you would not want to not dislike his avatar
    polaris_x wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

i can't understand why you would not want to not dislike his avatar

let me set the record straight...I totally hate his avatar...I'm just saying that those are some classy chicks!

:crazy:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,782
    I soooo fucking hate getting paid for my job. Most days I think its way too much.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    No one pays attention to me :(
  • Steak is DELICIOUS

Steak with Ketchup is DELICIOUS

Fixed
  • Steak with Ketchup is DELICIOUS

Fixed
    This is not true

Steak with Ketchup is DELICIOUS

Fixed
    This is not true

I Understand

• Fixed
    This is not true

I Understand
    you are good at understanding things

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited November 2012
    Tom and Rick are both dirty minds like me..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,642
    I started this thread because I know how lame you all are and I knew it would suck and it does suck and I feel like crying and I want to go pound sand. :evil:
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux wrote:
    I started this thread because I know how lame you all are and I knew it would suck and it does suck and I feel like crying and I want to go pound sand. :evil:
    you need to Tom to help you..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    brianlux wrote:

Tom's a douche
  • I don't like the people on this forum one little bit...in fact I dread every moment I spend interacting with them

And I absolutely do not want to bang Tom

Dimi's mind isn't dirty at all!
  • brianlux wrote:

Tom's a douche
    you are just jealous cos Tom dont like you
  • Mamasan23 wrote:

Dimi's mind isn't dirty at all!
    first time on the planet a person being so honest
    I don't like the people on this forum one little bit...in fact I dread every moment I spend interacting with them

Oh yeah, poopygirl, well I want to bang Tom.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”

Ahhh, you know I'm dead serious here, right? Right? :lol:

• brianlux wrote:
    Ahhh, you know I'm dead serious here, right? Right? :lol:
    :lol::lol::lol:
  • brianlux wrote:
    I don't like the people on this forum one little bit...in fact I dread every moment I spend interacting with them

Oh yeah, poopygirl, well I want to bang Tom.
    :shock:
    star-wars-7-meme.jpg

There's no way i'd go see this. :fp:
    star-wars-7-meme.jpg

There's no way i'd go see this. :fp:

THAT LOOKS EPIC!!!