Options

frat boys

2»

Comments

• Options
    BigballsBigballs Posts: 44
    Whoever started this thread needs to lighten up. There are going to be douche bags at every show, deal with it. Your generalization of the "frat guys" is lame and tired.

well said. whiney complaining Turds are just as bad as ignorant wild assholes at shows.
    Broken Heart don't feel so bad, ain't got half of what you thought you had".
  • Options
    Sharon_Hearts_PJSharon_Hearts_PJ Bristol, PA Posts: 1,383
    I think your generalizations make you sound stupid. Plain and simple.

My only issue that even remotely relates to yours is ANYONE who makes it their goal to get shit-faced so that they may enjoy the show just makes me sad. If you NEED that much alochol in your system to have fun at a PJ show, or any show, your issues are much bigger than anything we can touch on here.
    *Rock and/or Roll!*
  • Options
    Paul68Paul68 Posts: 13
    eloesch1 wrote:
    Apparently you have never been to boston before. EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND THE RED SOX. This is not a unique experience in boston and certainly not unique to "frat boys"
    I'm in boston all the time. I know it happens everywhere all the time, but it has to stop, being from MA i'm all for the red sox but my god why do i have to hear a yankees sux chant at a pearl jam concert. It's stupid.