*** EV Tour Phoenix Fanviews Here 11/04/12 ***

2»

Comments

• KEHORNKEHORN Posts: 9
    edited November 2012
    I have to say the Ten club tix were a HUGE dissappointment!!! I've been a member for 14 years and these were by far the worst tix I've ever had :evil: . Its infuriating when I could have just bought tickets online and gotten better seats and I wouldn't have had to go through all the BS of the raffle. Especially since we flew in for the show too. I get that the seats are random throughout the stadium, but they still should still be based on seniority, and it would have been nice to be around other 10 club members instead of all the lame people that couldn't sit through the show without getting up every 2 seconds to go get more beer! Seriously people this is EDDIE VEDDER!!!! Show some respect and stay in your seats...and don't shout idiotic things all night long! :fp:

Other than that it was a great show and Glen Hansard was amazing!!!
    Post edited by KEHORN on
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    KEHORN wrote:
    I have to say the Ten club tix were a HUGE dissappointment!!! I've been a member for 14 years and these were by far the worst tix I've ever had :evil: . Its infuriating when I could have just bought tickets online and gotten better seats and I wouldn't have had to go through all the BS of the raffle. Especially since we flew in for the show too. I get that the seats are random throughout the stadium, but they still should still be based on seniority, and it would have been nice to be around other 10 club member instead of all the lame people that couldn't sit through the show without getting up every 2 seconds to go get more beer! Seroiusly people this is EDDIE VEDDER!!!! Show some respect and stay in your seats...and don't shout idiotic things all night long! :fp:

Other than that it was a great show and Glen Hansard was amazing!!!

I think Ed's first West Coast leg in 2008 sold out incredibly fast on the PJ site. I think for shows where it will be difficult to get tickets at all you should go with 10C tickets and just be happy you have them. I think the EV hype has died down some since he has done several tours, and it is not as difficult to get tickets from TM or re-sellers. If you have money to spend then it probably makes sense to roll the dice with the TM sale or pay a little more from scalpers.
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Fun preparty, but couldn't stay long, meet a few of you, thanks NAUjackfan and crew! booths outside was well done, and to see even more stuff inside, insidious. Ed was really talkative I thought, some really funny stuff. And then calling out his Dad's friend and the river guide was really touching.  You're true and just breathe we're two of my favs, but his little aside about the couple during without you made that the highlight for me. Heck, that better man is awesome too, great millworker and masters of war and open all night. 

Man I couldn't tell he was sick, he was bringing it! His comments about the election and politics were simple and sincere, they made him feel ill. If he was dating this election, he would have broken up with it a long time ago.

So I was 13th row via TM, sitting next to an older couple, late 50s I think. He had heard into the wild and the uke songs but really nothing else. They weren't pj fans by a long shot. As he was reading sniper, we started talking about Ed's guitars and ukes. Always fun when folks start talking about their own instruments. He was a guitarist. 

So having seen Ed solo a lot, it was fun to sit next to them and kinda tap into their experience. They loved glen, he commented about how you could see his busking and small club experience, he had no idea who glen was, but was gonna rent once this week after that set. We both noted, "man we gotta change our strings more, listen to that!" he picked up on smile as well, "I gather he just threw in some pj on that one? Smart!"

Was really happy for better man cause I was talking about the size 5 Martin, how I wanted one badly but settled on the uke. After betterman, he agreed, a good addition to the arsenal! He dug millworker, but it was master of war when he said, "yep I'm gonna hafta learn that now...."

The problem we had was the fans. Girl behind us couldn't sit with her man, they had two singles, and I dunno, it was like she had to prove to everyone around us that she was the biggest fan there. Sure sing along to elderly, I'll give ya that, but at EVERY dip or lull, end of verse, end of chorus, right through the songs for the next six or seven songs, yep, a Whoooooo girl. Constant. Right in our ears, "Whooooooo!" right at the poignant places. Heck we all feel it, you don't have to give voice to it. Every time. 

So I moved up a row to get her outta my ear. And there's a couple with beers and popcorn just scarfing. Chomp chomp chomp. They were fans, knew sometimes and porch, but then just started full conversations during sleepless nights and falling f'n slowly!!! "don't waste the batteries before the encore!" I had to laugh, cause the dude has his rolled up poster and is actually beating it on the setback in front of him! Thomp Thomp Thomp... Now I have a few thrashed posters with memories, but never by my own hand!

What the heck though. You're fans, and if you're not digging a song you can just have a full on normal voice conversation?!?! Anywho, in the rows I was in 12-13 stage left, it was the general public being respectful of one another and the fanatics driving us all nuts.

My eighth Ed solo show, I think that was the most talkative I've ever seen him.... Wonderful fun!
    [sic] happens
  • acutejam wrote:

What the heck though. You're fans, and if you're not digging a song you can just have a full on normal voice conversation?!?!

I was third row and a couple behind me in 4th row (we are talking about 10 feet from the stage) were having a conversation during half the show. At one point I swear they were talking about restaurants. :nono: It wasn't crazy loud but noticeable. I adore Ed so much it didn't bother me.

As for the person who said no one follows Ed from show to show...the guy next to me was from Sweden. He'd just been to both Vegas shows and was off to NM. They are out there (and I am SO jealous) :mrgreen:
    in an underwater nation...near chinamans hat
  • AzWickerAzWicker Posts: 1,162
    edited November 2012
    I met 7 people who were following Ed's tour this year. I was so jealous.
    Post edited by AzWicker on
    Ed: 2011-07-09 2012-11-04
    PJ: 2011-09-03 2011-09-04
  • Having been stuck in Gila Bend on Christmas Eve 1991 on my way to San Diego...I can totally relate Ed. Thank goodness it was one night, one night only :lol:
    Phoenix 1992
    San Francisco OSL 2009
    New York City MSG 1&2 2010
    EV Santa Barbara 2011
    Alpine Valley 2011
    Philadelphia, Missoula 2012
    EV Las Vegas 1 & 2, Phoenix 2012
    Chicago, Brooklyn, Dallas, OKC, Phoenix, Seattle 2013
    Memphis, Detroit, Moline, Milwaukee, Denver, Bridge School 2014
    Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro 2015
    Jazz Fest, MSG II, RIDE Fest, Fenway, Wrigley, Ohana 2016
  • acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    Having been stuck in Gila Bend on Christmas Eve 1991 on my way to San Diego...I can totally relate Ed. Thank goodness it was one night, one night only :lol:

That was a really long story too, I was just sitting here thinking, why did he tell that? Oh right, introduced "Open All Night" -- the Texaco station reference! The long intro of River Guide Brian, the long story of the ammo can ... and a few shorter asides here and there, recording the ocean.... Very talkative!

Had it wrong in my original post, it was You're True like the first post sez, where he wound down the song with a little vignette, spoken word "happily ever after" epilogue... had kids, got married, etc.... that was very cool!

So sitting here thinking, few songs I totally still want to hear, but you get what you need. Having not been in Phoenix since 2003, he did sprinkle in a bit more PJ, no? Porch is a staple of his tours, Elderly, Wishlist, Sometimes and Betterman get in pretty regularly, Just Breathe and Unthought Known from the latest album -- and one of the classic PJ show closers, Rockin in the Free World!

Brain Damage, Millworker, Masters of War, Open all Night -- great covers to round out his PJ and Solo work, plus the the songs with Glen. I mean, Falling Slowly is undoubtedly one of the strongest songs in the set -- but it's been there consistently since touring with Glen. Wonderful harmonies.

Light Today and Long Nights were great additions, songs I haven't heard live ... I don't think. Glen playing bass on Long Nights was when I recognized, "Ya know what, the sound in the this big cavernous theater is actually really nice!" And that was really driven home by the crunch of the guitar on Masters of War -- man that sounded good, even though he fumbled two verses, just makes him crush the guitar part even more!

But I'm glad they played Sleepless Nights amplified! That's just a really big theater!
    [sic] happens
  • Can someone recap the Ammo can story?
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    Can someone recap the Ammo can story?

Eddie vedder and Sean penn crapped in an ammo can.
  • I saw Eddie solo in Milwaukee in 2008, and a few "fans" really disrupted and ruined the show. So I traveled to Phoenix for this show and it was worth it. Thank you Eddie and Glen.

I really enjoyed the mini Ukulele Songs set list at the beginning and honestly would have been happy hearing him play that whole album. The only drawback was the annoying talking by the lame people in front of me (yes, my fan club seats were also in row 33 behind countless talkers and people that could not sit for more than one song, but they were still better than not getting fan club tickets in 2008 in my own friggin home town and sitting in the rafters).

His stories were interesting, especially the ones specific to Arizona and Sean Penn, although selfishly I would have liked 5 less minutes of talking and one more song. It's worth hearing Society, Sleepless Nights, and Falling Slowly with Glen every show every night in that order, but I also really enjoyed the ones Glen played backup on, specifically Long Nights.

And I still chuckle that Ed could not remember lyrics on so many of his own songs, but somehow nailed Open All Night. I really wish I had that song and this concert on a bootleg.

So if you are still debating attending a show on this tour, stop second guessing and find a ticket. It will be worth it.
    Milwaukee 7-9-95; East Troy 6-26-98; East Troy 10-8-00; Milwaukee 6-29-06; Milwaukee 6-30-06; East Troy 9-3-11; East Troy 9-4-11; Portland 11-29-13; Milwaukee 10-20-14; Chicago 8-22-16; Seattle 8-8-18; Seattle 8-10-18; Chicago 8-18-18
    (Ed) Milwaukee 8-19-08; Phoenix 11-4-12
  • djklambakedjklambake Posts: 2,522
    I loved the stories!

It was my first EV solo show - can't wait to experience another one!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • I caught Eddie in both Long Beach...and up in LA at the Wiltern previously

The recent journey to Phoenix only further confirmed that Ed is absolutely playing some mean guitar now. I think he's absolutely surged forward skill wise from his first excursion out back in '08 w/ Into The Wild...

The Show....
    I liked the Comerica Phoenix venue. Simple, comfortable chairs.. and I LIKED that Ed didn't have the 2 monster screens on - adjacent to the stage... not sure if that was his call, but it made the show more intimate.

A show like this is a bit funny, as we all got up... then sat down... then got up... but good though. Actually, it was nice to remain seated when everyone else was standing on a few songs - and my wife and I just took in the tracks and Ed's vocal - with that more attention on the music... he sounded incredible, levels, acoustics, everything I thought was pitch perfect.

( would love a copy of this show - sure hope some official live boots can come from this, us fans would gobble them up... we'll keep hoping... oh and maybe a blu ray concert too :) -- no reason why not, Ed is playing like a freight train!!! ( yup, I have that Wiltern LA poster hanging... perfect symbolism for Ed's intensity)

I'll jump around here now:
    - that version of Better Man is absolutely lovely... it's so perfect on the Uke..
    - as others have said, Ed was mixing it up, great stories...
    - Millworker filled my heart - I LOVE that song - never heard it before..James Taylor...only the best. Eddie, as he does, definitely made it his own... again the Vocals and transitions on this sucked me in - it was my first time hearing (googling around I see he's played this as far back as 2004..wow)
    - I was around Section 5...row 24 or something -- funny guy, had to be a couple rows back kept yelling "We Love you Eddie" "Eddie....Vedder" "Eddie...Vedder" hey we need those cheerleaders, and he chilled out when a song would play...all good :) ... funny moment, Ed talked about how dry his throat was and the same guy yelled "Suck it up Vedder!" -- okay okay it was funny at the time, haha.
    - I went w/ some friends who are true PJ fans, but never saw Vedder solo -- I was ecstatic to have them hear Ed's new Arc looping he does... that is incredible... and he didn't disappoint... so tribal, so meditative... Ed we love your pipes my man! - ah that piece always reminds me that there's only ONE Vedder...
    - So glad to hear Masters of War.... the best anti-war song -- that song spoke more than Eddie could about the misguided parade we're all being led on...
    - Falling Slowly was another huge heart melting track for me... Glen and Eddie paired up on this was absolutely beautiful... Like PB and J, they make great musical partners and really compliment each other vocally.
    - Ha, I thought the guy in the middle row who pretended to know/or be the Texaco owner was funny - Ed played off him nicely, all in good fun.
    - I agree, interesting that people started to leave after Arc... somewhere more important to be??? oh well... we didn't mind.... our row opened up and we got a bit more elbow room moving around.

The evolution of Ed's solo tours will be fun to watch unfold... other guest musicians, and different instruments in the future would be great fun to see...

Vedder is a machine... I was in Europe this summer and literally was behind their tour by like a month (doh!) so missed those shows --- but it's incredible to see him on full charge and rocking all summer w/ the boys, then rolling out on his own for these shows too.... an Animal! we love it Eddie, thank you.

cannot wait for the new PJ album, and hopeful summer tour...

cheers everyone -
    Ahey
  • Thank you 10C for the most amazing seats! 14th row, dead center! And when everybody left after ARC I got to third row right in front of Ed. Almost started to cry! Betterman, Millworker, Wishlist, even though he forgot the words, Hard Sun, Unthought, Small Town, You're True and the rest of the set list was amazing! His set was so intimate, and I loved the stars, the beach, the campfire! Into the Wild is my favorite movie, so to see Rainey from the movie was awesome! He rocks! I've been a fan since '92, and never seen Ed solo. I couldn't sleep for days before I was so excited. Flew to Phoenix for the concert. ARC was a spiritual experience. Same with Falling. glen was such a pleasant surprise! He was amazing, and such a cute personality. Ed's stories were so funny, and genuine. Love how he talked about his love story. One of the best nights I can remember! Ed is and will always be my #1!!!!
    I will probably catch hell for this, but if Eddie decided to do this (go solo) for the rest of his life, I'd be ok with it.

He was so damn comfortable up there. Such an awesome experience... Wish I had the time/scratch to see his other shows on this tour. So amazing! Glad he made it to PHX!

...and compared to the reviews of other shows on this tour, it sounds like Phoenix had fewer assholes at it... Then again, Comerica is pretty big so it might not have been too noticeable.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
    djklambake wrote:
    I will probably catch hell for this, but if Eddie decided to do this (go solo) for the rest of his life, I'd be ok with it.

He was so damn comfortable up there. Such an awesome experience... Wish I had the time/scratch to see his other shows on this tour. So amazing! Glad he made it to PHX!

...and compared to the reviews of other shows on this tour, it sounds like Phoenix had fewer assholes at it... Then again, Comerica is pretty big so it might not have been too noticeable.

Yeah, Comerica was the biggest venue on this tour and the crowd was relatively behaved and VERY good to Glen.
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    AzWicker wrote:
    djklambake wrote:

Yeah, Comerica was the biggest venue on this tour and the crowd was relatively behaved and VERY good to Glen.

I think a PHX party bus to follow PJ around for a week in 2013 is in order! Who's in?
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
    NAUjackfan wrote:

I think a PHX party bus to follow PJ around for a week in 2013 is in order! Who's in?

Let's do this! 8-)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • TN70407TN70407 Posts: 206
    AzWicker wrote:
    djklambake wrote:

It's funny I thought the crowd sucked, constantly getting up in the middle of the show for ammo can breaks, but no one was mean. Was that really a problem at other shows?? Crazy
    I recall plenty of people getting up several times to hit the head, but I figured it was to be expected... Beers were drank... It's gonna happen...but, yeah, from the sound of things, the PHX crowd was rather mild compared to some of the other stops.

I think the longer Eddie does solo shows, the more understanding the crowds will have of what he's trying to do up there and the more chill they'll become...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
  • NAUjackfan wrote:
    AzWicker wrote:
    djklambake wrote:

Save me a seat on that bus!!!
    NAUjackfan wrote:

Who's bringing the ammo can??? :lol:

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

LOL!

Let's see if we can get this cat to pony up:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1619626/

:)
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
    djklambake wrote:
    NAUjackfan wrote:

LOL!

Let's see if we can get this cat to pony up:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1619626/

:)

Brian Dierker is in! Now we just need to let him know :lol:

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
    LOL!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
    BACKSTORY: I had ordered the Spawn Poster from the 10C as it was Spawn! My wife also had ordered me the 10c Spawn version. At this same time, it was getting very late in the game to get Ed Vedder tickets. I was not prepared financially at the time of the pre sales to buy them then. After following the 'Eddie Vedder Phoenix' advanced search string on eBay for 3 weeks, I had fallen in love with 2 seats in section 5 row 11 for $625.00. I had viewed these seats everyday for a month, but ultimately the tickets were sold to someone else. I then went back to ticketmaster and had a choice of obstructed seats in section one or full view balcony seats in 312. I figured Ed being solo, he would be up front and closer to the stage, no problem!!!.

Boy was I wrong, obstructed view=obstructed view, but more on that later.

Sitting on my shelf are the 2 Copenhagen Spawn posters. These things are huge, colorful and possessing the very definition awesomeness. I am going to trade one for my 'holy grail' Ed Ved SB or one of the PJ20 Posters I missed, but whatever... I scored!

As it got closer to the concert date, as I got updates on my facebook regarding the Wishlist pre-party, and as my trade requests for the Spawn for Santa Barbara went unreplied in 'Lost Dogs'. it dawned on me...

FINALLY,Right!

I emailed NAULumberJackFan who was hosting the Phoenix Pre Party and told him I had a Spawn poster for him. He was happy with that. I personally had never been to a pre-party and being kind of shy, did not plan to attend one. Thankfully my wife is much more outgoing socially than I am. Probably one of the reasons I married her. We went and dropped Spawn of at the pre-party. Spawn was one of the hits of the pre-party and I got to watch from afar. I asked how much it raised for the kids, but no one got back to me, I hope it did well! Saw Don White and Marc (NAU Fan), looked at the other merchandise and enjoyed some nachos.

I do wish I was able to mingle more, but it seems everyone already knew each other and everyone had their own cliques. It was kinda like high school at lunch time, but wait, the friendliest high school I have ever been too with a lot of old students.

Frances (my wife) and I decided to head over to the venue to get a poster and her hoodie, and finally to check our seats.

After getting in, grabbing a poster and heading to our seats, we relaxed sat down and then a dark cloud blew over us. These are the worst seats I have ever had. 17 rows from the front, right? Truly an architect should have been fired for what we were facing. A giant PA speaker was blocking all of the stage except of where Ed's leg would be. Still, I was happy to be in the building! The positive side is I was able to see all of Glen's set, which has been fantastic both times I have seen him.

Intermission comes and everyone now rushes to their seats, I guess being the end seat is good for something right. The people around me are pretty good, but there are a couple of those girls who have to scream "W Hoooooo, I love you Eddie and then turn around and tell the crowd around her, I don't care I love him" during each one and every one of his stories. While this was going on, I did let my wife sit to the right of me so she could at least see his leg and guitar neck.

After a quarter of the way though the setlist, finally setting in and resigned to the fact I won't see Ed, but thoroughly enjoying the sound (Comerica is not the best sounding facility, however Ed sounded great), I got a tap on the shoulder.

A live nation guy, who I later found out was named Jim R, asked me if it was just us two (the wife and I). I nodded yes and he instructed me to come with him. I nudged my wife and told her to grab our things. She was visibly upset, "We were NOT taking pictures, it was the couple in front who had to be told to stop, Not us". I looked at her again and said just grab your stuff and hurry... I had an idea, but not to what extent of what was about to happen.

Jim R, from Live Nation, took us into the tunnel down by the floor to wait until the song had finished. He then motioned for us to follow him, and follow him, and follow him, all the way down to the Orchestra pit. 3rd row, front and center. I could reach out and touch the stage.

Apparently, there were some seats not being used and being a venue guy, he knew where the bad seats were and moved us up. Kinda like Eddie's secuity guy Jessie would do at the beginning of the show for the front row.

Now mind you, my wife and I are celebrating our October Birthdays at this show. I am sitting their, in the 3rd row, balling like a 2 year old. Tears were just flowing, got a few weird looks from the people aound me, but I didn't care what anyone thought! It took the remainder of the song "betterman lullaby version" before I got my emotions under control, barely... How it happened, totally unexpected, just like tonight had pretty much made this the Best Week Ever!!! I am sure karma had something to do with it (I didn't otherwise deserve such a cool evening)and hope someone is enjoying that Spawn poster and it went to a great cause.

For the next show I will bring my 3 year old grandson as I hear they work great to get even a closer view :)

Even after the show, everyone crashed to the front of the stage to look for picks, try for a setlist or get something. I fought my way though... It looked like parents at a store during Christmas looking to get the last hot spanking new toy or something. After fighting though them all, there he was, Jim R, I could finally read his nametag and give him a proper thank you. The perfect night was complete.
    Great story! EV/PJ karma strikes again.

Thanks again for the Spawn Copenhagen poster donation. I believe it was the #2 item in terms of price (McCready bobble-head was #1). I can't remember how much it went for, but I want to say it was sold for $90 or $100.

The Phoenix pre-party was my first, as well. I figure I can own up that now that it seemed to go well. You should have just jumped into conversations with us.

Now that it's passed, I really want to hang out with everyone again. That night was too short and there are too many fans I didn't get to meet at the Crescent Ballroom. Maybe we should have some sort of group therapy meetings until PJ visits us next year (fingers crossed).

PJ
    EV
    TOTD
    LA 16
    That IS an awesome story, AzWicker!
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV
    Hi friends - sorry to ask - but would anyone happen to have the bootleg recording from Eddie's 2012 show in Phoenix (Comerica Theater)? I lost a bunch of stuff from my desktop following a crash and my recording from this show was unrecoverable... I'm wondering if anyone has it to share? Thank you.
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    5/9/22 - Glendale, AZ
    5/18/24 - Las Vegas, NV