Options

Help Me Raise Money For Movember

Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
edited January 2014 in Lost Dogs
***EDIT This thread has been dormant for over a year with the occasional person PMing me. If you wish to inquire about an item, please do so by PM and not by bumping this thread. I did not participate in Movember this year and I don't want people thinking that that's where the money would be going as it won't be anymore. Thanks.***

Hey Everyone,

This is my 3rd year participating in Movember and my first solo. Previously, I was doing it with a team at my former place of employment but I've moved on from there and wish to continue on my own.

I'm posting here becuause I wish to sell some items to help raise money. Of course donations would be amazing but it seems as though people are already helping out with everything lately so I wanted to put some of my stuff for sale to raise money, instead of just asking for it.

here is a list of items I'm letting go to raise money. Any purchases made, 50% of the sale will go to my fundraising. Help me out. In return, I promise to grow a sweet stache that my wife will hate! :)

First 5 people to donate will get something extra in their package I send them (minimum donation of $10)

Vinyl/CD's:
Backspacer (Black) Vinyl $20
Yield Radio Special 56:37 with Dave Marsh $40
Jack Irons - Attention Dimension CD $10

CD Singles:
Alive (Radio Single. Jewel Case With Back Tray Only) - SZK 4166 $15
Daughter (Jewel Case) - 34K 77938 $5
Off He Goes (Cardboard Envelope) - 664087 1 $5
Who You Are (DigiPack) - 34K 78389 $5
Wishlist (DigiPack) - 34K 78896 $5
Given To Fly (DigiPack) - 34K 78797 $5
Last Kiss (DigiPack) - 34K 79197 $5
Nothing As It Seems (DigiPack) - 34K 79416 $5
Light Years (DigiPack) - 669571 2 $5

Or you can have em all for $40

2000 Bootlegs:
#16 06/16/00 - Katowice Poland $12
#29 08/07/00, Philips Arena, Atlanta, Georgia $12
#41 08/25/00, Jones Beach Amphitheater, Wantagh, New York GONE

Or you can have all three for $30

A Few Shirts (and hoodies):
2000 Black zip-up Binaural hoody with keyhole head guy on crest. purchased at show Size L (beat up. heavily worn) $20 (can provide pics)
Crash brown golf shirt with 2007 Copenhagen art on left side Size L (worn once) $30
2009 Utah Jazz t-shirt Size L (like new) $40
2011 Toronto Blue Jays (white) Size L (brand new) $40
Crash 2006 World Tour (Buffalo's) Size L (worn twice, still has pin) $90

Here's Some Posters (and a book):

Place Date Book $15

Brad Klausen's 2008 Judge (MRA Edition) - $30:

4837:116804.jpg
I'll sell them both together for $115 and trow in a little extra PJ swag as a thank you. People seem to like that kind of stuff :)

So yeah, Please help me out. Any little bit helps. I really want to do well with this fundraising. Not only because it's for a great cause that's very close to me and my family but because now that I'm doing this on my own and not part of a team, I really want to show them up. Help me out!

Thanks in advance everyone. I'll be posting updates on my Movember page:

http://mobro.co/ScottHerkes

as well as my twitter feed. @ScottHerkes

Please shoot me a PM if you have any questions at all...About anything. Just PM me. Thanks.
Post edited by Dead Man Walking on

Comments

• Options
    Bump for day two...

And thanks to those who have already contacted me via PM interested to buy items. I will take photos of everything on Saturday.

Don't forget, you can head over and make a super easy Paypal donation if you don't see anything on my list you wish to buy. Even a little $5 donation adds up quickly. It'd be great.

head over to http://mobro.co/ScottHerkes and help out if you can. Even if you don't want to donate any money, head over to my page and "rank" it for me. It will bump me up the rankings and expose my page to more people on the Movember site.

Thank you kindly.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    good luck to you as I helped with this last year here locally.
    By the way, how do you keep bumping this thread without replying to it?
    EV
  • Options
    EV

Donate and I'll tell you ;)

j/k there's absolutely no obligation.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,048
    EV

Donate and I'll tell you ;)

j/k there's absolutely no obligation.

Buy a benny off me in my other thread or something else from the 30 items I have up and you got a deal old friend!
    BUMP!
  • Options
    Some items are gone. More are pending but lots still available. Help a great cause!

BUMP!
  • Options
    6r0n04.jpg
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Options
    Day 10 bump. 1/3 of the way through this. Let me know if there's anything you're interested in. There are a few items pending. I will sort these Monday and get them shipped before end of day. Those people have already been contacted. I will also have pics for those who requested them for their items of interest.

Thanks for the support so far, everyone. I really appreciate it.

MoBro.co/ScottHerkes <
    If you want to see daily pictures of the bottom half of my face...and make a small contribution.
  • Options
    I am more than interested in purchasing your 2006 Albany Poster if it is still available for 40.00. Please pm me back so we can discuss the condition. Thank you so much.

Mike
    "He Who Forgets Will Be Destined To Remember"