Popcorn

8181 Posts: 58,276
edited April 2013 in All Encompassing Trip
i like it.

i like movie popcorn

i like stadium popcorn.

popcorn and and OJ is a good mix. so is popcorn and beer.

i ate an entire bucket of popcorn last night. it was so good.

:corn:
81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    :|
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    81 wrote:

was that the bucket of cheese corn you promised to bring me?

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:fp:

no :lol:

maybe your secret santa will send you some. :corn:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

:fp:

no :lol:

maybe your secret santa will send you some. :corn:

well...if they don't send me that, at least I have 20K posts for them to weed thru and figure out what else I like...

oh thread integrity: Did you know you can pop regular popcorn in the microwave in a paper bag?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    exciting
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
  • HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    exciting
    You're missing the inside joke. :lol:

#FHP
    Horos wrote:
    exciting

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • neilybabes86neilybabes86 Posts: 16,057
    Horos wrote:
    exciting

im sure iam
    makes it even more exciting
    i post on the board of a band that doesn't exsist anymore .......i need my head examined.......
    you don't like popcorn neily? how is the msg popcorn?

i'm going on a quest to find the best stadium popcorn in the nation.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    61923531.jpg
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    :corn: :lol:
    81 wrote:

in Seattle, don't buy the kettle corn from the dragon dude, he's a rip off, and the corn is 'off', tastes old and stale. The other kettle corn place is better, you can get a bag twice as big for the same price

wait...do you even like kettle corn?

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

in Seattle, don't buy the kettle corn from the dragon dude, he's a rip off, and the corn is 'off', tastes old and stale. The other kettle corn place is better, you can get a bag twice as big for the same price

wait...do you even like kettle corn?

i like old school pop corn. salt and maybe butter.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    kettle corn is the shit

rick1zoo2 wrote:
    kettle corn is the shit

:thumbup:

- Christopher McCandless
    i used to live in this little town called edgerton. it had one bank in town. on fridays they would have free popcorn. i would go there every friday and get a bag. sometimes home depot has popcorn, but not often enough. toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds ate it all. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    i used to live in this little town called edgerton. it had one bank in town. on fridays they would have free popcorn. i would go there every friday and get a bag. sometimes home depot has popcorn, but not often enough. toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds ate it all. :x
    81 wrote:
    i used to live in this little town called edgerton. it had one bank in town. on fridays they would have free popcorn. i would go there every friday and get a bag. sometimes home depot has popcorn, but not often enough. toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds wiped his boogers all over it, then ate it all. :x

#fixed

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i used to live in this little town called edgerton. it had one bank in town. on fridays they would have free popcorn. i would go there every friday and get a bag. sometimes home depot has popcorn, but not often enough. toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds wiped his boogers all over it, then ate it all. :x

#fixed
    :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • My wife made real popcorn in a pan a few months back...she put something in there, I think it was garlic powder, and the whole damned kitchen suddenly smelled like burn hotdogs for some odd reason. I've had a hard time doing popcorn since...and the poor girl is a vegetarian, so hopefully she's not too traumatized. :fp:
    Pick up my debut novel here on amazon: Jonny Bails Floatin (in paperback) (also available on Kindle for $2.99)
  • i got your popcorn right here.... :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EG3g8Saea5E
  • Lots of salt, lots of butter. And a big glass of pespi with lots of ice.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • shepshep Posts: 5,762
    Horos wrote:
    exciting

im sure iam
    makes it even more exciting

2 days out of the office at a conference and you miss everything. :fp:

Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    81 wrote:
    i toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds ate it all. :x

Ask them to make more. I used to work at a Toyota store where we served popcorn. It was made with coconut oil which is ridiculously unhealthy but tasted so awesome. I ate a lot of :corn: while working there.
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    i toyota dealer has it as well, but it's always empty. i assume ds ate it all. :x

Ask them to make more. I used to work at a Toyota store where we served popcorn. It was made with coconut oil which is ridiculously unhealthy but tasted so awesome. I ate a lot of :corn: while working there.

that would involve talking to a sales person. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:

that would involve talking to a sales person. :lol:

Ask the receptionist or cashier if you fear the sales staff that much. :lol:
    DS1119 wrote:

they are in the back. :lol:

it's not so much fear, it's i don't like them. :lol: i looked at a car once at that dealership....and the guy was a douche...wouldn't even make a counter offer to my offer. [will shrug]

talked to anouther one at the same dealer....asked about some of the stats on the new Fr3 or whatever it's called. totally clueless. all he could tell me is what was on the window sticker. :fp: thanks buddy, i can read too. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

they are in the back. :lol:

it's not so much fear, it's i don't like them. :lol: i looked at a car once at that dealership....and the guy was a douche...wouldn't even make a counter offer to my offer. [will shrug]

talked to anouther one at the same dealer....asked about some of the stats on the new Fr3 or whatever it's called. totally clueless. all he could tell me is what was on the window sticker. :fp: thanks buddy, i can read too. :lol:

Bring your own popcorn next time. :lol:
  • I'm pretty neutral on popcorn. Shit gets all stuck in your teeth and shit.

I'm not sure what the fuss is all about. :corn:

shrug.gif