Options

What's your priority for today?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    stay logic
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    breath
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Asking her out :lol:
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277

Good Luck!!

Me, catch up at work and start to pull out Christmas stuff so I can decorate this weekend!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Absoutely nothing.
  • Options
    i wish my priority to happen..
  • Options

Done.

Remind me not to fuck this one up.
  • Options

Done.

:thumbup:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276

Done.

:corn:

what's the big date going to be?

movie, coffee, bowling, drinking?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Done.

Boinking
  • Options
    81 wrote:

Done.

Drinking :lol: Only the finest of dates :lol:

Going out for tea :|:lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    hopefully....that is the end result.

what the hell do kids do now a days. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options

so that's what the kids do now a days. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    2013 expense plan. :fp:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:

"What time do I pick you up for coffee on Saturday?"

"Well... I don't drink coffee... I'll get a tea! :D If I don't go home after work tomorrow, pick me up at 1"

It appears I will be drinking tea... there's this killer tea shop out here that has like 20 different kids of green tea... all kinds of dark teas, specialties...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinite ... 5596814375
  • Options
    81 wrote:

"What time do I pick you up for coffee on Saturday?"

"Well... I don't drink coffee... I'll get a tea! :D If I don't go home after work tomorrow, pick me up at 1"

It appears I will be drinking tea... there's this killer tea shop out here that has like 20 different kids of green tea... all kinds of dark teas, specialties...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Infinite ... 5596814375

How's your supply of roofies?
  • Options
    i guess. :|

we went to this tea shop out in san fran that would be a good place for a date. they tell you about all sorts of tea's and sample the hell out of everything. i surfed the internet on my phone while she tea'd it up. i'm not a very good tea date. :lol:

but it's a first date....have fun. and remember, don't stare at the boobs.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Interesting she brought up her birth control in the previous text... :think:
  • Options
    edited November 2012

don't say or do anything stupid and you are in like flint. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    i guess. :|

we went to this tea shop out in san fran that would be a good place for a date. they tell you about all sorts of tea's and sample the hell out of everything. i surfed the internet on my phone while she tea'd it up. i'm not a very good tea date. :lol:

but it's a first date....have fun. and remember, don't stare at the boobs.

I like tea...

:shifty:
  • Options

That's cool. Did you bring up having a foursome with her friends yet then?
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm going to have to say that it is too soon.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

I'm going to have to say that it is too soon.

You're right. Wait until after the tea.
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380

You did it!! Congrats!!! :clap:

A tea date, eh? That's interesting. Now. Does she have good taste in music? :corn:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

A tea date, eh? That's interesting. Now. Does she have good taste in music? :corn:

Ofcourse not, hot young chicks listen to crap.
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You never know. I've met some hot young dudes that have awesome taste in music. It's possible. They must exist!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You never know. I've met some hot young dudes that have awesome taste in music. It's possible. They must exist![/quote]

She's Katy Perry's biggest Fan, and thinks Lana Del Rey is Deep and edgy, mark my words!
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You never know. I've met some hot young dudes (Will included once I meet him!) that have awesome taste in music. It's possible. They must exist!

fixed
  • Options
    Lets check the facebook

Of Monsters and Men, Norah Jones, John Mayer, Audioslave, Florence + the machine... all of those were posted videos

Did I mention she hates country music?
  • Options

You never know. I've met some hot young dudes (Will included once I meet him!) that have awesome taste in music. It's possible. They must exist!

fixed[/quote]

:fp:
    Lets check the facebook

Of Monsters and Men, Norah Jones, John Mayer, Audioslave, Florence + the machine... all of those were posted videos

Did I mention she hates country music?

Well that is promising! Better than Taking Back Sunday and Fall Out Boy :fp: :fp: :fp: